16 responses to “Rick Perry to Ron Paul: Bail Me Out”

1. Reva

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

2. lpn training ON

I’d always want to be update on new articles on this internet site , saved to favorites ! .

3. www.forum-psoriasis.com

hi,hello my name mike from http:www.forum-psoriasis.com just like know IIm autorized to use your info on my blog regards

4. nike sko free

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Cheers

5. Motov

I think the truth of the matter is, Perry has no intentions of eliminating any of them.

Like Oh-blah-blah’s “You can take it to the bank” statement about bringing the troops home.

6. ANT

Phone From Home for RON PAUL!

TO ALL MEMBERS: Invite everyone of your friends to this event and share this link on your wall. This is how RP will take 2012 baby!!!

Also, join the Phone Bankers for Ron Paul FB group to have all of your questions answered:

7. ElleAlvrez

Too funny!

8. Citizen

Perry was smart to ask Paul for help on the topic of Government Department cuts.

In fact all of the “other” candidates were looking at Paul when he listed his reasons for cutting ONE TRILLION immediately and why

Perry talks a tough message, but has no real clue as to what to cut or why to cut it.

9. Prenzy Loan

Definitely that was agreeable that is it hard to remember those what the things they say cause there were additional opinions that you could twist it into a wrong meaning of what they supposed to say. I rather take my opinions effectively not memorizing the opinions of others.

visit this site please Blinds

10. SKull

This is so weird!

I guess it shows that when you memorize what to say based on what your federal reserve handlers tell you it`s harder to remember than when you actually have opinions of your own.

Poor Perry…

1. Nitroindole

@SKull

Perry must quit and go home to grow organic vegetables on his backyard to fix his Alzheimer’s brain.

11. Liberty

I saw the debate. I just don’t know how people can support Cain. Even one of the moderators was getting annoyed with his answers and before Cain could respond he told him not to say the 999 Plan again. He clearly can’t give indepth solutions to questions. And, I think Perry put the nail in his couffin tonight. And is it just me, but don’t you notice whoever hosts these debates Romney is given the most amount of time and that he is prominently placed in the center of the stage. Ron Paul seems to be placed towards the end. Strategic on their part especially, since the Media keeps pushing Romney as the frontrunner.

1. Nitroindole

@Liberty

Yes, I agree. My guess is that Cain’s minute success is rested on the most of the Americans search for a “simple solution” like a magic pill or a silver bullet. That is where stupid 9-9-9 concept flourishes. And Ron Paul’s serious fundamental approach seems to be too intellectual to the half-sleeping (but awakening!!) American society….

12. itgperformance
  13. itgperformance

hahaha, that is so embarassing!

14. indie-voice.com

Rick Perry gaff has gone viral.

That’s politics: harass a bunch of women in the 90s and be greeted as a hero. Forget a word and your campaign is done.