“There Will Never Be Another Ron Paul in Human History.” We MUST Act NOW!

Transcript

Adam Kokesh: Freedom lovers throughout the world are wondering, what comes after Ron Paul? Of course, he might not be elected President in 2012, but as President, I think we know that Ron Paul won’t be able to stamp out statism entirely. And many of us worry about what might happen if the dollar collapses and the economy really tanks while he’s in the White House. Some libertarians are even hoping he doesn’t get elected, so that libertarians isn’t left holding the bag. But I’m much more worried about what happens after Ron Paul if he loses. My prediction is that after doing well, if not winning, Iowa and New Hampshire, the party establishment will get their foot soldiers lined up behind Romney, if only to ensure Paul’s defeat. We can hope that they won’t be able to get their act together in time, but these are political manipulators, not bureaucrats, and my optimism doesn’t keep me from realism.

You know why a guy like Rick Santorum is still in the race if he can hang on to just 5% of vote? That’s worth at least a decent cabinet position in the Romney administration in exchange for an endorsement. That’s just how it happens. But here’s the exciting possibility, what if the GOP establishment can’t get their act together? What if we see a Gingrich-Perry-Romney slugfest all spring, and Ron gets to keep building up his base winning converts with the message in time to keep posting victories in early primary states after Iowa and New Hampshire? I think Ron Paul has a legitimate chance to win this time around. It’s still not the most likely outcome, but a real possibility. And this is the real race for the base of the Republican Party. Can we convert GOP primary voters to believe in freedom and the constitution, before the various flavors of status to have hijacked the Republican Party congeal into another toxic brew of neo-conservative pro-war nationals crap, a la John McCain, thus ensuring another 4 more years under the great imperial leader, Barrack Hussein Obama.

In a recent interview, I was asked, “What if Ron Paul loses?” by an 11 year old girl from Oklahoma who had so much hope for Ron Paul and his message for liberty. Her sister asked, “Is Ron Paul our only hope?” I told them that Ron Paul was not our only hope, and that if he loses, the message of liberty lives on and the war continues. And I firmly believe that the human evolution to a free society is inevitable. I don’t mean to take any of that back, but, I’ve been thinking about it, and there’s something I need to add to that answer. Although Ron Paul is not running for re-election of Congress, there’s his son, the Senator from Kentucky, Rand Paul; the freshman congressman from Michigan, Justin Amash; former Governor of New Mexico, Gary Johnson. Plenty of successors lined up to eagerly fill his shoes. And should Ron Paul not win, there will be no shortage of libertarian candidates, and I’m sure that they’ll be fighting over who should pick up the banner in 2016.

But, to be perfectly honest, there’s not a single one I’m looking forward to as a replacement for Dr. Paul, because, well, his shoes are just too big to fill. There will never be another Ron Paul in human history, there will never be a better man at a better time with a better opportunity to advance humanity. And it’s not because we’re there in terms of getting it. Most Americans are still asleep, most people on this planet have no idea how the various ideologies of statism are holding us all back. This opportunity exists because Ron Paul might as well be God’s gift to human liberty; a doctor, a veteran, a family man, a 12 term Congressman with a consistent voting record. All with a pretty little bowl on top of having delivered over 4000 babies. Not only that, he has so dedicated his life to the cause of freedom, that finally, in 2012, at age 76 while still in good health and having already subjected himself to the ridicule he faced running for President in 2008, he is now in a position to win the GOP nomination, beat Obama, and not just end so much human suffering by taking the reins of the monstrosity known as the federal government of the United States of America, but to seize the biggest platform in the world from which to proclaim the message of liberty and human dignity and the universal rights of every man, woman and child and bring about the real revolution, which is the revolution of the mind; the loveolution, that paradigm shift I keep telling us is happening.

So maybe this isn’t it for humanity, maybe we’ll get another chance after Ron Paul, but I for one will not stand idly by and let this opportunity pass while consumed by the nonsense of everyday life, knowing that what is hanging in the balance is a chance to create a better world for future generations now. Hanging in the balance is at least 4 more years of unnecessary wars, be they lead by Obama or by Romney or whoever. Hanging in the balance is the continued pride of the unemployed in America whose lives will not be improved as long as the Federal Reserve is sucking the life out of this economy. Hanging in the balance is an opportunity to realize real freedom within our lifetimes. But an opportunity like Ron Paul might not come around for another generation, or two. Who knows how long this era of statism, that I know in my heart humanity will look back with shame, if Ron Paul is not elected in 2012.

As a combat veteran myself who has seen just a slice of the brutality humanity is capable of, there is a particular imperative for me. War is humanity’s greatest failure, and I would hope that mine might be the last generation of combat veterans the world will ever know. That depends on Ron Paul, and that depends on you. Now is the time to get involved, now is the time to dig deep and donate what you can, now is the time to get your butt to Iowa or New Hampshire or sign up to start flooding the phone lines in battleground states. Now is the time to wave signs and make videos and ridicule the other candidates, to expose them as the hopeless champions of the status quo that they really are. Now is the time to think about the world you want your children to grow up in, now is the time to make peace, now is the time for liberty, now is the time for Ron Paul.

