7 responses to “Bachmann Chairman Resigns, Endorses Ron Paul on Live TV”

1. Peter Benson

Hello there I like your blog site. Do you want to visitor post upabout mine sometime? If so you should inform me via e-mail or simply answer this comment because I enrolled in notifications and definately will know if you do.

2. prezentacje multimedialne

Bereken zelf uw hypotheek. Hypotheek berekenen? Maak snel een indicatieve berekening van het maximale leenbedrag van uw hypotheek.

3. url

I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates. We are very much pleased with the contents you've mentioned.

4. Rims

Great work! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the net. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

5. ProudTEX

imagine the shock in Bachmann`s four eyes

6. Dennis Johnson

Your right. Wow. Hardly anyone can believe that Kent Sorenson is as crazy as Ron Paul but the fact that he jumped from one campaign that was going nowhere to another campaign that is headed nowhere shows that insanity is rampant amongst the Iowa idiots. Don't get too excited and shit your pants yet. The Iowa Caucses have a long record of picking losers. The only thing they can pick is corn and their nose.

7. RobertFitzgerald

All I can say is, WOW! Ron Paul can really win this all the way to the White house. We all must keep our eye's and ear's wide open fixed on the Iowa Caucus vote results. I'm telling you, 2012 is going to be a crucial year for the United States of America and the world. It's either the road to true freedom and Liberty or a revolution.