204 responses to “Poll: Who Won the Fox News Iowa Republican Debate?”

1. Jody Dimitt

Only a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding layout.

2. forex for dummies

You can easily see the expertise inside work you write. The entire world hopes for even more passionate writers as if you who usually are not afraid to say how that they believe. Always comply with your coronary heart.

3. facebook fans

I accept you ws assurance may able-bodied yield amusement inside it.I believe that every of those capacity ability be much bigger aces a bulletin lath article, however anticipation they may anniversary be accordant towards the column and remarks.Thanks

4. V2Cigs

I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there. Please keep it up because the internet needs someone like you spreading the word.

5. samsung 1080p hdtv

Great article! This is one piece of information I can understand and agree upon with you. Thanks for keeping it straightforward and easy to read. You are a talented writer who creates high quality content. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

6. Leadplattform

I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

7. cukester

There trying to make it close kinda like a sope opra but they know who they got rigged to win kinda like the BUSH vs GORE saga.

8. Miguel526

How many times do I have to unfollow/unsubscribe to this site which is so full of argument and bile? Rarely have I seen so much incivility. This system had better disconnect me ASAP as I have repeatedly asked it to do. I’m tired of getting so much mean cross-talk through email!

9. journey950

I’m hoping for a Ron Paul/Rand Paul ticket in 2012!!!

1. RobertFallin

I’d prefer Judge Andrew Napolitano. We need Rand in the Senate, hopefully as Majority Leader. @journey950

10. RhondaReichel

Panetta told Israel to get thier butts back to the negotiating table with Palestine recently. If I were them I’d listen….unless they want to start returning some of that foreign aid we’ve given them to help us back them up. Fat chance of that.

Good point Robert about them being a creditor nation while we are the largest debtor nation.

1. RhondaReichel

read this Dennis

Get to the damn peace table, Panetta tells IsraelUS Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Friday told Israel to get back to the “damn table” and negotiate with the Palestinians, Reuters reported. Speaking at a Brookings … http://www.globalpost.com/…/damn-peace-table-​panetta-israel

11. RhondaReichel

Israel would get along with it’s neighbors a lot better if the U.S. would stop giving them money and arms and back out of the deal all together.

12. RobertFallin

It appears VOICEOFREASON has taken over his discussion and is using it to promote his own agenda. Tell you what, VOICEOFREASON, why don’t you suggest Israel obey its constitution, remove the illegal settlements and leave the occupied territories, abandon the argument of “preemptive war” and sign the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty? Then, Israel might get along as well with her neighbors as the Jews of Iran get along with Iran’s government.

1. Dennis Johnson

@RobertFallin

You sound like you have your head really far up your ass. Looks like it too.

1. History Buff

@Dennis Johnson@RobertFallin I have looked at your profile Dennis and you do little more than insult people. I would have expected someone who served in the military to be better behaved as I have 3 members of my family that are currently serving and all of them would find your behaviour atrocious.

1. cukester

@History Buff@Dennis Johnson@RobertFallin

No he’s the one that shots everybody at a party,because noone likes him and then runs into the woods killing as he goes.

2. cukester

@History Buff@Dennis Johnson@RobertFallin

He was the soldier nobody wanted so he is bitter at the world and doesn’t know how to deal with it.

2. RobertFallin

Dennis, I’ve scraped better things off my shoes than you. You are about as welcome here as jock itch.

Who’s your favorite clown, Dennis? Bozo? Krusty? Barack Obama? Yourself?

Hey, anyone else want to play “wack a mole” with Dennis Johnson.

1. History Buff

@RobertFallin Very funny….According to his comment history it is probably what he deserves as well…

2. RobertFallin

Thanks, Dennis. People such as Dennis have their brains wired for generic insults and comebacks. They expect people to defend themselves. I simply gut individuals like Dennis with hisr own words. @History Buff

3. History Buff

@RobertFallin This the last thing I wrote to him and he hasn’t replied since. Thought you might find it funny. I found out he was a marine from his profile.

Spoken like a true and good gun-toting Christian marine, which is of course an oxymoron……….

