45 responses to “Let’s help Ron Paul WIN! Here’s what we can do right now…”

1. Michael Johnson

Listen to the message people it’s real and has substance!

2. Buy 4 Paul

Remember to check out http://www.buy4paul.com!

3. JOIN Herman Cain Banned me from his page
  4. Matthew Alan Mus

Calvin, I’m glad to see you have such a grand purpose in life. You must be really important in the real world.

5. Calvin Kerley

I’ll quit trolling on ron paul’s page when ron paul supporters quit trolling on everyone else’s pages. It’s facebook warfare.

6. Matthew Alan Mus

Calvin, You sound like a moron and to be honest you look like a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome so I feel sorry for you. I think it would be best if you went and tried to make some friends on Obama’s page because stupidity isn’t aloud by Dr.Ron Paul and his supporters.

7. Hoyt Brown

OK Calvin, so no one is going to change your mind. We will be more than glad to write you off, so now take a hike.

8. Becky Sankey Bartelt

@Calvin, so you like having the federal gov’t control everything you do? Paul is the ONLY one that has not, and will not be bought by lobbyists. I think you watch too much mainstream media.

9. Calvin Kerley

Ron Paul is a nut, no matter how boringly long your responses are, nothing is going to change my opinion.

10. Tarra Stambaugh

Well Said!!!
    We need to get America back to the people.
    People were kinder and had more compassion when they cared for one another.
    Anything with a money sign the government sticks their noses in. It really all goes back to the Rothschilds family and their greed. The politicians are puppets and those that refuse to conform to the greedy and inform the American people(JFK) are murdered or set up.
    RON PAUL FOR “2012
    We need to get him in office so we can have a government that works for the people. Not the people working for the government.
    It is about love of LIBERTY, FREEDOM and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!
    POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!
    I am currently reading “The Revolution a manifesto” By:Ron Paul If there are any questions about this mans true character and love for his country and the American people please read this book. I now have a new found love for my country and all her Liberties.
    END THE FED!!!

11. Jonny Rea

@Calvin: Ron Paul made those comments on Fox News to criticize the roll of FEMA in guaranteeing government funded insurance programs, such as the NFIP. The problem with such programs is that the completely undermine a basic principle of insurance which is “risk analysis”. To put it simply, when the federal government guarantees insurance claims they do a number of harmful things to the market like causing price inflation (insurance providers can charge more if the government guarantees payment), the building and insuring or properties in acutely risky areas, and insurance fraud. Reports from the aftermath of Katrina show that $4-7 billion of the $80 billion appropriation was attributed to insurance fraud, and this does not account for exorbitant claims. Ron Paul does not claim that there are areas with zero risk and he understands the circumstances that some people must live in riskier areas. However, he believes that individuals should assume responsibility and if they choose to offset risk with insurance then they will have to pay for it. Subsequently, the federal government should stay out of the insurance business so that market forces can dictate a more accurate risk analysis and balanced pricing system. His ideology stems not from a lack of compassion but rather an abundance of pragmatism, which has been heightened in the current age of eroding personal liberties and crippling debt which old crony corporatists and politicians have mortgaged to future generations. Rather than the government wastefully getting involved in so many things, he believes local governments and private organizations do a better job at serving certain needs. Before you say that private organizations wouldn’t actually help and that it’s a pipe dream let me tell you that I know many people who donated money, time, and their own physical labor to assist people and help rebuild in areas such as New Orleans and even abroad in Haiti. People in this country get organized and help each other out, but no one will be able to do much good if our currency continues to be devalued. Also, private organizations like churches and non-profits have to work within budget contraints or else they will go under whereas the government will justify running up deficits that cause the nation to be fiscally insolvent.
    As to another one of your points: 30+ years in politics does not a “crooked politician” make. Rather than looking simply at his number of years in political office, I challenge you to find a position or congressional vote that he supported that was appealing to lobbyists rather than the American people.

