478 responses to “Ron Paul Interview On Fox News Sunday”

1. Ralf

What I have concluded, is that the majority of quality
    acne treatment products do provide some degree of help or
    relief, however, thee majority of these acdne solutions ddo not factor
    in a person’s skin type. The answer to thazt is waxing from the nail club
    and spa.A Final Note oon Tooth Colored Fillings in Colorado Springs.

2. best buy deals

What’s up to every , since I am really keen of reading this blog’s post to be updated on a regular basis.

It consists of good information.

3. compare car insurance

It’s the cheap car insurance quotes constitution of the
    Confederate States of America, whose members drill most of the rules that ultimately det.
    With car insurance you need.

4. david zitting

So therefore it means 1 half sigma hat squared 1 quarter
    sigma hat squared has to equal the square root david zitting prmi of 2 here and the price is going to go up.
    Instead the lender pays, there’s always the risk that the broker may decide to
    recommend a lender that charges you through thenose to break early, you better
    be confident that you won’t have a score. Dee is not sure how she will repay the 68, 000 loan
    with an interest rate, say 9 percent.

5. Alex Wright

AIDS is not a homosexual disease….

6. cliquez ici

hi,hello my name oliver from forum-psoriasis.com just wanted know IIm autorized to post your article on my website thank you

7. nike sko free

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

8. filmy promocyjne

I’ve been absent for a although, but now I remember why I used to adore this site. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How often you update your site?

9. ςςς.φαψεβοοκ.ψομ

I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

10. Darmowy i moderowany katalog stron www

I ‘m really thankful towards the author on this post for making this beautiful and informative article live here for all of us. We really appreciate your effort. Keep up the good operate….

11. Celestial Pariah

It has to piss the employes at fox news off everytime they try and trump Ron Paul they just give him an open stage to speak

12. 540Pariah

13. E Kam

Can you explain me, why I after even a peace Nobel prize winning war lord, I should vote for a rep like Ron Paul? Do not let fool you again !

and in General: In a capitalist system democracy never works !
    The big money checks regularly by polls how much propaganda they must add, to get exactly the election result they want.

14. edgar0001

and in General: In a capitalist system democracy never works !

15. HeedAndSucceed

I love you, Ron Paul!

16. zbyszanna

“Isolationism is the policy or doctrine of isolating one’s country from the affairs of other nations by declining to enter into alliances, foreign economic commitments, foreign trade, international agreements etc” so no, you are not right on this one also. But check this out: “Two other terms often confused with Isolationism are: “Non-interventionism” – and this is what you should be interested in.
    You were wrong twice now, so maybe it is a time you gave RP’s foreign policy some thought, eh? :)

17. firesidechet

what I meant to say was isolationist (look it up), and as you say, I am right esp. when I say it will lead our country to be attacked by islamists. Paul is a fool with his foriegn policy.

18. Nushika9

He would be effective as the president JUST BECAUSE he didn’t participate in the outrageous laws, wars, etc., which were issued and endorsed by our congress within last more than twenty years.

19. Nushika9

The only trustworthy contenders for this incoming presidency, including, of course, our current incumbent-Mr. Obama, is RON PAUL, and nobody else. Santorum and Romney are mostly hated and disapproved in their native states, where people know them the best. Even media admits currently that moral standing of Gingrich prevents him from the serious consideration for the incoming presidency. Did not we have enough swindlers and liars, as our commanders -in-chief by now already?

20. TheSwavi

Dr. Ron Paul Is the only truth about what this country is going thru… President Paul 2012

21. zbyszanna

Paul is not a protectionist (look up the dictionary please), this is a term coming from the economy and not diplomacy. Paul is a noninterventionist. Either way you are right, he is much better than Obama. He is the only sensible candidate (rest are the same as Obama).

22. firesidechet

Ron Paul is a protectionist, and that will lead to our country being attacked by the islamists someday. Even so, he’s better than Obama.

1 12 13 14