96 responses to “Dr. Ron Paul: Protect Life, Protect Liberty”

1. Terie Cooper

I can not stand being a part of the leached off of to see my taxes or any part of them being paid to an agency that is escentally a Natzi based one against unborn human beings! I read up on ol’ Margaret Sanger and she was Adolf Hitler’s inspiration as a writer put it, but she sure isn’t mine! Where did she get off thinking that society should abort anyone of color or lesser quality of body or mind! What arrogance so gripped her that her heart was unable to grow any larger than an ameba? The tax money this stupid agency has recieved in all it’s time, against the will of God fearing and faithful people should be remeburst to the American public but it won’t bring back the lives of the children or the Mothers conned into believing that abortion was some kind of option, only to find out that the price was grief for the loss of the baby that was an important part of their very own soul! When my daughter was expecting her second child, she was under some stress and started to show signs of it, in an ER the doctor calously told her that she was loosing it and he could do the proceedure that afternoon. She and her husband decided not to listen to his shpeel, THANK GOD and my new Grandson is a real live wire who is so cute that he is drop dead gorgeous like his older sis! I read that doctors where being paid a bonus for every abortion they talked women into! A price on the head of an unborn? Yes! Great Idea Obama! YOU STUPID CLOWN FOR A PREISDENT! And RON YOU CAN TELL HIM FOR ME THAT HE HAD BETTER AVOID CONVERSATION WITH ME! Because I could give him one hell of a bawling out for being a stupid idiot self centered MONSTER! NO MORE FASCISIM and I highly resent one more cent being given to that disgusting Plannned Parenthood farce or any doctor who would take that blood money bonus for the life of an innocent baby! God have mercy on those small minded and hearted fiends in ERS and govenrment! Amen

2. Phillip Waldner

I love ron Paul but I hate this act. He makes you wonder if he did anything about the baby that was put in the bucket. It mind of what this ad should be about. Dont air it.

3. Lucas Yarbrough

Its amazing to see the look on the faces of people I explain ron paul to! Its like Christmas for most of them. I love spreading the message of liberty.. Its really about all of us.. Even those people who unknowingly just try to make their way every hard day!! Dont judge.. Wake em up!!

4. Lucas Yarbrough

Just woke one up!

5. Caroline Maul

*facists

6. Caroline Maul

So far, a couple peeps got it right. He was reflecting on the contradictions in society….save one but not both when both were equally as viable. Not often does Dr. Paul share his personal views on such a personal, ethical & moral subject matter. When human life is viable, when is it no longer considered as “property”? We ostracize teenagers who toss their newborns into toilets & trash while in panic, shock, & fear, demanding harsh sentences against them because they should have easily given them up for adoption. But it’s supposed to be legally acceptable to throw away a third term live birth baby into a bucket & left to die by starvation, suffocation, or to the elements? Where is the empathy towards the creation of a human life when it can so easily be saved to possibly give infertile couples a chance to be a parent from a child’s infancy?

Most late term abortions are done when there is no direct threat to the life of the mother. And it is true that some of Dr.Paul’s supporters really don’t understand his ideals thoroughly, and to be honest, IMO they are a blight to his campaign. He’s for limited government based on cutting the fat, so to speak, on many fed departments & programs so to increase state revenues, not because the states should run everything. There’s just some things you can’t trust the states to control. I don’t agree entirely on all his suggestions, such as the flat tax. But he is the only true & TRUSTING GOP candidate running, & I so admire how noble & consistant he has been all these years.

Also, if he gets on the ticket, Obama will appreciate reflecting on his ideas because there is one thing that can’t be denied, and that is our government is due for a revolution. All the other candidates are either scarey Christian jihadists, borderline facisis, or have nothing to offer but old, crusty ideals from the Republican Party of Yester-year.

7. Ty Morning Bull

I’m Canadian. N I’d vote for Ron Paul!!

8. Sara Steiner-jackson

I was a big Ron Paul supporter until he said he would overturn Roe v. Wade and talked all his Christian crap…

9. Johnny Gallardo

Go Paul!

10. PhillipWaldner

I love Ron Paul but I don’t like the new ad. It makes me wonder about what he did when he say what was happening to the baby in the bucket, not about his position. I am willing to bet, someone is going to ask him what he did, and lets hope he has an amazing answer waiting.