12. Mark Boyes

@ George well said @ Calvin like the great Jessica said “get your dumbass off this page fucktard” cuz you jus thrown dumb shit out now and don’t even have an argument anymore now that we all proved you wrong in more ways then one.

13. George Odom Johnson

Calvin, these supporters opinions are not the ideas of Dr. Ron Paul but the sound voice of emotional hope for the man that has the only real answers and solutions for OUR country. Also Calvin, he understands whats going on and trying to get the American people to listen and realize what is really going on. He is a brilliant man Calvin. You should at least take a little time to learn for your self. What a great statesman he really is. I can promise you that you will not find any dirt, immorality, flip flopping on issues, and breaking his sworn oath to the Constitution, on Dr.Ron Paul and PROVE IT. As you will easily be able to do with all the other candidates, including Obama. That is what i like about Dr. Ron Paul, honesty, common sense and the guts to speak the truth. Just Google RON PAUL, or Youtube him its real easy and its very interesting to hear him speak. I consider him more as a teacher that is running for President than just another dishonest corrupt Politician. He will with out a doubt be getting my vote for sure. I understand Calvin, you are just as pissed about how crooked the pocket filling SOB”s on capitol hill are as any one of these Ron Paul supporters! Well, its time we wake up and get our heads out of the sand and pay more attention to who we vote for. As i see it my attention is focused on RON PAUL!!!

14. Calvin Kerley

Actually, I think Paul is more of a nut than a crook. He did an interview for fox news a few months ago, when he bagan discussing what he thought about supporting victims of natural disasters. Ron Paul said qoute: “ It’s too dangerous for people to live there, why dump the responsibility on the taxpayer?” First let me say that THERE IS NO SAFE PLACE TO LIVE!! No matter where you live in these United States, there is some destructive natural force capable of claiming everything you have. Earthquakes. Floods. Hurricanes. Landslides. Tornadoes. Volcanoes. I could go on and on. Has Ron Paul ever thought about WHY people live on the gulf??? Maybe it’s because there are jobs to help people feed their families, maybe it’s because that is where these people were born and raised, and making a living off the ocean is the only thing they know. You see, if it weren’t for people living on the Gulf Coast, where would America get the bulk of its oil and gas? What about all the food coming in from the Gulf and the Mississippi delta that feeds so many of us. Do all of these things just magically appear in the safe and sound Ron Paul land? Because in the world I live in, the real one, it takes human labor to produce these things for us, and humans need to reside within a reasonable geographic proximity of whatever bounty they produce though labor in order to produce them! Ron Paul is a nut, no way around it.

15. Brian Conners

Yes Calvin you is a dick!!!

16. Mark Boyes

@ Jess lmao, @ cal she does have a point.. post a YouTube link with the proof instead of jus making accusations.

17. Calvin Kerley

Real classy jessica. Using such nice, thoughtful language to describe me. Typical Paulbot.

18. Jessica Lee

Calvin you are making yourself look like a dumbass. You obviously haven’t done your research on Mr. Paul. You just come on here smearing this wonderful man and don’t have anything to back up your claims. LAME!! So please get your dumb ass off this page Fucktard!!

19. Calvin Kerley

I see you’ve been studying your “Paulbot” playbook. Dude, he’s lying like crazy and getting away with it. For example, he portrays himself as some sort of knight in shining armor who is “fighting for our liberty” because he’s a so-called “champion of the constitution”. Yet paul is a crooked politician just like the rest, he’s been in office since the mid 1970s for crying out loud! It’s all a big put-on show for votes but it’s not fooling me. No one can be a career politician for that long and not be a lobbiest puppet like all the rest.

20. Mark Boyes

Should**

21. Mark Boyes

@ Calvin, your face makes me laugh.. maybe instead of jus saying something ignorant you souls check out what he’s been saying and what’s been happening over the years so you could understand why so many people been voting for him. The only way Obama is gunna stop him is with a predator drone lmao

22. JerryFair

Good luck with phone banking and all other efforts to help Ron Paul get elected. I live out here in California and the primaries and the election will be over by the time it gets out here. For that reason I doubt if I can do anything to help other that tell people I meet why I support Ron Paul for President.