Heck, I been filled with all that there knowledge stuff I ever needed to know since I was in training camp. Don’t really remember much before that. Just need to know where my government issued gun is and be pointed in the right direction. If I gots any questions about life I just call my old drill sergeant and he fills in those blanks for me>>>

satire of course

4. RobertFallin

Good response. Most of the marines I have know have shown more manners than Dennis. @History Buff

5. History Buff

@RobertFallin I completely agree. I have a lot of family in the military and none of them would behave in such an atrocious manner.

I could have been far more scathing but then I wouldn’t be much better behaved than him. I am somewhat new to this kind of social interaction and I am a bit surprised at just how ugly and vicious peoples minds are. I am very well travelled and have lived in 4 different countries but there is something sinister about people putting their sickest thoughts in writing to attack others on here. I know it is mostly just a ploy and other people have been through far worse for defending their beliefs. It hasn’t phased me in that way whatsoever. It just obviously shows how bitter and twisted some people have become.

6. Dennis Johnson

@RobertFallin@History Buff

Don’t bullshit everyone or yourself. You don’t know any Marines. There isn’t any Marine, former or active, that would fall for your drivell.

7. Dennis Johnson

@RobertFallin

LOL. No, my favorite clown now is RobertFallin that should be scrapping that Jock itch off his face.

8. History Buff

@Dennis Johnson@RobertFallin LOL…My stepdad was a marine when he fought in Korea. He then went to Washington University and came back but into the Army instead. He served 20 years and retired as Lieutenant Colonel. He then became a police officer and served another 20 years and ran the polygraph department before eventually retiring. He and my mother married when I was 11. I have 2 nephews who are not coming home for Christmas because they are being held in Reserve in Iraq in case Iran decides to attack Iraq or it escalates. My stepfather and I still talk about politics and he is a die hard Republican. While we disagree on certain topics we show each other respect and civility at all times. He is 10 times the marine you are for all the reasons you have already proven on this site. You are not a gentleman nor a person of quality. I think if he read your comments he would question if you served a full tour or got a dishonourable discharge of some kind. Actually he wouldn’t because he would have asked you to show some decorum and then boycotted you when you were unable to do so…

9. RobertFallin

Well, Dennis, your favorite marine should be Major General Skedley Butler, who said “War is a Racket”; and, if he were living, would be supporting Ron Paul, not making an ass of himself as you continually do at this site. Now, why don’t you leave, like a good little boy, instead of stinking the place up with your childish, unwarranted attacks?

@Dennis Johnson

2. VOICEOFREASON

@RobertFallin My agenda is simply truth RobertFallin. What you mean by “taking over his (my) own discussion” I haven’t a clue. As I explained before, did Israel strike first in 67. Yes. The reason: The Armies of Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt were massing at their borders, in what was to be yet another attempt at the extermination of Israel. Nasser himself admitted that closing the gulf of Aqaba was tantamount to war. All Arab leaders rallied their armies to genocide. Israel surveyed the situation and took action. Moreover, Jordan was not initially attacked, as Israel attempted to persuade Jordan it would not attack if attacked, and it had no territorial ambitions. The so called “occupied territories” were taken as a defense perimeter, and Israel has shown in Sinai and Gaza it will return these to the aggressor nations in exchange for peace.

And actually, I’m opposed to the settlements myself, or their expansion. But lets face facts, there was no offer of peace by any Arab country before the settlement issue. The settlements have nothing to do with the desire of Arab governments to achieve peace.

As for the Jews of Iran comment, you are a very sick person.

3. cukester

@RobertFallin

Thats to logical for him to understand…DUH. Some people just don’t see basic logic Robert.It’s funny how much common sence can be summed up in one paragraph.

1. RobertFallin

Thanks, Cukester. Truth is a great disinfectant. @cukester @RobertFallin

13. philosophicalRanter

Philosophical Ranter: (President) Ron Paul – A Real Breath of Fresh Air

Please share

14. RobertFallin

The latest poll out of Iowa now has Ron Paul polling at 27.5 percent.

