96 responses to ““Black THIS Out!” Ron Paul Money Bomb Raises $2.68+ Million in 3 Days”

1. val

new signs: 8 1/2 x 11 easy for all
    to mount on a 2×3 or on a pole
    ————
    AUDIT | (96 bold) – cent

THE | (60 reg) – cent

FED | (96 bold) – cent
    ———–
    - from the greatest richest nation
    - to the greatest debtor existence
    - all in 50 years
    - find out why !!!!!!!n
    - vote for an American
    Ron Paul

pass it on to others
    no noise just march
    no disturbance, just stand
    just stand together aligned
    campaigns, parades, demos
    the sign says it all !!!!!!

2. dagobertotorres

It’s fantastic the amount of money Ron raised in just 3 days.

Here you have a funny video about the sponsors of our politicians.

3. BonBonHi

We need a gathering of supporters from throughout the country and hit up New Hampshire and Canvas the state with 10,000 + supporters and then do the same in Iowa and so on and talk to everyone statewide that we can. We should do this ourselves. Or should I say I am getting some friends together and we are going to do this ourselves!!! Everyone is welcome. Just do it without anyone asking last I checked this is still America ( Amereeka) land of the free if you are on of the elite and you are one that controls the masses. The rest just sit down shut up and vote for change or Boss Hogg!!!!

4. BonBonHi

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dawid
  6. RossJohnson

This is real money because it is backed by passion and the productivity of the American people.The counterfeiting banksters are yet to know that their days are numbered.

7. BonBonHi

your right . I want to go back to school and I cannot afford food let alone education. I was in a pharm program when I developed a brain tumor that F*@!^$D my life up. I do not mean it in a bad way but I did not want to be a teacher unless it was in a college setting and I don’t have the crudentials and I will have to go to a high school or start my own tutorial service. I just do not like people who are lazy and want spoon fed education. There is a lot of that and bad polotics in public and private secondary schools.