Ron Paul Blacked Out at CBS News Foreign Policy Debate?

Did Ron Paul get a fair amount of time at tonight's CBS News GOP debate?

• No (95%, 6,679 Votes)
  • Yes (5%, 378 Votes)

Total Voters: 7,057

Loading ... Loading ...

Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton released the following statement concerning the CBS / National Journal Republican debate:

Ron Paul consistently polls among the top three in the key early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire. He is polling in double digits in most respected polls.

Congressman Paul is ranked among the top three in fundraising results.

Congressman Paul serves on the House Foreign Relations Committee.

Congressman Paul is a veteran.

And, Congressman Paul has contrasting views on foreign policy that many Americans find worthy of inquiry and discussion.

CBS’s treatment of Congressman Paul is disgraceful, especially given that tonight’s debate centered on foreign policy and national security.

Congressman Paul was only allocated 90 seconds of speaking in one televised hour. If we are to have an authentic national conversation on issues such as security and defense, we can and must do better to ensure that all voices are heard.

CBS News, in their arrogance, may think they can choose the next president. Fortunately, the people of Iowa, New Hampshire, and across America get to vote and not the media elites.

• {{Extremely|Really|Quite|Incredibly|Pretty} {good|great|wonderful|awesome|pleasant} {publish|submit|article|put up}, I ‘d {prefer to|want to|wish to|love to|choose to} {discuss|reveal} {a few of|a number of|several of} my {views|thoughts}, but now {I’ve|W

Undecided whether it is accurate, but I probally settle for that

• Credit Restoration

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, specially inside the realm of games, but I’m not certain I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is critical to you. The iPod is a considerably much better choice in that case.

• Tierra Halgren

Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the good work.

• Seo katalog stron internetowych

Bookmarked can come back within in the future to examine rest content articles.

• ErnestDeanLudwick

Text of my complaint to CBS News; follow the link to YouTube to be outraged by this travesty of what used to be the free press:I would like to appeal to your journalistic integrity with regard to the CBS Poll which was removed from your website as the numbers for Congressman Ron Paul approached double that of his nearest competitor.
    Having set up that forum to report news of public opinion regarding the likely outcome, how can you possibly justify quashing the results? As an organ of the public press you have an ethical duty to report news objectively whether or not you agree with the political undertones. This is the sort of story that has caused the public to distrust the popular press. If you have any vestige of the real role of free press you owe it to your fellow citizens to explain this breach of trust. A full investigation should be launched to determine who ordered the censorship of this poll and the motivation for it. Has crony capitalism reached this far into the heart of our press? I insist this be dealt with immediately and thoroughly, with appropriate apologies issued should it prove to be as biased as it appears. I will be forwarding a synopsis of this complaint to the Paul Campaign, the FCC, Federal Elections Commission, and competing news organizations but only if I don’t receive a satisfactory reply within 5 days. This is a disgrace.

Ernie Ludwick

• harishvenkat1976

Dr. Ron Paul can win in IOWA. Next week we have CNN Debate on Foreign Policy sponsored by NEO CONS – Heritage and AEI. It is time for Dr. PAUL to directly communicate that other clowns will take to country to war with Iran but he won’t!! Dr.Paul – please stop being nice and go after others. The voters need to see the contrast on national TV.

The current CEO – Obama instead of being in the country to address the debt issue, record unemployment, etc. went to Australia to put more troops in Australia to counter China. We are trying to counter China when we are completely BROKE!! Here we have a pauper flaunting his Air Force one throughout the world.

Actually, the funding for Air Force One may be coming from China as well since according to Erskin Bowles, all of our revenue last year was spent on entitlements, interest on Debt, and Social Security alone!! So, all discretionary spending such as education, R&D, Defense, etc. is based on Borrowed money. Nice way to run America!!!

• Merdi

I ran across this video earlier and about died laughing. I just couldn’t help it. Just to warn you, it is about Herman Cain… so if I step on any toes for posting this…. well, too bad.Also, I use my facebook account mainly for posting real news and overall recent events. Feel free to send me a request if you are interested in seeing that.

“Ok,….Libya….” …10 seconds later… “President Obama… supported the… uprising, correct?” Why is this guy even running for President?

• HimanshuDohroo

revolution song

• ANT

Phone From Home for RON PAUL!

TO ALL MEMBERS: Invite everyone of your friends to this event and share this link on your wall. This is how RP will take 2012 baby!!!

Also, join the Phone Bankers for Ron Paul FB group to have all of your questions answered:

• ericjon652004

Dear Mr. Paul,

I want you to know that while the mainstream media is all but ignoring you the people of this country are not. We hear your message of free will and self determination. We are ready to take on the forces that threaten to destroy our sovereignty as a nation, as a people and as individuals.

I sincerely hope that I speak for the majority when I say we want America to again be a nati…on in which hard work and dedication are rewarded not by taxation and regulation but by the fruits of our labor. We are, one by one, beginning to understand the truth about what our government has become and we are sharing what we know with anyone not afraid to listen.

We hear you Mr. Paul and I say let the criminals beware.

• kandeeblah

HE WAS BLACKED OUT! In a 1 and a half hr debate he got 90 seconds. Bachmann was bitching about 3 and a half minutes and got a bunch of news to reconcile for it, and Paul got jack shit!

v—- this

• sharonmyk

I heard the government are looking into serious cencorship and control of the internet. I can understand why. Its the last place to speak and read the truth. I think the time for the people to rise up and vote for freedom is running out. Ron Paul seems to me to be the only person who may have a chance to truly give Americans back their freedom and liberty and respect . He’s prepared to take on the banking giants who are controlling the world and washington. I’m British, living in Greece, what happens in the US is not only effecting Americans but the whole world. If the media machine and and the bankers get their way he will never be elected. If the people win this one it will be a miracle but it will surely show that the people rule and not the politicians. I will be watching and praying.

• skip1234

Ron Paul is being marginalized because he thinks Palestinians are human beings and should be treated as such.