9 responses to “Ron Paul: Real Unemployment Is at 229”

1. mitsubishi car keys

Hi I like your blog. Do you need to invitee submit in mine someday? In that case make sure you let me know by means of e-mail or perhaps answer this particular comment simply due to the fact I enrolled in notifications and definately will know should you choose.

2. Pasquale Stafiej

What’s up colleagues, you are sharing your view concerning webpage Web optimization, I am also new user of web, thus I am also getting more from it. Thanks to everything.

3. nike free run

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

4. tworzenie strony flash

Wow! Thank an individual! I always wished to write upon my blog something similar to that. Can I implement part of your publish to our site?

5. Dance Classes

Hey this is a wonderful post. I’m going to e-mail this to my pals. I came on this while searching on google I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing.

6. Marianne Ernhart

It really comes down to “who do you trust?”. The ONLY candidatae that will DO the things he puts in his position –and has for over 20 years– is RON PAUL. Also the voters ABSOLUTELY DESPISE the politicalelite who have been known to consistently choose the candidates for either party. The question is: WILL THE ELECTORATE EDUCATE THEMSELVES so that they VOTE for CONSTITUTIONAL government and get THIS government OFF OUR BACKS? I am 80 and have seen elections bought by MEDIA, EMOTIONAL SPEECHES, and ENDORSEMEN TS. PLEASE, PLEASE, USE YOUR BRAINS! Our chance to save our country is NOW!

7. nosaer

RP would destroy Trump in a scholarly debate.

8. Changes2012

One last thought before I go…WE are the people…we are the voice…we are the desire…we are the true power of this Country. It is for us that the constitution was created…it was with our voices that a declaration was made and it was with out blessing that we gave…and continue to give…or lives for the hope of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. When politicians forget this…they no longer represent the people…they represent themselves and special interests. When it is time for you to vote, vote for the person that you feel you can trust with our lives…not the prettiest…not the one that sounds cute on the telly…not the one with the best catch phrase or best written speech (which btw, was not written by them but for them)…vote for the person that you can live with. Vote for the one that will represent our interest regardless of the outcome or personal costs. Vote for a Statesman…not a politician.

9. Changes2012

There are times when change is not only desireable, but neccesary. We live in a time when change is a must. If we do not radically change the way we are doing things in Washington, (and around the Nation…from mayorial elections to State Senate seats) then we are doomed to fall as the Roman Empire fell. It does not take a single man, Dr. Ron Paul, to change the way things are. It takes a consorted effort from us all. Dr. Paul is the man we would choose to represent our wishes…to represent the changes we feel are needed. Can he do it? Not without us…all of us.