96 responses to ““Black THIS Out!” Ron Paul Money Bomb Raises $2.68+ Million in 3 Days”

1. BonBonHi

I am 46 and went to a really good public elementary school then j. and secondary was fraught this busing, the start of gov’t propaganda pitfalls, and teaching at the speed of the slowest learner. Never heard of critical thinking til I went to my physics teacher and he used the phrase. Basically Dumbing down of America. Now even after grad school I teach myself. We need a revolution of Freedom throughout the republic .

1. Atomboom87

@BonBonHi
      And we wonder why were falling behind the rest of the world in ed. Let us off the learning leash baby!

2. BonBonHi

Not sure about the plan but when I started college at a adequate state school it was $891.00 a semester. Albeit 1988 nevertheless, it was a lot of money and may as well been a million because I had no way to pay, I got a pell grant every year for 4 years for $2,500.00 each academic year, The fees went up as the Bush and Clinton administration increased bank loan amounts. They should of never raised the loan amounts because they raised tuition in step. If the majority cannot afford school and no one can go cause they can not afford fees, Let the market dictate fees!!!

3. Atomboom87

Hey, im a huge fan of RP and plan on voting so. But something about cutting fed loans for college students kinda stunned me. If it werent for those loans I wouldnt have been able to get the meeger (better than nothing) edumacation I have. Does he at least have an idea of how to make a degree more affordable? Because going to college and having that experience changed my life for the better.

1. uiwcardinalarmy

@Atomboom87 I agree with this point… I don’t know the true statistic, but I could imagine quite a high degree of students are dependent on federal loans for higher education… If he cuts federal loans immediately, many of our youth’s dreams of getting a college degree would remain merely dreams.

I do however, like his idea of getting rid of the Dep. of Ed. because it would allow the youth of America to expand their knowledge past our narrow scope of formal instruction. Yet, I still believe in free education for our youth, at the expense of the taxpayers. It is our responsibility as Americans, to contribute to the education of every other citizen.

One who does not believe in such a right would be committing social darwinism in that, it would work against a voter of life, liberty and prosperity if one would fail to promote the only acceptable type of socialism (besides health care). Educating our youth leads to intelligent beings, capable of taking the responsibilities of our society new heights–that is, better ideas by checks and balances of people-to-people interactions and the growth a voting class who understand the policies enforced and bills being proposed by our politicians.

1. Atomboom87

@uiwcardinalarmy
        The only way I see education getting money is perhaps from military spending cuts. But without a Dept of ed that wont happen. Looks like im gonna have to marry a teacher. Ladies! Lol

2. Jean-François

@Atomboom87 On a hand loans from the government have a negative side effect.if it leads someone to get a useless degree, you are stuck with a debt after. Universities and employers tend to exagerate the real possibilities for you after; a university will cash the fees, an employer loves to have the choice among many desesperate young graduates. A private institution like a bank will have to be serious about it, they will need to track the REAL percentage of success, how many graduate students from a specific program were able to find a job in their field and were able to pay back the previous year. This would force someone to make a second or third career choice, but it’s betterto do it early rather than when you have a debt of 60K.The thing that I don’t like is, when you have someone with an IQ of 150 who can’t get an engineering degree because he wasn’t able to get a loan while someone less talentuous whose parents are rich can get the money easilly.

1. Atomboom87

@Jean-François
        Yes! Might as well bring back the draft to keep those ranks of folks who cant afford tuition from being idle (sarcasm ofcourse).

4. JohnNinetyOne

Start speaking out about Mitt “Ya But That Was Different” Romney on forums, Facebook, and Twitter. He’s the media darling AKA John McCain. Arguments against him need to simple and concise. Ex. “Mitt “Ya But That Was Different” Romney has a used car salesman personality…phony.”

5. uiwcardinalarmy

[["Ron Paul is the one. He is the only one that will actually answer a question and you come away with a clear understanding of where he stands… No flip-flopping, sound bites or pandering to the audience.

Don’t you want someone representing you who:

1. Bases all of his decision on LAW (the constitution)

2. Is not a war monger (he never voted for a war or military action)

3. Has Morals and values (in practice, not in theory)

4. 20+ years experience as a representative

5. 20+ years of common sense, fiscal responsibility and complete understanding of economics

6. is committed to PROTECTING YOUR PROPERTY RIGHTS AND PERSONAL FREEDOM

7. Understands that he works FOR the American people and derives his leadership from the

CONSENT of the governed 8. Does not accept money from lobbyists and is not swayed by political party or media pressure NO one else running for President have these qualities… So why would anyone vote for someone who has shown they dont have the best interests of the people at heart?"]]

