19 responses to “Ron Paul to Donald Trump: You’re Fired!”

1. SweetAsSugar

I have frankly had it up to here (my eyebrows) with the drivel from all of these politicians. For the longest time, I’ve said that there is no such thing as an honest politician. I can no longer make that claim. RON PAUL IS HONEST! It’s very refreshing to say that. Now if only we can find another politician that is equally honest. But it’s very difficult to even lend the slightest hint of credibility to someone that refers to himself as “The Donald” To me, The Donald is a Walt Disney character that just so happens to be a duck.

2. eaglesfanintn

I’m not a Ron Paul supporter, and I didn’t come here to debate anything. Just simply want to give kudos to Dr. Paul for doing the right thing, saying what needs to be said about this clown and getting in some good verbal barbs.

Mitt Romney has also said he won’t attend, but we all know that he’ll eventually change his mind on that.

3. Robert Zraick

Donald Trump is quite proud and arrogant of the fact that he is a bully and has lots of experience with using bankruptcy as a method to enrich himself while cheating his creditors.

Bankruptcy was intended as a way of giving honest men a second chance. Not to be used as a tool to allow crooks to prosper. In that regard, he fits right in with our present government’s current position.

Simply bankrupt the country and all is honest people so that the criminals can prosper and the creditors, namely any country which has loaned money to our government, can be cheated. But that seems to me to be the same way Trump conducts business.

Trump’s own statements prove that Dr. Paul is right. How can a moderator guide a debate to allow an honest representation of the participant’s positions after making the kinds of statement he has made?

This is just a more blatant continuation of the media’s ridiculous past debates. These debates are mere extensions of the propaganda machine’s constant attempt to keep the viewers brainwashed.

Dr. Paul is one of the very few honest men left in government. During the upcoming campaign, the criminals now in control will pull out all the stops to destroy him. I applaud his decision not to participate.

Mr. Trump, you are the real joke.

4. KevinD

Ron Paul wins this debate. Donald Trump is an egotistical fool

5. Syma S107

Trump just needs to get back to his casinos and stay out of the real mans way. He tries to insult Paul in saying that his poll numbers have always been higher that any of Pauls previous polls. What an ignorant prick if you ask me. Also, his hair is scary looking. Too scary to ever be a conservative.

6. SublimeConstitution

Look at Donald’s response, his level of arrogance is astounding. I had better poll numbers, I’m a billionaire, I have a hit tv show, me me me, Ron how dare you not come to my debate you are a zero.

No comment of course about how he screwed the Republican caucus in Iowa. Trump was asked by his establishment buddies to trip up Dr. Paul at this event because he is surging in the polls and has owned every other candidate in the debates. Of course, Trump being as arrogant as he is, and disliking Ron as much as he does, actually thinks that he would have done the job to drop Ron’s poll numbers.

7. JamesBarbaria

And on Dec 27th we need to NOT TURN IT TO THAT STATION NOT EVEN ONCE!!! Let the LACK of good ratings show them how large of a group the Paul supporters are. Let us show them that just like when he does participate and even getting only 89 seconds will be the same as when he is NOT in the debate. His followers give the support in numbers to Dr. Paul everytime and we as you can see it in our votes when he is in the debate you will see it in our not watching with your poor ratings with a joker like “The Donald” as moderator. VOTE RON PAUL POTUS 2012

8. DocDave

Trump you are a CHUMP! Don’t mess with The People’s Man Ron Paul or we will relieve you of that mop on your shiny head you motor mouth piece of detritus

9. danniph21

That hapless toad! No way he can match Paul’s intellect! And morals!

10. Dagny

Donald Trump with his comb over is the real clown. I remember hearing rumors when I lived up north that during Trumps bankruptcy he associated himself with George Soros. Some inferred that Trump even got a handout from Soros. Trump is a businessman and as such, he is ONLY interested in making money. There is nothing wrong with that until he begins to believe that he is some kind of super figure that all us mere mortals must pay homage to. He would turn this debate into a circus. This man was a Democrat, an Independent and a Republican. It makes you wonder what really is he. Greta Van Susteren is the only TV personality that kisses up to Trump big time, but then again she would reach out to anybody to boost up her ratings. Personally, I think Trump is entertaining, and I enjoy watching his show, but you can’t take his political crossover seriously. And Ron Paul is absolutely right. To participate in such a forum does diminish the important of a presidential debate somehow equating it to a reality TV show. And anyone who attends is just simply desperate for votes and/or free airtime. And, look at the panel, Pam Bondi? She is losing ground fast and this will invariably diminish her standing even more. And, Ron Paul nails it again!!! Vote Ron Paul 2012!

@ronpaul2012 @adthis @ronpaul tweeters

11. ChristopherPetrocelli

THE PAUL!

12. CobraJitsu

Brilliant.

13. JerryFair

If I lived in Iowa I would vote for Ron Paul if for no other reason than to prove that bald headed fool Donald Trump wrong. I hope RP wins the presidency and then maybe Trump will shut his big mouth.

14. IowaForPaul

I feel you’re playing into the hands of the very people we are trying to defeat in this election. If you don’t show up they win! Please don’t turn your nose up at this debate. I am an Iowan and I want you here!!! This whole election, and for that matter, the 2008 election both have been a circus. But you are a threat to the system and their self-serving agenda and they will do anything they can to keep you out of the public eye. No matter who moderates the debate, the public needs to see Ron Paul and know he is a serious candidate for President and he will continue to fight for what he believes, not give in. Every day we are losing our GOD given and constitutional rights as Citizens of the United States, We need you to fight for us. We need you to go out there and tell the American public why Ron Paul is the BEST Republican candidate on the ballot and tell everyone WHY you want to be President. Everyone knows what ticket you are running on. What I hear voters asking when I’m out there promoting Ron Paul is that you are not telling them why they should vote for you. Connect with the people….look them in the eye and tell them you care about them, their freedoms, and the future of our country and ask for their vote. This is what we need to hear from Ron Paul. Thank you so much for all that you are doing to help restore America.

15. 1Finngal

Thank you to Ron Paul for once again holding common sense. The Republican candidates other than Ron Paul provide enough of an unwanted circus-like atmosphere.

16. Skid

I like Donald Trump, but he is in the showbiz, nothing more.

17. RonPaul2012alldaylong

Clapping my hands for you Dr Paul.

Donald Trump as a moderator? What is this American Idol?

I wouldn’t be surprised if we soon have to ‘text our vote to “DONALD”

18. elychild

Don’t cry, Dr. Paul. Obama doesn’t like competition. I expected a better challenge from you. Taking on the Federal Reserve will be 10 times harder and bigger. Pick your battles, Dr. Paul.

19. aros38

I totally agree, we need proper a proper debate in which on any matter should an actor, billionaire, not be allowed. We need serious focused moderators on the Debate.