1. TAC

Phillip,

Dr. Paul tells this story in The Revolution: A Manifesto and probably in other writings as well. If I recall correctly, he was a resident at the time and not in a position where he could do anything for this baby.

God bless you Ron Paul, for honestly researching and unwaveringly standing up for your beliefs. On points where I respectfully disagree with you, I still trust your message because of your wisdom, integrity, consistency, and optimism for America. I know you will fight for truth and liberty for ALL people: newborn (and unborn), aged, healthy, terminally ill, Christian, Muslim, U.S. citizens or not.

I don’t know what else we can ask from a candidate. GO PAUL 2012!

1. grayrough

@TAC

And dog bless you TAC for making excuses for Ron Paul’s standing there listening to that crying baby in a bucket. It’s something that I would never be able to do, regardless of any excuses. Nothing excuses his being an accessory to murder.

Or maybe Ron Paul justs made it all up to get the sympathies of the fringers like you TAC? I sure hope so because I can’t stand the thought of what ‘HE’ did. Why TAC, you would think He was playing gods wouldn’t you!

1. Pete4wood

@grayrough Gray, come on……. get a life.

2. Pete4wood

@TAC Hey, thanks for that answer Philip. I figured it to something like that.

GO RON!

3. Pete4wood

@TAC LOL sorry… I meant TAC

2. grayrough

@PhillipWaldner

Ron Paul doesn’t care about babies in buckets near as much as he cares about spewing hot button comments to gullible idiots.

1. Pete4wood

@grayrough Ok, you’re a troll. I see it now. Who do you work for? Hmmm?

Fail…………

1. grayrough

@Pete4wood

If pointing out that Ron Paul stood by when he heard a living baby crying from a bucket in the corner then I guess I’m a troll for sure. A murderer and an accesory to murder I can’t be accused of either. And I favor women having a free choice!

2. Pete4wood

@grayrough Yiu sound kind of bitter there gray. I said, I’m pro choice too. Ron Paul would never legislate any laws to take free choice away, I don’t think tou know enough about him or you would know that. Either study him or get a life. I don’t know what you mean to prove here, but whatever it is………….

Fail…………………

3. CarlaRae

@Paulist@Pete4wood If you ‘favor’ women being able to murder their own children or have them murdered with impunity, you are guilty of every one of those murders. You can kid yourself all day long but it won’t change the facts. Women who murder their babies or hire hit men in white lab coats to do it for them are murderers nonetheless. And if you agree in ANY way that that is okay, you are just as guilty as they are of murder.

4. Pete4wood

Carla…. I have not seen anyone here say that they favor murder. Twist this discussion much? Btw has God given you a robe and set you on the bench? Follow your own God’s rules and stop judging. That’s God’s job correct? You have your opinion, I have mine and others have theirs. I think something this personal is between a woman and her God. That’s how it should be in a FREE country. Don’t like living in a free country? Be my guest and find another that’s more controlling of their population. But here in the United States, don’t tell me or my wife what to do. For you to sit there pointing the finger at others that think differently than you, calling them all murders is a little over the top.There are various reasons that a woman might choose to abort, one of them being health reasons. I could turn this around and accuse you of the same…. seeing as you don’t care how many women die due to complications. Do I think late abortions are good? No but I don’t have the right to force what I think onto another person. Speaking of white lab coats, you should be careful before those people in white coats come for you. I don’t think it’s quite normal to be accusing people that you don’t know of being murderers. That’s a big fail.

5. Pete4wood

Forgot to say this Carla, If I remember correctly, I think God gave human beings free choice. If you don’t like free choice, take it up with God. Don’t believe in abortions? That’s fine as long as you apply it to your own life. People aren’t going to force you to do what you don’t want and that’s how it should be. I have an idea, how about you go out and adopt some of these kids in orphanages. This is one good example of why religion should never mix with politics. Also another good reason why I stay away from church people. They don’t set good examples, but they do love sitting there pompously telling us all what to do. It’s the thing that makes people run away as fast as they can from churches. Try taking your anger and putting it to better use.

