172 responses to “Poll: Who Should Be Ron Paul’s Running Mate in 2012?”

1. Lamar A. Ridley

Jesse Ventura

1. Michael

Come on! Jesse Ventura would go down as one the most influential VP of all time! Get Jesse to help Ron Paul to help us.

2. nike free run

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.

3. Honesty

Andrew Napolitano my first and for most choice. Looking at this list i guess my next choice would be Dennis Kucinich. I really like Rand Paul but he has some growing to do and he is a great Senator and we need him right where he is. My third choice is not on this list but he is on mine and that would be Alan Keyes

4. tworzenie stron www konin

I have got observed that over the course of building a relationship with real estate homeowners, you'll be capable of getting them to understand that, in almost every real est exchange, a commission rate can be paid. In the future, FSBO dealers never help save the payment. Rather, they battle to win the actual commission through doing a agent's work. In this particular, they dedicate their money as well as time to perform, as best they might, the assignments of your representative. Those obligations include exposing the house via advertising, delivering the property to consumers, developing a sense of purchaser desperation in order to induce a good offer, arranging information about home inspections, handling qualification investigations with all the loan organization, supervising treatments, and assisting the closing from the deal.

5. Stephen

Hmm... how about Tom Ridge as a running mate?

6. waxhawnc

Ron Paul is a brilliant man and can draw votes in many catagories (independents,youth, dems and republican) but has a hard time with WOMEN because of percieved weak demeanor and anti-hawkish views. For that reason, Jesse would fill the void well

7. fairfax ca

I don't have a vote for a particular running mate in mind at this time, but I think the choice for a potential VP should be based on three things: 1) Adherence to the fundamental ideas of Ron Paul's platform. 2) Media and public acceptability and interest. And 3) The image of vigor, strength, and enthusiasm.

Dr. Paul has immediate appeal to voters who are willing to do a little research and think for themselves despite the empty and misleading headlines of the mainstream media; however, I think a vast portion of our country has gotten out of the habit of independent thought and critical thinking and instead relies on media sensationalist soundbytes to create their opinions for them. That's why I think the notion of a celebrity VP is not as far-fetched as it initially sounds. I don't know who would be ideal, but I think the right choice for VP could help Dr. Paul overcome spurious concerns about his age and his image as a visibly strong commander in chief. We need someone equal in charisma to President Obama - like maybe a Constitutionalist George Clooney. An interesting choice for VP could give the Paul campaign a lot of positive coverage in the entertainment media and offset the journalistic bias of the regular news media. Put the notion out and see which celebrities bite. I'm sure that there are big-name entertainers out there that agree with Ron Paul's views.

8. JustinMKeller

Warren Buffet would be a great guy to put in the cabinet or yes, the vp? Two old white haired wise men!!! I would next say Rand Paul and... (I know a democrat) Hillary Clinton?

9. SavannahPennepacker

Chuck Norris.

1. brentl

@SavannahPennepacker I don't know if this was a joke or not, but I'd take it seriously, its a better choice than any of the others listed. Chuck's politics are very libertarian, and imagine the commercials etc. Getting Chuck Norris on the ticket would be a huge. Only drawback is it's more of "Texas", which the media will love reminding everyone about previous politiicians from Texas.

10. pintkeeper

Come on Judge Andrew Napolitano

11. mjrAK47

We make suggestions...but should check out fully how they stand on Constitutional issues. Dennis Kucinich supports not owning handguns. THAT is a 2nd Amendment Right. I would like to see Allen West's name on this ballot. He is highly intelligent about foreign affairs and when he talks...he makes sense...just like Ron Paul.

12. Brian Emmanuel Grey

Dennis Kucinich would be the only choice other than Rand. If you look at who voted the same as Ron Paul time after time, not one Republican can even come close to Dennis Kucinich. Kucinich when asked who he would have for his VP if he were President emphatically without a moments hesitation said Ron Paul. Please don't discard this as a non Republican non potential. if Dem's knew that Ron Paul would even consider this they would start to donate and vote.