15. Bevy

Ron Paul is the ONLY one of the Republicans running that has any common sense, and Ron Paul apparently is the only one who even cares about the general public in our nation. Ron Paul should feel very sure of himself. I am so sick and tired of all the stupid ‘high school’ type games the candidates are playing – like a popularity contest. IF WE WANT ANYTHING TO CHANGE WE JUST HAVE TO ELECT A MAN WITH COUTH WHO HAS COMMON SENSE AND THE GUTS TO SAY WHAT IS RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.

16. RobertFallin

Speaking of NAZIism, Zionists collaborated with Germany during WWII, picking and choosing those who be allowed to leave Europe, run the British blockade and enter Palestine. The infamous Stern Gang, of whom former Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin was a member, received training by the NAZIs in terrorist activities later practiced in Palestine before the partition. The Zionists must have learned their lessons well, as they used the “Hitler” (and, later, “George W. Bush”) excuse of “preemptive war” to attack Israel’s neighbors, seizing and occupying lands land held for the last 44 years. Israel then violated her own constitution by refusing to accept UN Resolution 242 and return to her pre-1967 borders. By the way, during the 1967 war, Israel strafed, napalmed and nearly sunk the USS Liberty, killing many US sailors. Even though the US went along with UN Resolution 242, it has block any UN “peace keeping” forces from forcing Israel back to her pre-1967 borders. Several Arab States, including Egypt, fed up with UN inaction and US hypocrisy, attacked Israel on Yom Kippur, in 1973. When Israel’s air fleet was nearly destroyed, President Richard Nixon resupplied Israel and Israel captured even more territory. Later, President Jimmy Carter bribed Israel with $3 billion US taxpayers dollars to return land captured from Egypt during the Yom Kippur War and the

US has been bribing Israel ever since. By the way, Israel is a CREDITOR nation (national surplus), while the US is the world’s largest DEBTOR nation.

1. History Buff

@RobertFallin Thank you Robert I often feel very informed after reading some of your comments. You teach me new things and remind of information that I have forgotten over the years. I am mainly a studier of Napoleon, World War2 and Ancient History so I am still playing catch up with modern history…Thanks again

1. RobertFallin

My pleasure, History Buff. If you like great history films, plus outstanding martial arts, I strongly recommend “Red Cliff” Parts 1 and 2. I watch the “short” version, which combines the two films, on Netflix Instant. It runs 2 hrs, 25 minutes, but tells the tale of the uniting of China in, I believe, the second century AD. Outstanding movie, exciting, romantic, profound, beautiful and, I understand, pretty historically accurate. @History Buff

1. History Buff

@RobertFallin Thanks Robert…China’s history has always fascinated me and there is so much to learn about it that you could spend years on it and still have a lot left to learn.

2. VOICEOFREASON

@RobertFallin The Stern gang, was as you said a FACTION. I.e. a small part of the Jewish underground, that yes hated Britain and Stern did ATTEMPT to get help to fight the British. But how you take the actions of an extremist faction and paint the entire movement with such a broad brush, link and ATTEMPT BY A MINORITY, is a leap of logic I cant explain. The Irgun, which Begin was a member split with this policy of accepting axis aid to fight the British. Begin’s revolt began in 44 almost 2 years after Stern was dead. Yes, the Germans allowed Jews to emigrate to Palestine, to COMPOUND PROBLEMS FOR THE BRITISH. To use that to equate Zionism to Nazism is pretty vile.

Did Israel attack first in 67? Yes, but why did they? Egypt closed the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping, seen as an act of war by the international community. Nasser said: “We knew the closing of the Gulf of Aqaba meant war with Israel…..the objective was Israels destruction”.

As for the USS liberty, the only people who still talk about that are anti-semitic neo nazi conspiracy types (Ron Paul vanguard). The NSA has declassified their investigation, and found it to be an accident of war. Here it is: http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/uss_liberty/attack_sigint.pdf

As for Israel exploiting the Holocaust, just get a life. The Zionists did not use any Hitler excuse, it was over Egypt closing the Gulf OF Aqaba, even Nasser admitted that. The war launched by the Arab states goal was genocide, Israel kept a security perimeter and has always been willing to exchange that perimeter for peace, as it has in Sinai, and Gaza.