6. dabutchur

Dr Paul is the only hope left to rescue our Repuplic. If you love freedom and resect the individual over the collective, please support this man. Give all you can. Do all you can. Be a beacon of REAL hope an change. Make our founders proud by preserving what they established; this great and grand experiment. Remember the words of Franklin when he said they gave us a republic…if we can keep it.

7. dawid

This is a poll for the October 18th Republican Debate. Ron Paul 2012!

8. BonBonHi

Amen on that!

9. kme1011

This was also my first time donating to a politician…. but I really believe in what he stands for. RON PAUL 2012!!!

10. dawid

So when you go to Romney’s chat on his website and type in Ron Paul, it converts it to Captain America. Romeny is scaired of Ron Paul and his supporters. Ron Paul 2012!

11. MathewPeterson
    1. dabutchur

@MathewPeterson thanks. This brought tears to my eyes.

2. dagobertotorres

@MathewPeterson Everybody should watch that movie. Dictators free themselves but enslave all the others.

3. Liberty

@MathewPeterson This video is very telling of where we are heading when our politicans no longer represent it’s citizens. From the schools and the media keeping us uniformed or mutipulated about our actual history, it keeps people subdued. But, Ron Paul supporters are very informed and we love our country and our liberties that are granted in our Constitution. Even though over the years, Congress has passed laws such as the Patriot Act that are eroding our amendments. Noone other than Ron Paul will repeal this disasterous Act.

RON PAUL 2012!!!

12. jasonfanjf

I’m a broke college student. But me and my friends all donated $5 each. It’s time we teach the big government tax and spend liberals a lesson. Ron Paul 2012!

13. jester

I’ve almost given the max this year, but me thinks we need more supporters. Go out to your local colleges and hand out fliers. Like Dr Paul said it was the young people who put Obama in office. $100 in fliers may yield $1000 in donations. Encourage recipients of the fliers to do the same thing in addition to donating, i.e. print fliers and get more supporters. Thinking outloud…… List reasons to vote for Dr Paul & show the stats from military support he gets. List websites of free market thinking and youtube tube videos of Dr Paul.

14. edascn

Hi, anyone have any Ron Paul campaign contacts in Connecticut. I want to canvas. Put in my name on the official campaign website twice but no one has called me. What else can I do?

1. dabutchur

@edascn Look for a Ron Paul meet up in your area. Google Ron Paul meet up Connecticut.

15. jake30102

I’ve got a random idea to show how big Ron Pauls grassroot support really is. What would you think of a Ron paul ride in the big primary states. For instance Iowa has two major highways running through it I80 and I35. These highways meet up in DesMoines. What if we took four charter busses that started from the four entries of the state and and had a ride that had timelines for when we were passing certain citys along the way. The closer they got to Des Moines the bigger the motorcaid would become. Untill we reached Des Moines and Paul had a huge crowd to hear him speak. It would show everyone along the way that ROn Pauls Revolution is in force. It may also piss some people off, but if it were done on a Saturday night I think it couldn’t hurt. That would be one traffic jam I would be glad to be stuck in.

16. BonBonHi

I spell treason Woodrow isn’t it ironic in the 21st century the presidents first name stands for DICK. Excuse me I mean a Dick.

17. BonBonHi

I’m in!!!!

18. GNDOTY

I had given up on politics after 2008, but my son convinced me to research deeper in Ron Paul’s policies. I have always like Ron Paul, but never thought he had a chance due to the media. After many discussions with my son, I truly believe Ron does this year and put my money where my mouth is and he has my full support.

19. BonBonHi

what a conservative!

20. BonBonHi

Amen brother , I am in the same boat only no job no insurance and selling stuff to pay for my medications per month. I am donating in a couple of minutes when done talking with you. Feel the same it is .Ron Paul’s revolution or I fear a bloody war filled on in America soon.The media has lied and lied and lied and people believe it. It is only a brave few then those out of desperation that have peaked beyond the veil. May God have mercy on us all!!!