1. somebody

YOU CAN PHONE BANK FOR IOWA AND NEW HAMPSHIRE!

Paul’s Phone-from-Home system does all of it. Anybody in the nation can do it, we’re in FL and using it to call and talk to Iowans, it rocks.

23. HimanshuDohroo
  24. Calvin Kerley

You make me laugh ron paul, you’re the biggest joke of a candidate since john mcain. The difference between you and REAL candidates, is that REAL candidates don’t have to rely on computer hackers to harass blogs and social networking sites. That’s a pretty cheap tactic.

25. Peter Heins

I’m going to get involved and make some calls.

26. Marwan Al Kendi

Ron Paul 2012 … US last chance

27. Scott Bryson

was watching news the other day up here in canada.. they show all the other candidates but never even mentioned Ron.. you need a network … what about Opra.. is she controled by the bush war machine as well..you must have them very scared.. good luck

28. ANT

Phone From Home for RON PAUL!

TO ALL MEMBERS: Invite everyone of your friends to this event and share this link on your wall. This is how RP will take 2012 baby!!!

Also, join the Phone Bankers for Ron Paul FB group to have all of your questions answered:

29. ANT

Phone From Home for RON PAUL!

30. robin_77

I’ve been trying to sign up, but when I hot “Register” nothing happens!!

31. ijaznaqvi

I think one complementary way of sending the message across to lots of people is to start making text messages to people all over the country. You can find websites which send multiple (up to hundreds) messages simultaneously.

32. gordyowens

I have been participating in a Ron Paul phone bank twice a week. I find it very rewarding speaking to fellow Republicans and educating them on Ron Paul. We must get Ron Paul in the White House, our countries future and our future is depending on it. I feel as though I’m fighting for my life and the life of my son, future grandchildren and their children. I pound facebook educating voters 4 to 5 hours a day. I came up with a slogan for the campaign. We are Many, we are DEDICATED, we are PASSIONATE, we are ORGANIZED and WE are THE PEOPLE… I would like to thank everyone working in the campaign for their hard work and dedication…

Sincerely,

Gordy Owens

33. ericjon652004

Dear Mr. Paul,

I want you to know that while the mainstream media is all but ignoring you the people of this country are not. We hear your message of free will and self determination. We are ready to take on the forces that threaten to destroy our sovereignty as a nation, as a people and as individuals.

I sincerely hope that I speak for the majority when I say we want America to again be a nation in which hard work and dedication are rewarded not by taxation and regulation but by the fruits of our labor.

We are, one by one, beginning to understand the truth about what our government has become and we are sharing what we know with anyone not afraid to listen.

We hear you Mr. Paul and I say let the criminals beware.

1. rickybobby

@ericjon652004. Well, get ready the MSN is about to go Ron Paul crazy and it will not all be flattering. But,you know the saying “if you don’t like the heat, get out of the kitchen. ” now is the most important time to get the message out. You got me Dr. Paul, I’m in it with YOU!
      RON PAUL 2012

34. gordyowens78@yahoo.com

I’m involved in Ron Paul’s campaign. I go to a Ron Paul phone bank twice a week. I find it very rewarding. I have changed many minds on how they view Ron Paul. The voters just need to be educated on what Ron Paul stands for. We must get Ron Paul in the white house. Our countries future depends on getting him elected. I’m pounding facebook with Ron Paul information. We must inform people of the truth, not what the mainstream media has shoved down the voters throats about the other candidates. I came up with a slogan I use often… We are MANY, we are DEDICATED, we are PASSIONATE, we are ORGANIZED and We are THE PEOPLE !!!… I would like to personally thank everyone working hard towards our main goal of getting Ron Paul elected…

Sincerely,

Gordy Owens

35. randallmckay

love ron paul’s heart, man. he’s got a broadband heart.