11. RonaldKraemer

ron you called the baby that was put in the bucket. it I ave loved your campaign adds that I have seen so far. but that it word just takes all of the power out of the messege you are trying to convey here. I would not use this… video and dont think its going to help you win.

1. grayrough

@RonaldKraemer

YOu’re right Ronald but Ron is not aiming it at people like you. He has to pander to the fukking crazies too and talking about babies in buckets is a way to get to the fringe. Ron should understand that he already has the fringe and doesn’t have to go overboard with the made up rhetoric. And besides, it doesn’t make Ron Paul look good when it’s inferred that he left the living baby in the bucket. Why Ronald, it makes Ron Paul himself an accessory tot the murder of a baby!!!!

12. Chris Murray

Well i could care less, people are allowed to have opinions so if he strongly opposes the idea but will not push paperwork to make it illegal then that is something that will earn my respect all day long. I would just be worried about the states being able to strip our rights away.

13. Lloyd Cross

sorry to say it looks more abd more like money ,has taken the lead before Life.

14. Michael Sepulveda

The world needs you more than ever now Ron and if the media and the GOP keep you from the nomination then run as an independent! We can’t survive without the changes you will bring. If people think Occupying Wall St. Is a big deal, wait until the rest of the wheels come off on this country!

15. Cassie Duncan

His opinion being posted isn’t the same as him saying that he’s going to use the law to control what people can do concerning abortion. I think this is more of an effort to inform people, and everyone should be informed of exactly what abortion is. That is all. If they decide after they have all the info that an abortion is still something they support, then that is their right, but getting angry at someone for saying their opinion, or sharing one experience is not reasonable. Please don’t be angry, be aware.

16. Justin Heichel

RON PAUL 2012 !!!!

17. Justin Heichel

alls hes saying is that he personally is against it… he has more than ones stated that he would not do anything on the fed level for it or against.. hes stated more than once that he against government saying what u can and cant do with your own body or in your own home.. he has values he believes in the constitution and lives by it hes who we need to get this country back to were we should be

18. Ramoan Lee

That is seriously far along in a pregnancy for an abortion. They threw the baby in the trash instead of putting it up for adoption I believe is more where the point lies.

19. Teresa Tree

and I pay

20. Teresa Tree

sorry typo “shouldn’t”

21. Mark Reid

When we talk about having a choice , all should have a say even those not yet able to speak .

22. Teresa Tree

he’s confusing me too Chris. Maybe it’s a media thing… lol I want to have faith in him, not some loser fanatic that tells me I should get any free care. I’ve been a US Citizen for 36 years and my father served this country and can’t get out of bed sometimes due to his chronic pain…. times are tough for sick people.

23. Chris Murray

Your my favorite one running so far but why does a libritarian want to tell people what the can or can not do with their bodies. I dont get how meth could be legal but not abbortion, meth destroys cities, abortion controls the population in an already overcrowded world.

24. Teresa Tree

he has some talking to do…. I used to support him.

25. Aaron Hickey

It depends on what your definition of life is, Josh. To Paul, a crying baby holds the same value as anyone else.

26. Alyssa Krystine King

The great thing about Ron Paul is that he keeps his personal beliefs separate from any sort of legislature. Like most presidents should, he’s made it very clear that he would leave it up to the states to decide, as opposed to enforcing his own beliefs upon the american people.

27. Teresa Tree

oh but people who have a disease should not be on ssi and die? some of your fans really are for this, and I cannot believe my eyes

28. Josh Moree

I’ve been a supporter of of Ron Paul, but how can you say you want less government yet not allow women to do as they see with their bodies. That is not a less, intrusive government.

29. Jeffery Scott LaRue

Just delivering 4,000 babies alone, its just such a remarkable thing. The man is a sure shot for being president if everyone just give hims the chance.

30. Roy J Lores

Amen Jimmy, amen.

31. Jimmy Hunter

Ron Paul 2012!!!

32. Robert Wheeler

Time for a real change!

33. Maximino Sanchez

Thats fucking right fuck capital hill amd their bullshit lobyist

34. Nick Smith

Herman Cain WORKED for the fed!

We will raise more money in one day than Herman Cain did in the 3rd Quarter fighting the media blackout on Ron Paul, THIS Wednesday.

Pledge: http://www.blackthisout.com/users/nickodell