Poll: Who Won the Fox News Iowa Republican Debate?

[poll id=”39″]

1. Only a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding layout.

2. You can easily see the expertise inside work you write. The entire world hopes for even more passionate writers as if you who usually are not afraid to say how that they believe. Always comply with your coronary heart.

3. I accept you ws assurance may able-bodied yield amusement inside it.I believe that every of those capacity ability be much bigger aces a bulletin lath article, however anticipation they may anniversary be accordant towards the column and remarks.Thanks

4. I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there. Please keep it up because the internet needs someone like you spreading the word.

5. Great article! This is one piece of information I can understand and agree upon with you. Thanks for keeping it straightforward and easy to read. You are a talented writer who creates high quality content. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

6. I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

7. There trying to make it close kinda like a sope opra but they know who they got rigged to win kinda like the BUSH vs GORE saga.

8. How many times do I have to unfollow/unsubscribe to this site which is so full of argument and bile? Rarely have I seen so much incivility. This system had better disconnect me ASAP as I have repeatedly asked it to do. I'm tired of getting so much mean cross-talk through email!

9. I'm hoping for a Ron Paul/Rand Paul ticket in 2012!!!

10. Panetta told Israel to get thier butts back to the negotiating table with Palestine recently. If I were them I'd listen....unless they want to start returning some of that foreign aid we've given them to help us back them up. Fat chance of that.

Good point Robert about them being a creditor nation while we are the largest debtor nation.

• read this Dennis

Get to the damn peace table, Panetta tells IsraelUS Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Friday told Israel to get back to the "damn table" and negotiate with the Palestinians, Reuters reported. Speaking at a Brookings ... www.globalpost.com/.../damn-peace-table-​panetta-israel

11. Israel would get along with it's neighbors a lot better if the U.S. would stop giving them money and arms and back out of the deal all together.