Ron Paul Interview On CNN’s State Of The Union

1. I think Ron Paul supporter are perfectly fucking sane, it’s everyone else that worries me. Literally, by not voting for Ron Paul, you are putting your own individual needs above the greater good of the world. You basically would accept the current corruption and lose everything this nation was founded on, what made it great (FREEDOM/LIBERTY). People bitch about how dated the Constitution is but they hold on to religious beliefs which promotes inequality.

2. If the status quo guys don’t want something, then it obviously is a detriment to the status quo. The fact that these corrupt individuals don’t want a President who will change shit, makes it easy to vote for Ron Paul. So, basically you have to be corrupt to be President? Is that how it works? The most noble guy is not electable? A REAL AMERICAN? GO CHECK ALL THEIR VOTING RECORDS! You don’t have to like Ron Paul, you just have to believe based off his record that he is the BEST CANDIDATE!

3. This is our chance to seriously save this country. Do your research on who you want to vote for before listening to this media bullshit. If Ron Paul is not elected this time around, America is DONE FOR. Bet on it. If Paul isn’t elected, I guess I’ll meet you in the FEMA camp.

4. The world is a dangerous place, not because of
    those who do evil, but because of those who
    look on and do nothing. —Albert Einstein
    So please, go out and vote for Ron Paul.!

5. My friend from China called and he said China was planning to invade America if Ron Paul wasn’t elected.

6. There is no fucking way Santorum got more votes than Ron Paul in Iowa..

I mean, come on! This man was the most unpopular candidate next to John Huntsman, and then, suddenly, he’s in the top tier?!? I cry bullshit!

We need to expose this voting fraud and get this man into office!

RON PAUL 2012! End the Fed and get our troops home!!

7. President Reagan believes in Peace through Violence which could be positive or negative

8. I was a hard core Republican during the Reagan era; could not help it. I was in the military and Reagan was certainly pro military. Now I am older and wiser and support RP. I consider myself a Libertarian. I will vote RP in SC!

9. I was a hard core Republican during the Reagan era; could not help it. I was in the military and Reagan was certainly pro military. Now I am older and wiser and support RP. I consider myself a Libertarian. I will vote RP in SC!

10. Israel Lobby Caught Undermining Free Speech Rights of Americans

Jewish Fingerprints All Over 9-11

Norway Killer Fanatically Pro-Israel

read at American Free Press (Archives

11. Ron Paul 2012, this is happening. Im from Australia so unnfortunatly i cannot vote… but please please get your families, friends and and not so good friends to watch this man and vote for him. If any concerned American is sick about corruption than the purest form to protest against the corruption of politics is to vote for Ron Paul.

12. Ron Paul 2012, this is happening. Im from Australia so unnfortunatly i cannot vote… but please please get your families, friends and and not so good friends to watch this man and vote for him. If any concerned American is sick about corruption than the purest form to protest against the corruption of politics is to vote for Ron Paul.

13. Candy is the same fat witch, that twisted reporting on MJ 2005 trial and was proven 100% WRONG. I am amazed that Ron even consented to do an interview with the fat witch. Even her questions , she does NOT ask the other candidates, show her bias… she is a New World Order Bankgangster shill. the Fed Res. Bank probably give her a reserve parking spot at the NY FED to back up her truck to steal BAIL out cash. or has a FRB endless credit card.
    GO WIN RON PAUL.

14. Candy is the same fat witch, that twisted reporting on MJ 2005 trial and was proven 100% WRONG. I am amazed that Ron even consented to do an interview with the fat witch. Even her questions , she does NOT ask the other candidates, show her bias… she is a New World Order Bankgangster shill. the Fed Res. Bank probably give her a reserve parking spot at the NY FED to back up her truck to steal BAIL out cash. or has a FRB endless credit card.
    GO WIN RON PAUL.

15. Ron Paul has my vote. Limited Government and Freedom of personal liberties.
    Restore America Now!

16. Do Americans really think that 9/11 was because Middle Eastern people hate their freedoms, and not because the army has been decimating families for centuries over there?

17. I support Congressman Ron Paul, he speaks clear and direct with non of the usual political nonsense which is now prevalent in poltics. He is a true defender of personal liberties and the American Constitution.

18. This man is a god dam hero! If America do not vote this guy in I hope the country goes under and people pay the price for being so stupid. America is perceived around the world as being stupid so prove us all wrong!!!