1. RobertFallin

Ah, finally got a rise out of you. Only two flags were allowed to be flown in NAZI Germany, the Swastika and THE STAR OF DAVID, which represented Zionism. “To equate Zionism to NAZIism is pretty vile.” Well, NAZIism hypothesized a “Master Race,” Zionism hypothesizes a “chosen people,” WHETHER OR NOT they adhere to Abraham’s covenant with God. Besides, you equate Ron Paul with Isolationism and Appeasement. That’s pretty vile, by your own standards. Oh, by the way, let’s not forget Israel’s secret pact with Apatheid South Africa to produce a nuclear bomb during the 1970s. Regarding the ’67 war, you say Israel considered closing the Gulf of Aqaga an “act of war”. Oh, you mean like Roosevelt’s oil embargo against the Japanese prior to Pearl Harbor? Are you equating Israel’s sneak attack on Arab states to Japan’s sneak attack on Pearl Harbor?. As far as the U.SS. Liberty is concerned, the only people who still consider Israel not culpable are Zionist “Israel can do no wrong” apologists, who also apologize for Israel’s commando attack on an unarmed Turkish Peace Flotilla delivering drugs and needed supplies to the Palestinians. Admiral’s Kidd and Moorer both considered the Navy’s investigation of the USS Liberty a coverup conducted by none other than John McCain’s daddy. Besides Joe “end the (Vietnam) Lieberman, the biggest cheerleader for violence against Muslims in the Middle East is John McCain. Which war was “launched by the Arab states,” the one launched after the UN gave the minority Jewish population most of the good land during the 1947 partition (a decision even the United States condemned) or the one in 1973, after Israel violated its own constitution to follow the UN Charter, which also means

complying with UN Resolution 242, withdrawing from the occupied territories? If Arabs states are so interested in “genocide” of the Jews, why did so many Jews refuse to emigrate to Israel from Muslim Iraq and Muslim Iran? I have a life, thank you; and I agree with CIA Analyst Michael Scheuer, when he told Jon Stewart “The State of Israel is not worth one American life,” especially mine.

@VOICEOFREASON

1. RhondaReichel

Thank you for bringing up the USS LIBERTY attack. For that reason alone we should have our heads examined for being Israel’s attack dog.

2. VOICEOFREASON

@RobertFallin The first third of your post here makes no sense whatsoever and clearly shows you need psychological help. And you don’t get a “rise” out of me at all Robert, as you are totally unoriginal and these are bunk claims are repeated on all neo-nazi, Islamo-fascist websites.

“Oh, you mean like Roosevelt’s oil embargo against the Japanese prior to Pearl Harbor”- Did the US surround Japan as well with Battle ships and and attempt a genocidal war previously, and continuously sponsor guerrilla raids against Japan in the meantime? There is simply no comparison.

“Are you equating Israel’s sneak attack on Arab states to Japan’s sneak attack on Pearl Harbor?”. – No, you are.

And no RobertFallin, the only people who talk about the USS liberty are anti-semite conspiracy theorist neo-nazi types. It was an accident at war, I gave you the evidence.

As for Jews in Iraq and Iran, why should they leave if they feel that’s their country? And in Iraq, historically they have been been treated horribly. Ever hear of the Farhud? Read Edwin Black, the Farhud.

3. VOICEOFREASON

@RobertFallin UN resolution 242 also stated that peace and an end to belligerency and every state has the right to be secure and recognized. Egypt and Jordan met this criteria, and Israel complied. You obviously don’t know anything about the history of this conflict or region that you don’t read on goofy conspiracy websites. I suggest you read UN resolution 242. There are responsibilities for both sides. There is criteria to be met. These are basic facts.

And what is with the random mentioning of trivia? You cant respond to any facts, none of you anti-Israeli types can. You just rant common hate themes and garbage, lies that circulate on the Internet and totalitarian countries. That flotilla incident was completely legal under international law, and was a flotilla filled with insane people. Moreover, Iran has been smuggling weapons even a hate monger like yourself cant deny that. Thousands of rocket attacks. And nobody doubts Syria and Egypt launched a surprise attack on Israel in 73, on Yom Kippur no less.

And Robert, get over yourself, your life is not at risk.

