Poll: Who Won the CNBC Michigan GOP Debate?

[poll id=”33″]

1. The media and the party block the truth about his popularity

2. Ron Paul won the CNBC poll with 83%, but they took it down because they thought it was fixed.

3. He's around 90% on MSNBC's poll.

4. Christine Snow Dauzat

Funny thing about it, does that mean their ratings go through the roof when Ron Paul is on?? Because I know I don't watch Fox or CNBC any other time.

5. Careful, too many votes for Ron paul and it's considered hacking and the moderators will have to take it down!

6. Ron Paul is my President. Not perfect, but I'll take him over any other candidate of either party. Have you even read his position statements ("the issues" tab on his website)?
    Every other single candidate is pure establishment- the same old thing.

7. i have 3 plastered on my car! RON PAUL 2012! <3

8. volunteer to precinct canvass. talk to as many people in your neighborhood as possible. tell everyone about the primary voting process - liberals might vote for ron paul in the primary, too! every vote counts!!

9. I'm about 80% on board with Ron Paul's takes on issues. That plenty good enough for this small L libertarian to support someone like Ron. But I feel it's time to pass the torch, especially at Ron's age. Since his son Rand seem to be a work in progress, I suggest that the likes of Gary Johnson get more exposure and support. Thanks for being there, Ron. I voted for you as a prez candidate in 1988.

10. I have a Ron Paul sticker on the bumper of my car. Show your support.

11. Robert Sardon Barrientos

Ron Paul Revolution

12. I am a fan...I support Ron Paul.

13. but the problem is that MSM keeps trying to marginalize him. so no matter what he says, or how good a catch-phrase may be, they -MSM- won't popularize it.

14. Robert Sardon Barrientos

'The Prophet"

15. he has TONS of catch phrases, like, "I am Ron Paul, the Champion of Liberty."

16. hahahah obviously, it is on the ron paul website, so most people that support ron paul will obviously see it, while those that do not like him probably will not even visit the page.

17. I barely heard him speak at all. He needs a catching phrase like 999, but one that actually will work...

18. But, as is the trend anymore, every time Paul wins, they find a reason to get rid of the poll.

19. yep, Bill you are correct...this is a screen shot of the poll about a half hour after it was over. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2134651972078&set=a.1014583771073.2002126.1419428544&type=3&theater

20. You can discuss polls all you want, but the guy knows what he is talking about.