11 responses to ““There Will Never Be Another Ron Paul in Human History.” We MUST Act NOW!”

1. Daniel

I agree that he is not our only chance, but he certainly is our best and most proximate one. Coincidentally, I recently posted about this: http://bastiatscorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/ron-paul-last-and-only-hope-for-liberty.html

2. stbartels12

Yes, there won’t be another Ron Paul, but his message will continue. The idea this country was founded upon will still continue, and that same idea is something we’re still fighting for.

Ron Paul 2012!!!!

3. Dennis Johnson

“There will never be another Ron Paul in Human History”? Are you kidding me? There’s been a long list of Morons in our Political system and the fools that swallow their garbage.

1. stbartels12

@Dennis Johnson

Do you not like civil and economic freedom? Do you know agree with how and why this country was founded? Would you like to stop all the unnecessary, illegal, and unconstitutional wars around the world? Would you like to have a limited government that follows the constitution? Would you like to have sound money that holds its purchasing power? Would you like to get rid of the FED? End fiat currency?

Watch these videos about Ron Paul:

whyronpaul.com

I hope those help with your understanding of what the good Dr. Ron Paul stands for compared to other candidates.

2. stbartels12

@Dennis Johnson

Do you not want civil and economic liberty? Do you know why this country was founded? Do you know what the founding fathers stood for? Do you like having endless wars around the world that make us less safe? Do you like having the Fed steel money from you? Do you like having a fiat currency that is getting devalued everyday which means that purchasing power is lower, so the prices will be higher? Do you like being lied to about the government?

I hope the below links help you see what Ron Paul truly stands for compared to other candidate:

whyronpaul.com

3. stbartels12

@Dennis Johnson

whyronpaul.com

4. stbartels12

@Dennis Johnson

4. fauxbusters

I found a Ron Paul video near the top of this website: http://www.banknotes.com/

5. Je3ro

First of all, I can’t believe we, are in the spot we’re in! We were rid of the Democracy… We had established a “REPUBLIC”!!!…We were a free people. Do you remember the REPUBLIC? You never hear the word “Republic” anymore. I didn’t know we were a Republic until I started doing research a few years ago… How sad is that? I started noticing things that didn’t sound right. The pledge for one said “To the Republic of the United States of America” But then I would be listening to the news and I would hear America described as a Democracy… I didn’t understand, so I finally had a computer and started Reading and Looking and Listening. To a lot of different sources. Crazy! What I found was Horrible! Communism and Socialism, even Naziism. Still in practice and focused on the USA! I would not believe some of the stuff I found if It weren’t right from the devils mouth, so to speak. You tube is a God Send for a lot of reasons but you have to pay attention to what you watch. Lots of “bs” but you can’t deny what you see someone say! No way to fake that yet. Ron Paul, seams to me, to be the ONLY person who is on the side of the people! The REPUBLIC! I have listened to a lot of his older speeches and appearances. He is a very good and consistent person. I didn’t understand why he has never been elected before. Then there was Clinton, and the Bush Family. I got a clue then. But when O’Bama was elected and I saw how they got that done I was astonished! The videos of the different people that are involved in all of this Change, that I have researched over the last four years, just blows my mind! How did we let this happen? Why can’t we stop it? It says in our constitution that we are in control of the government doesn’t it? What does it say about how to stop a take over of our government by another entity? We should do that right now shouldn’t we? It is our right isn’t it? or do I totally misunderstand our position in the grand skeem of things? If they have someone in every major dept. in our government and they’re a Socialist or Communist behind closed doors, how do you stop them from continuing to lie to all of us and behind closed doors, take away the rest of our freedom? How? We should have paid better attention to who we let in our offices. We let them in and we need to get them out! That should be the real topic in the news right now! Is there another way, or do we have to wait until an election? What they are doing is a silent take over, by the way. I understand, now, How most of these politicians work. Ron Paul is the Only one who seams to be on the side of the people! The rest are either on both sides of the fence or out for themselves. Not for the Good of our country and definitely not for us. RON PAUL 2012!!! Go Down Fighting For Your Rights!!! or we “WILL” end!

6. kolawin

Both parties in collaboration with the controlled media will trash Mr. Paul with this issue further down the stretch for sure.

The message of his civil liberty philosophy that rejects the notion of group mentality needs to be out and loud. His concern about the illegal drug law that disproportionately disenfranchised the minorities who end up in the prisons for that must be out in the open.

CNN’s dirty trick asking him the same question over and over must be countered by asking why it wants to enlarge such irrelevant subject while the whole nation is facing serious crisis.

I am a Burmese American, and I really think Dr. Paul is our last best hope. I am worry about him for all reasons.

kolawin

7. smulji

I agree there will never be another Ron Paul, but there is always Rand Paul.