“the UN gave the minority Jewish population most of the good land during the 1947 partition (a decision even the United States condemned) – ??? What is your source for that? The Arabs, like I said rejected partition and denied Palestine, or Palestinians existed.

4. VOICEOFREASON

@RhondaReichel If Israel attacked the United States USS Liberty (which they did, I agree), how is the United States Israels attack dog? What was the strategy there? How does the attack on the USS Liberty jive with your idea of the United States being Israels attack dog? And what country has this “attack dog” the United States attacked for Israel. Its statements like these that show how hatred inhibits ones ability to think clearly.

5. RobertFallin

“And what is it with the random mentioning of trivia? You can’t respond to any facts, none of you anti-Israeli types can.” No, I don’t have Mossad’s database of information at my fingertips, as you apparently do. Speaking of Mossad, do you have any comment on the “dancing Israelis,” Mossad agents who stood on the roof of a building near the World Trade Center and “danced with glee” before they were arrested? When they returned to Israel, one of them told Israeli TV they were there to “document the event.”

“The UN gave the minority Jewish population most of the good land during the 1947 partition…” What good would it do for me to cite a source? All you would do is discredit the source and you would expect everyone to believe you BECAUSE YOU TOLD US. I’d hardly say you are the VOICE OF REASON. BTW, I noticed you didn’t respond to my citing your comparison of Israel’s sneak attacks on the Arab States in 1967 to Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor.

My life is not at risk. You Israeli apologists are pushing the US into a war with Iran that could start World War III. That puts ALL of our lives at risk.

6. VOICEOFREASON

@RobertFallin Dancing Israelis? I heard about that on Fox News early after 9/11. Are you implying Israel did 9/11? If you site the source I will comment, but that sounds like more b,s. I understand that news report circulated. I cant attest to its veracity. And clarify what you are getting at with that.

No, the reason you cant cite the source to the UN giving Israel all the good land, ill comment on it fairly. You cant though, because it does not exist. I would suppose that would mean that the UN surveyed all the land, determined what was good/bad land and then produced a document about giving all the good land to Israel. No such document exists.

i told you before, Ill post and cite anything you want. Most of this is common knowledge anyway and easily found in newspaper reports of the time, or google books. I told you about the Arab Higher Committees argument to the UN is on google books.

As for Pearl Harbor/67. Yes I did, your comparison is not valid. The Japanese attack was an aggressive action, there were no US Army/US Naval forces poised to invade Japan, or surrounding Japan prior to the attack. There was no history of low intensity conflict sponsored against Japan by the United States in the last 20 years. Nor was there a previous war of attempted genocide launched against Japan by the United states 20 years prior.

I’m not an Israeli apologist. That assumes they did something to deserve to apologize for. But for you, I suppose you mean “existing”. I do not advocate or push for war with Iran, nor do I think the US would support Israel if it attacked Iran. That’s just part and parcel of the Jews/US conspiracy world view you espouse.

7. RobertFallin

You have clearly identified yourself as a “dual citizen,” and it also clearly obvious which country you favor when their interests do not coincide. As such, you have a moral, if not legal, obligation to 1) support the side of the country in which you live 2) emigrate to the country whose allegiance you most share 3) Register yourself as an “agent of a foreign power”. You call me part of the Jews/US conspiracy.” No, it is a “Zionist/US conspiracy.” I have considerably more contempt for Christian Zionists, who welcome the destruction of Israel as part of “God’s” plan for a Second Coming. As you have pointed out, not all Jews favor war with Iran. I just don’t happen to believe you are one of them. Congressman Paul has a far more benign view of Israel than I, yet you come to this website to attack him. Quite frankly, I don’t think any of us care for your views, your dishonest nickname “VOICEOFREASON” for a pro-Isreal propagandist. nor your condescending attitude, which is consistent with a culture that uses the word “cattle” (goyim) to refer to those who do not share that culture. @VOICEOFREASON

8. RobertFallin

Oh, I almost forgot, since you mix truth and lies and don’t cite your sources, I will simply suggest you go to YouTube and search “Dancing Israelis”. Who knows, you might learn something.

Say, “Hello” to Jonathan Pollard the next time you see him.

@VOICEOFREASON