This is a rush transcript. If you notice any errors please report them using the “Help improve this post” link at the bottom of this post.

1. I agree that he is not our only chance, but he certainly is our best and most proximate one. Coincidentally, I recently posted about this: http://bastiatscorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/ron-paul-last-and-only-hope-for-liberty.html

2. Yes, there won't be another Ron Paul, but his message will continue. The idea this country was founded upon will still continue, and that same idea is something we're still fighting for.

Ron Paul 2012!!!!

3. "There will never be another Ron Paul in Human History"? Are you kidding me? There's been a long list of Morons in our Political system and the fools that swallow their garbage.

• @Dennis Johnson

Do you not like civil and economic freedom? Do you know agree with how and why this country was founded? Would you like to stop all the unnecessary, illegal, and unconstitutional wars around the world? Would you like to have a limited government that follows the constitution? Would you like to have sound money that holds its purchasing power? Would you like to get rid of the FED? End fiat currency?

Watch these videos about Ron Paul:

whyronpaul.com

I hope those help with your understanding of what the good Dr. Ron Paul stands for compared to other candidates.

• @Dennis Johnson

Do you not want civil and economic liberty? Do you know why this country was founded? Do you know what the founding fathers stood for? Do you like having endless wars around the world that make us less safe? Do you like having the Fed steel money from you? Do you like having a fiat currency that is getting devalued everyday which means that purchasing power is lower, so the prices will be higher? Do you like being lied to about the government?

I hope the below links help you see what Ron Paul truly stands for compared to other candidate:

whyronpaul.com

• @Dennis Johnson

whyronpaul.com

• @Dennis Johnson

4. I found a Ron Paul video near the top of this website: http://www.banknotes.com/

5. First of all, I can't believe we, are in the spot we're in! We were rid of the Democracy... We had established a "REPUBLIC"!!!...We were a free people. Do you remember the REPUBLIC? You never hear the word "Republic" anymore. I didn't know we were a Republic until I started doing research a few years ago... How sad is that? I started noticing things that didn't sound right. The pledge for one said "To the Republic of the United States of America" But then I would be listening to the news and I would hear America described as a Democracy... I didn't understand, so I finally had a computer and started Reading and Looking and Listening. To a lot of different sources. Crazy! What I found was Horrible! Communism and Socialism, even Naziism. Still in practice and focused on the USA! I would not believe some of the stuff I found if It weren't right from the devils mouth, so to speak. You tube is a God Send for a lot of reasons but you have to pay attention to what you watch. Lots of "bs" but you can't deny what you see someone say! No way to fake that yet. Ron Paul, seams to me, to be the ONLY person who is on the side of the people! The REPUBLIC! I have listened to a lot of his older speeches and appearances. He is a very good and consistent person. I didn't understand why he has never been elected before. Then there was Clinton, and the Bush Family. I got a clue then. But when O'Bama was elected and I saw how they got that done I was astonished! The videos of the different people that are involved in all of this Change, that I have researched over the last four years, just blows my mind! How did we let this happen? Why can't we stop it? It says in our constitution that we are in control of the government doesn't it? What does it say about how to stop a take over of our government by another entity? We should do that right now shouldn't we? It is our right isn't it? or do I totally misunderstand our position in the grand skeem of things? If they have someone in every major dept. in our government and they're a Socialist or Communist behind closed doors, how do you stop them from continuing to lie to all of us and behind closed doors, take away the rest of our freedom? How? We should have paid better attention to who we let in our offices. We let them in and we need to get them out! That should be the real topic in the news right now! Is there another way, or do we have to wait until an election? What they are doing is a silent take over, by the way. I understand, now, How most of these politicians work. Ron Paul is the Only one who seams to be on the side of the people! The rest are either on both sides of the fence or out for themselves. Not for the Good of our country and definitely not for us. RON PAUL 2012!!! Go Down Fighting For Your Rights!!! or we "WILL" end!

6. Both parties in collaboration with the controlled media will trash Mr. Paul with this issue further down the stretch for sure.

The message of his civil liberty philosophy that rejects the notion of group mentality needs to be out and loud. His concern about the illegal drug law that disproportionately disenfranchised the minorities who end up in the prisons for that must be out in the open.

CNN’s dirty trick asking him the same question over and over must be countered by asking why it wants to enlarge such irrelevant subject while the whole nation is facing serious crisis.

I am a Burmese American, and I really think Dr. Paul is our last best hope. I am worry about him for all reasons.

kolawin

7. I agree there will never be another Ron Paul, but there is always Rand Paul.