204 responses to “Watch the Complete FOX News and GOP of Iowa Debate”

1. twitter.com

you are actually a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing.
    It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive
    trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece.

you’ve performed a wonderful activity in this matter.

2. make your own website

Hi I like your blog. Do you need to guest post upabout my very own at some point? If so please tell me by means of e mail or perhaps reply to this kind of comment because We subscribed to notifications and can realize should you.

3. Duncan Mannheim

This is a seriously chilled out web site that I found online.

4. tworzenie programów

Would you be curious about exchanging links?

5. forex factory calendar forex trading

To show you the fact, I ended up being passing about and encounter your website. It is wonderful. I mean as a content along with design. I added you to my checklist and decided to spent all of those other weekend exploring. Well done!

6. Dobre strony

great content, thank you because of this information.

7. projektowanie stron internetowych cms

Hi-Ya! our family just adores your remarkable write-up thank you and pls keep on it

8. Bookworm

I just saw Ron Paul on another page with his hat on backwards; Maybe it was photoshopped in I don’t know. I hope Ron Paul does not get into wearing his hat on backwards, it just doesn’t look presidential at all. That makes me think that we are putting Obama back in the White House. If I keep seeing things like this, I’m just going to stay home on election day and not vote for anybody. I see a lot of Gangs walking around in differn’t neighborhoods with bagged pants, gang clothes and their hat on backward. PLEASE!!! We don’t need that in the whitehouse. If thats the case we mines as well put Obama back in there. For God’s sake people, wake up and get rid of that sorry white trash gang member balony. God will never bless this Nation again, ever; If we keep going like this. Let’s get civilized.

1. Bookworm

I like Ron Paul too much, and I just don’t like seeing him with his hat on backwards. It doesn’t sit right with me.

9. Bookworm

Is it true Ron Paul made an alliance with Mitt Romney? WTF!!! If thats true and I hope its not, that would be a real BUTT FUCK for the American people and the world.

10. Bookworm

What really makes me upset is: every election year we get notified of the election day, and we get a mail in ballot at least two weeks before the election. The County Clerk’s office will give us a call one week before the election and give us all the information we need. This year nobody called us. Could it be possible because we decided we were going to vote for Ron Paul that we were not notified? I’ll bet if I was going to vote for Obama or Romney We would have been notified. The only thing we got from the County Clerk’s office was a change of address card which puzzled me because all our information at the County clerk’s office is updated. The fact is we were sidelined during this primary election year and I’ll bet any amount of money its because they know we are going to vote for Ron Paul. This is absolute election fraud. What can you do about this?

1. Bookworm

Maybe I should have called the County Clerk’s office, and I’ll bet if I did I would find out my voter registration was temporarily suspended. Since I voted in the last election it shouldnt be.

11. whyenemieshateus

Go Ron Paul !!!

12. Bookworm

My Daughter, my Son and I would like to make a donation to Ron Paul when we get back on our feet which might be very soon. We wanted to send the money via Western Union, or Money Gram; But they both have banned us from sending or recieving money indefinately. We don’t understand why we are being banned from sending or recieving money for absolutely no reason. Can they do that? I mean can they do that to people without a reason? Western Union and Money gram and stomping all over our rights. We feel we have been unfairly targeted by them. And we would like to know if this might be political persecution against us, for supporting Ron Paul? I wouldn’t be surprised if Monkey brains ooops I mean Obama is behind this. Gosh I keep doing that, (Calling him monkey brains) Maybe the shoe really does fit.

13. KansasBright

The thing is this NDAA, signed into law by President Obama on 31 December, authorizes the US military to detain citizens indefinitely without trial.

This is illegal on two counts: It is against the US Constitution. The Constitution was formed, among other purposes, to make the People’s liberties secure – secure not only against foreign attack but from oppression by the American People’s own government. Our forefathers set specific limits upon the national government and upon the States, and reserved to the People (That is us, this only happened because WE allowed it) all powers that they did not grant. The Ninth Amendment declares: “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.” (This says that those in our government can NEVER, for ANY reason take away our Rights. That for them to do so means they are attacking America from within, because they are attacking the Constitution which is the foundation for America.)

The first law statute of the United States of America, enacted in the first session of the First Congress on 1 June 1789, was Statute 1, Chapter 1: an act to regulate the time and manner of administering certain oaths, which established the oath required by civil and military officials to support the Constitution.

The wording of the Presidential Oath was already established in the Constitution in Article II, Section 1, Clause 10. The requirement for all other Federal and State Civil officers to give their solemn and binding Oath is established in Article VI, Section 1, Clause 4. They are BOUND by their Oath to support the Constitution, and should they abrogate their Oath by their acts or inaction, are subject to charges of impeachment and censure. Hence the need for Statue 1 to define the administration of the Oath. (This says if any of our government at anytime do not support their Oath to “support and defend the US Constitution” – if the President, “…Preserve, Protect, and defend the US Constitution – we can fire them, hold them, prosecute them).

So all of you that took the Oath, are you assisting in taking over America from within? Because I sure have not seen anyone arresting them.

1. Bookworm

That is too bad. He is really Going to have his day in hell when its all over.

14. Bookworm

When I see Ron Paul talking, I see a man who is sincere and talking from his heart. But when I see all the other canidates speaking, all I hear is the same old rhetoric I heard before. Nothing new, just the same old thing Obama said in the last election year. The same old thing the Bushes Said before that. The same old thing Clinton said before that. The same old thing Regan said before that. And it goes on and on, nothing will ever change. If we don’t get Ron Paul in the offeice of the President; We are just going to suffer the same old thing all over again. The same old treadmill. The same old hell. and Nothing will ever Change. If we want change we need to be the change, and not go along with the crowd and the same old routine.

15. Stewie Bugerman

I can understand the attraction to RP. He offers views and positions which are clearly different than everyone else. That doesn’t make him better, however, just different.

16. Donna Dawson

This looks rehearsed, like a high school play.

17. Donna Dawson

Wouldn’t vote for Huntsman, but he is right on most of the time.

18. Fred Marshall

Go Mr. Paul. He’s clean, and it’s killin’ ‘em.