45 responses to “TSA Thugs on the Loose!”

1. Portable Propane Heater

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your webpage? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would
    certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.

Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!

2. Adell Kilmon

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

3. Dobrze zaindexowany katalog stron www

I feel an inttrernet researcher and I look to obtain precise along with excellent info. I am glad that you've putted such a difficult things in this good method that even a first-timers could understand it widout nyc difiuclty. I genuinely appreciate your energy. Continue the good work

4. jasnowidz

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. All the best

5. digital music

I’d really have to check with you right here. That's not one thing I commonly do! I enjoy looking at a submit which will make people imagine. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

6. jarhead4life

i think everything Ron is preaching is the only way to fix America and i dont understand if he is talking about doing away with social security so someone fill me in because i paid into social security since i was 16 and got physically disabled from making a living and social security is my only income now and it really sucks and medicare does to but i pay that monthly premium out of my social security what will happen to me under his plan all ive paid to both and just get it after i have to will it effect me or is he talking about the young just starting out not having to pay in and set their own security im confused and really would vote Ron Paul if im correct in thinking he will honor those who have paid their dues and are qualified currently but would love an audit to root out all the false ,fake and lazy just wanting a free ride and how would his plan cover all the children born with severe disabilities

7. w1945

I believe that the main stream media is completely up to no good. I think they are ignoring Paul for only one reason. They are hoping that they tick off the Ron supporters and if Ron does not get the GOP nomination then his supporters will write him in or just stay home in the General election which will give Obama four more years. They know that no other Republican Candidate can win without the support of the independent voters. Some how we have to get Paul the GOP nomination and put a stop to the biased main stream media once and for all. I honestly believe that any one who votes against Paul in the Primary's will in reality be voting for Obama.

8. Teresa Fallon

You have my vote Dr. Paul.

9. BillyCollins

As a truck driver I have had to put up with DOT and TSA 4th amendment violations for years, welcome to the party America. Oh and how about all those Mexicain trucks that just got clearance onto American highways.