12 responses to “Ron Paul Could Win the Nomination and the Presidency”

1. nike sko free

Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

2. my free ipad

I’m having a small dilemma. I’m unable to subscribe to your rss feed for some reason. I’m making use of google reader by the way.

3. ppc

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

4. fremontpathfinder

Even though I am a Democrat I have a lot of respect for Ron Paul- he stays true to his beliefs. On the progressive side, we have Bernie Saunders. It is so great to see Paul put the fear of God in the other charlatan candidates especially Gingrich and Perry.

I think the election would actually be a real one between Obama and Paul

1. smulji

@fremontpathfinder Ron Paul vs Obama would be THE election of the century. I pray that that happens.

5. Mikecfly

Fox news analysts are a running joke in congress, they do our governments work by lying to the American people so they don’t have to, and the worst analyst of the year trophy goes to Megyn Kelly a true misinformer.

6. Citizen

Ron Paul said it best,

“You can vote the Status Quo, or you can vote for me”

All the other candidates, including OMG (that’s Obama Must Go) are Business as Usual, just keep spending and hope no one is paying attention…

GUESS WHAT… We the People are paying attention and we are not going along with this Business as Usual!

America needs REAL CHANGE,

Stop the Endless Wars,

Cut the Spending and Balance the Budget

End the Fed’s constant theft and transfer of our nations wealth

7. RoseElectric

The only way this could conceivably get any better, would be if Obama would just walk away tomorrow and hand Dr. Paul the keys to the White House.

1. ProudTEX

@RoseElectric

I don’t think the establishment is that easy to let go and give Ron Paul the Keys to White House. They will fight and play foul. They will lie and they deceive the public into status queue.

Ron Paul 2012

George Carlin – Humor

8. RoseElectric

From here on out folks, you are gonna see a snowball effect in support of Dr. Paul of epic proportions ! The American people have finally begun to see the light and are beginning to awaken from this dark, dismal, nightmare of endless wars, policing the world, unemployment, Patriot Act, and the list goes on and on ! The MSM is powerless to stop it now ! Put your seat belts on because it is going to be one helluva ride ! Ron Paul, America’s President !

9. RoseElectric

“In 3 years, the Obama administration has built a vast drone/killing operation”; it describes the complete secrecy behind which this is all being carried out and notes: “no president has ever relied so extensively on the secret killing of individuals to advance the nation’s security goals.” Here is the first beautifully revealing passage:

Senior Democrats barely blink at the idea that a president from their party has assembled such a highly efficient machine for the targeted killing of suspected terrorists. It is a measure of the extent to which the drone campaign has become an awkward open secret in Washington that even those inclined to express misgivings can only allude to a program that, officially, they are not allowed to discuss.

In sum: the President can kill whomever he wants anywhere in the world (including U.S. citizens) without a shred of check or oversight, and has massively escalated these killings since taking office (at the time of Obama’s inauguration, the U.S. used drone attacks in only one country (Pakistan); under Obama, these attacks have occurred in at least six Muslim countries). Because it’s a Democrat (rather than big, bad George W. Bush) doing this, virtually no members of that Party utter a peep of objection (a few are willing to express only the most tepid, abstract “concerns” about the possibility of future abuse). And even though these systematic, covert killings are widely known and discussed in newspapers all over the world — particularly in the places where they continue to extinguish the lives of innocent people by the dozens, including children — Obama designates even the existence of the program a secret, which means our democratic representatives and all of official Washington are barred by the force of law from commenting on it or even acknowledging that a CIA drone program exists (a prohibition enforced by an administration that has prosecuted leaks it dislikes more harshly than any other prior administration).

10. Above Ground Pools

This is really exciting. I thought this could be his year, but really can’t believe that this is a real possibility.