14 responses to “Huge Turnout for Ron Paul and Rand Paul in Iowa”

1. ralphcramden

If Representative Paul looked and presented like Ronald Reagan, he’d be elected in a landslide. His message is profound, a miracle really in these dire times of the erosion of America and the Constitution. We Americans are too focused on the style and not the substance so a lot of what Mr. paul says is lost in his squeaky voice and presentation that honestly sometimes is not fully communicated. I’d work on that. Hate for him to lose and we end up with more of the same.

2. LauLau81

Great leadership have a great product for his people, Hope most of the leader will posses this kind of leadership like what Ron Paul is.

3. DouglasCLLC

CFR Agenda 21 targets the youth. When you and your old leaders of freedom and independence die off they plan to have a brain washed generation in place they need to sustain a level of sustainable economic slavery. It will never work and every effort they have made to make it work has failed. They cannot destroy the family unit unless Humans are artificially incubated in chambers (of which they are working on). Try Me!

4. jfb

I kept track of the vote, I don’t know how it is counted but something is really weird. I don’t know if it is statistically possible as we know what the establishment prefers

when 15.9% of the vote was counted

24 santor 14606 24

82.81% counted

paul 21634 21%

romney 25335 25%

santor 24745 24%

1. Star Platinum

YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone that is against voting fraud should expose this EVERYWHERE!

The truth is… We need someone like Ron Paul, but electronic numbers can and will be manipulated!!!

I’m extremely angry…

Imagine putting in a full days work and then being told you will not get pain. Oh, and there is nothing you can do about it….

@jfb

5. jfb

The way it goes, the presidential campaign will be about Iran solely, not the economy. Santorum and Romney will attack Obama and blame him for not attacking Iran, and if he does, they will blame him for not using nuclear weapons and if he did, for not nuking Pakistan and Egypt as a prime

6. C Andros

HEADS UP, Mr. Paul:First off, I am an avid supporter. I hear many people who are undecided say they seem to like you but they want you to be a bit more specific about HOW you would unfold the radical, less-government changes that you have in mind. I think they can see (or feel) the sensibility and necessity of the changes but the concepts are so far beyond their grasp that they can’t get their heads around them. For example: Eliminating the Department of Education (which I support). How does one go about dismantling such an obese entity? I think a broad overview would do for many who are on the fence.Basically, people are asking for some insight as to how you see these things unfolding.

Just my observation. :-)

7. C Andros

oooops…. DR. Paul. My oversight and apologies.

8. Ryan834455

Drudge Report has an online mock caucus. Vote Ron Paul to the top!!!

9. C Andros

Just my observation. :-)

10. AnthonyDavidson
  11. cins

It is obvious to anyone that pays attention to the debates that Ron Paul is the smartest one out there and has the best grasp on the economy.

ronpaulflix.com

dailypaul.com

12. A3ttk

A thousand mile journey starts with one step. Yes

13. angeliquemorri3

@ontvadering Want to know how me and many others became our own boss and made 4k a month in 3 months time? mymoneyjournalsite .com