21. Blaise Lemos

check out http://myfirst30daysaspresident.com/ a new blog for Libertarian Americans

22. espy59lc

I just want to say that I’ve been Unemployed for almost 2 months,23 years old, been broke on my ass having to sell stuff I have to barely make ends meet…I just donated to the Money Bomb! I’ve been eating rice, ramen and oatmeal. My truck isn’t even running right now!

But this is a REVOLUTION and WE NEED THIS! So I donated, it may not have been $2500, but its what I had…I hope you guys/gals that have money to spare donate to this great cause!

#Revolution!

23. harishvenkat1976

Never contributed to any campaign before but I did for the FIRST time to Dr.Paul!!!
    Feels Soooo Good. Dr.Paul – keep fighting and tells americans the TRUTH!!

24. dawid

Register republican for Ron Paul. http://www.bluerepublican.org/

25. Wylfdane

So I stumbled upon this website called therightscoop.com, and found it to be an EXTREMELY biased republican forum with articles about how Paul supporters stuff the ballot boxes of straw polls. They have an online poll of their own that the Good Doctor is NOT winning. Feel free to show your support.

26. BonBonHi

you ever notice how that smug prick santorum looks at RP when he thinks he made a whitty remark. Arrogant yes brains to back it up think not. lastly I could not help but notice how intently Romney listened to every work coming out of Ron Paul’s mouth. Think they are all getting the education of a lifetime.

1. We're in VT too

@BonBonHi

Santorum says that Ron Paul is wrong in thinking that the indiivual is the foundation of American society. Santorum thinks the family is the foundation of American society. What about people who don’t have families? What about people who don’t choose to have children? Are they not good Americans. Santorum wants to be president and pursue policies that promote the family, policies that try to influence people’s behavior in the most private and intimate aspects of their lives. Rick Santorum is a SOCIAL ENGINEER.

1. SovereignGlobalist

@We’re in VT too@BonBonHi I agree. I am a conservative in the Ron Paul, Barry Goldwater, and Robert Taft sense – not in the GWB / Pat Buchanon / Bob Dole sense. I am a boomer. No children. An atheist. And I am conservative. Abortion? I will skip that subject. But I am a Constitutionalist up to and not including the 16th amendment. America went wrong after the 15th amendment.

27. dabutchur

Come on, people! Let’s get to 3M! I was hoping for a better turn out than this…if they were able to black it out when we raised 6.5M in 2008 in one day, they’ll certainly not be impressed with this level. Well, money to the campaign is still money to the campaign…so….

28. takeAMERICAbackFROMtheBANKS

The revolution will not be televised.

People we need to start campaigning on our own. Make/buy yard signs and place them all around your hometown. Be creative. Be simple. The truth is simple. Encourage others to look at Dr. Paul’s record in comparison to the other candidates.

It is clear that the population will not be seeing Dr. Paul on their television screens. If we want this guy to win we need to spread the word on our own. We need to do something on our own. The media, the powers that be, rely on our laziness and complacency to remain in power.

This is not the time to be complacent. I don’t have to start in on the state of our country and how I want a better world for my children’s children.

The time is now.

The revolution will not be televised.

Ron Paul 2012

The Change You Wanted.

29. goldfish

It’s a 999 bomb, $9.99 at 9pm MiniBomb within a MoneyBomb

1. dabutchur

@goldfish Cain’s 999 plan looks like 666 to me.

1. dabutchur

Imagine if you lived in a state where you pay state sales tax & state income tax & then had to pay a federal sales tax & a federal income tax. Not to mention the inflation that would occur if corporations had to pay 9% corporate tax. Does he think that corporations would not just pass it on to consumers in price increases? After all, corporations don’t pay corporate income tax… They just pass it to the consumer as it is built into the price of the goods and services they provide. Then, if you are a property owner, you still have to pay your property taxes. Further, does he think that the new revenue generated by the new system won’t just give the Congress license to spend more??? What an idiot.

2. LauraBattsLybrand

@dabutchur@goldfish

Cain’s 999 plan is based on Sim City 4 video game says a lot doesn’t it.

1. BonBonHi

watching horror movies and turned channel I heard the lies of FOX lambasting the other networks as being “Main Stream”. Irony and a sick joke to say the least. They are the biggest criminals WRT the crap being spewed about Ron Paul and the lack of reputable coverage toward him.

