Let’s help Ron Paul WIN! Here’s what we can do right now…

Sign up for phone banking at Phone.RonPaul2012.com

Ann & Kirby tell us why phone banking is the best thing (outside of donating money) we can do to help Ron Paul win the early primaries needed to secure the Republican nomination.

1. Real classy jessica. Using such nice, thoughtful language to describe me. Typical Paulbot.

2. @ Jess lmao, @ cal she does have a point.. post a YouTube link with the proof instead of jus making accusations.

3. Calvin you are making yourself look like a dumbass. You obviously haven't done your research on Mr. Paul. You just come on here smearing this wonderful man and don't have anything to back up your claims. LAME!! So please get your dumb ass off this page Fucktard!!

4. I see you've been studying your "Paulbot" playbook. Dude, he's lying like crazy and getting away with it. For example, he portrays himself as some sort of knight in shining armor who is "fighting for our liberty" because he's a so-called "champion of the constitution". Yet paul is a crooked politician just like the rest, he's been in office since the mid 1970s for crying out loud! It's all a big put-on show for votes but it's not fooling me. No one can be a career politician for that long and not be a lobbiest puppet like all the rest.

5. Should**

6. @ Calvin, your face makes me laugh.. maybe instead of jus saying something ignorant you souls check out what he's been saying and what's been happening over the years so you could understand why so many people been voting for him. The only way Obama is gunna stop him is with a predator drone lmao

7. Good luck with phone banking and all other efforts to help Ron Paul get elected. I live out here in California and the primaries and the election will be over by the time it gets out here. For that reason I doubt if I can do anything to help other that tell people I meet why I support Ron Paul for President.

• YOU CAN PHONE BANK FOR IOWA AND NEW HAMPSHIRE!

Paul's Phone-from-Home system does all of it. Anybody in the nation can do it, we're in FL and using it to call and talk to Iowans, it rocks.

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRNdYGBB5Mk

ron paul

9. You make me laugh ron paul, you're the biggest joke of a candidate since john mcain. The difference between you and REAL candidates, is that REAL candidates don't have to rely on computer hackers to harass blogs and social networking sites. That's a pretty cheap tactic.

10. I'm going to get involved and make some calls.

11. Ron Paul 2012 ... US last chance

12. was watching news the other day up here in canada.. they show all the other candidates but never even mentioned Ron.. you need a network ... what about Opra.. is she controled by the bush war machine as well..you must have them very scared.. good luck

13. Phone From Home for RON PAUL!

TO ALL MEMBERS: Invite everyone of your friends to this event and share this link on your wall. This is how RP will take 2012 baby!!!

Also, join the Phone Bankers for Ron Paul FB group to have all of your questions answered:

14. Phone From Home for RON PAUL!

15. I've been trying to sign up, but when I hot "Register" nothing happens!!

16. I think one complementary way of sending the message across to lots of people is to start making text messages to people all over the country. You can find websites which send multiple (up to hundreds) messages simultaneously.

17. I have been participating in a Ron Paul phone bank twice a week. I find it very rewarding speaking to fellow Republicans and educating them on Ron Paul. We must get Ron Paul in the White House, our countries future and our future is depending on it. I feel as though I'm fighting for my life and the life of my son, future grandchildren and their children. I pound facebook educating voters 4 to 5 hours a day. I came up with a slogan for the campaign. We are Many, we are DEDICATED, we are PASSIONATE, we are ORGANIZED and WE are THE PEOPLE... I would like to thank everyone working in the campaign for their hard work and dedication...

Sincerely,

Gordy Owens

18. Dear Mr. Paul,

I want you to know that while the mainstream media is all but ignoring you the people of this country are not. We hear your message of free will and self determination. We are ready to take on the forces that threaten to destroy our sovereignty as a nation, as a people and as individuals.

I sincerely hope that I speak for the majority when I say we want America to again be a nation in which hard work and dedication are rewarded not by taxation and regulation but by the fruits of our labor.

We are, one by one, beginning to understand the truth about what our government has become and we are sharing what we know with anyone not afraid to listen.

We hear you Mr. Paul and I say let the criminals beware.

• @ericjon652004. Well, get ready the MSN is about to go Ron Paul crazy and it will not all be flattering. But,you know the saying "if you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen. " now is the most important time to get the message out. You got me Dr. Paul, I'm in it with YOU!
      RON PAUL 2012

19. gordyowens78@yahoo.com

I'm involved in Ron Paul's campaign. I go to a Ron Paul phone bank twice a week. I find it very rewarding. I have changed many minds on how they view Ron Paul. The voters just need to be educated on what Ron Paul stands for. We must get Ron Paul in the white house. Our countries future depends on getting him elected. I'm pounding facebook with Ron Paul information. We must inform people of the truth, not what the mainstream media has shoved down the voters throats about the other candidates. I came up with a slogan I use often... We are MANY, we are DEDICATED, we are PASSIONATE, we are ORGANIZED and We are THE PEOPLE !!!... I would like to personally thank everyone working hard towards our main goal of getting Ron Paul elected...

Sincerely,

Gordy Owens

20. love ron paul's heart, man. he's got a broadband heart.