Poll: Who Should Be Ron Paul’s Running Mate in 2012?

If Ron Paul wins the Republican primaries and becomes the GOP nominee, who should he choose as his running mate for Vice-President in the 2012 general election?

[poll id=”41″]

1. Jesse Ventura

2. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.

3. Andrew Napolitano my first and for most choice. Looking at this list i guess my next choice would be Dennis Kucinich. I really like Rand Paul but he has some growing to do and he is a great Senator and we need him right where he is. My third choice is not on this list but he is on mine and that would be Alan Keyes

4. I have got observed that over the course of building a relationship with real estate homeowners, you'll be capable of getting them to understand that, in almost every real est exchange, a commission rate can be paid. In the future, FSBO dealers never help save the payment. Rather, they battle to win the actual commission through doing a agent's work. In this particular, they dedicate their money as well as time to perform, as best they might, the assignments of your representative. Those obligations include exposing the house via advertising, delivering the property to consumers, developing a sense of purchaser desperation in order to induce a good offer, arranging information about home inspections, handling qualification investigations with all the loan organization, supervising treatments, and assisting the closing from the deal.

5. Hmm... how about Tom Ridge as a running mate?

6. Ron Paul is a brilliant man and can draw votes in many catagories (independents,youth, dems and republican) but has a hard time with WOMEN because of percieved weak demeanor and anti-hawkish views. For that reason, Jesse would fill the void well

7. I don't have a vote for a particular running mate in mind at this time, but I think the choice for a potential VP should be based on three things: 1) Adherence to the fundamental ideas of Ron Paul's platform. 2) Media and public acceptability and interest. And 3) The image of vigor, strength, and enthusiasm.

Dr. Paul has immediate appeal to voters who are willing to do a little research and think for themselves despite the empty and misleading headlines of the mainstream media; however, I think a vast portion of our country has gotten out of the habit of independent thought and critical thinking and instead relies on media sensationalist soundbytes to create their opinions for them. That's why I think the notion of a celebrity VP is not as far-fetched as it initially sounds. I don't know who would be ideal, but I think the right choice for VP could help Dr. Paul overcome spurious concerns about his age and his image as a visibly strong commander in chief. We need someone equal in charisma to President Obama - like maybe a Constitutionalist George Clooney. An interesting choice for VP could give the Paul campaign a lot of positive coverage in the entertainment media and offset the journalistic bias of the regular news media. Put the notion out and see which celebrities bite. I'm sure that there are big-name entertainers out there that agree with Ron Paul's views.

8. Warren Buffet would be a great guy to put in the cabinet or yes, the vp? Two old white haired wise men!!! I would next say Rand Paul and... (I know a democrat) Hillary Clinton?

9. SavannahPennepacker

Chuck Norris.

• @SavannahPennepacker I don't know if this was a joke or not, but I'd take it seriously, its a better choice than any of the others listed. Chuck's politics are very libertarian, and imagine the commercials etc. Getting Chuck Norris on the ticket would be a huge. Only drawback is it's more of "Texas", which the media will love reminding everyone about previous politiicians from Texas.

10. Come on Judge Andrew Napolitano

11. We make suggestions...but should check out fully how they stand on Constitutional issues. Dennis Kucinich supports not owning handguns. THAT is a 2nd Amendment Right. I would like to see Allen West's name on this ballot. He is highly intelligent about foreign affairs and when he talks...he makes sense...just like Ron Paul.

12. Brian Emmanuel Grey

Dennis Kucinich would be the only choice other than Rand. If you look at who voted the same as Ron Paul time after time, not one Republican can even come close to Dennis Kucinich. Kucinich when asked who he would have for his VP if he were President emphatically without a moments hesitation said Ron Paul. Please don't discard this as a non Republican non potential. if Dem's knew that Ron Paul would even consider this they would start to donate and vote.

13. I would love to see Ron Paul go Turd Party also. It's right where you all can relate to, sitting around a septic tank with a towel over your heads, breathing deeply. Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it ? You must be homesick.

14. I would love to see Ron go third party if the GOP steals the nomination. They would still loose. I see them both as the same, 2 heads of one beast. The media is their mouth. They say what they want you to know.

• @CarolFryer

I find it very funny when people insult the intelligence of others but then go on to display their own lack of. The word you are trying to spell is "lose" Carol, not "loose". I'm quite sure you mix up your "to and too" as well as "there and their", etc. These are all common mistakes made by the ignorant. You have a nice day Ma'am.

• @CarolFryer So right Carol, totally agree with you

15. Do you realize that if you run a VP candidate that is one that is palitable to the GOP , they may simply allow it and then knock off Ron to keep their guy in? And why is Rand Paul not ready to be an executive? Who told you that, and what makes you think that? What is the reasoning behind that statement. It kind of sounds like Ron Paul is not electable. Yeah, thats why hes second. lol

• @CarolFryer Good point about them knocking him off, I totally don't put anything past the regime. I'm really curious who Ron Paul would consider. As for him not being electable, that depends on how many of us there are out there, and if you depend on the media to find out, it will never happen, they don't want him to exist. The media is a dire threat to this country, they are owned by the cronies and marxists.

• @CarolFryer When JFK was assassinated...they also assassinated his brother RFK when HE ran for President I believe that Rand would be a Great choice...if anything happened to Ron Paul, His son would be our next best option. I did not see Allen West on this list...He is awesome and would make a great VP with a run for President in his future!!

16. Or maybe his wife? Who best to know the man we all want to be president?

17. I think Tom Coburn would be an AWESOME veep choice if he would be willing. What other member of the legislative branch whose last name is not Paul has been a consistent voice for smaller govt. and cutting spending?