2. SovereignGlobalist

@goldfish The 16th amendment was wrong. It should have never happened. Yes the constitution says Congress has the power to lay and collect taxes. But the founding fathers meant that taxes should be for emergencies. Case in point: Civil war: The most affluent’s income was taxes at a 1% rate, which was very heavy when you start from a 0% rate back in 1861. It was REPEALED in 1871. The tax was used to finance the republic during the civil war. But the most important feature about the tax was that it was REPEALED in 1871. We had the income tax for over 98 years. It should not have been an amendment. At the time the tax was 1% on incomes. Now for most people (other than the 46% who are exempt) the tax is 15% to 20% of incomes. BTW: We have only become the world’s cop after the 16th amendment was ratified. No coincidence. Woodrow Wilson was the first of the worst presidents in U.S. history.

30. Liberty

I have never contributed to a Presidental candidate before. But, Ron Paul is like one of our Founding Fathers of the Constiutution. He cares about the demise of our liberties. He believes in no taxation and ending of the continuous and new militarism of other countries. Return us back to the gold standard. Eliminate and audit the corrupt Federal Reserve from which trillions of our hard earned taxpayer dollars are used to shoreup foreign banks and other countries. We’re tired of the of the to big to fail U.S. taxpayer bank bailouts because, those banks choose to take the risks with hedge funds and bad mortgages. I guess Glass Steagall which was repealed by Clinton may of stopped the banking corynism that has lead to these banks being bailed out.

The Washington corruption of our elected officials did not just start with Bush and Obama. It started with FDR and with many of our potiticians who followed him.

Keep donating to Ron Paul and maybe although I’m not holding my breath, the jounalists may start discussing him as a serious Presidential contender.

RON PAUL 2012

1. BonBonHi

@Liberty Forget about it . I don’t believe even if Paul raised a trillion dollars would the msm speak of him as they do Perry and Romney or as I call them the Beauty pagent winner and Boss Hogg. It is up to we the People, it is our duty to go out and canvas New Hampshire, Iowa and the other states in the union in turn. Speak to our fellow Americans regardless the oficialdom . Let them know what we know and let the chips fall where they may.

31. JosephDougherty

Woo hoo, I donated! I bought the 250$ donation mug a month ago as well, makes the coffee taste, i don’t know, more liberating. This is the first year I’ve ever donated to a candidate as well :)

1. Independent_Thought

@JosephDougherty Awesome idea. I might buy a mug. Hope the “liberation” taste extends to tea.

32. Independent_Thought

First time in my life donating to a political candidate or cause.

Feels really good!

33. Amir Reza Behdani

after supporting Obama and trying to get as many people as possible behind his election, and then supporting him during the first and second year of his presidency and saying he has “a lot to fix and needs time to turn things around” I started to realize he was taking us down the same road Bush was but just a bit faster. Just a few facts: The Wars haven’t stopped, troops are not back, WAR is spread into Libya, last week special forces sent to Africa and now they are lining up propaganda and falsifying info to put more pressure on Iran and threaten attack (This is George Bush Cowboy behavior that Obama has taken to the next level) Also so far, 3 years into his presidency the job numbers are worse, the economy is worse and still he has got the wall-street guys running the Fed and monetary policy (Very Disappointing) Also one of the most shocking things i saw was a CNN article yesterday that this administration has deported 400,000 immigrants this year alone and 1.2 million so far during the O presidency , this is his immigration policy which will not only hurt families who will be divided but also US industries that depend on those workers. BASICALLY my realization was there is no Right & Left, there is only those being funded by huge corporations and lobbyist and than there is THE ONE , the ONLY ONE that is where he is by the support of the people and against all the efforts of the media to keep there left/right puppet show going and fool us by making us think we are voting for anything different. So this time I am not choosing Republican or Democrat, I am going with the one that is NOT bought by the wall-street and corporations and who is sponsored by the people and that only leaves Ron Paul and it can be verified by looking at the latest breakdown of types of contributions that the nominees have received.

34. heywood253

Man im so proud to be apart of something so real that it really has moved me. I have never donated

before or even cared who got into office till Ron Paul opened my eyes and gave me hope that someone is willing to put it all on the line for us. I believe in this man so much im going to send

a second donation. it just is not right how they treat this man he spills his guts to educate us

and I am just so proud of you Ron Paul you have given hope to people who didnt have it.

35. Mujib Ahmed

I cannot believe that a person of “integrity” with 30years of open record in public service and have always projected peace and harmony and free market all his life is being ignored. He needs to be given the attention’s he deserves or their should be some repercussions for those responsible.