1,750 responses to “Soldier Praises Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy”

1. sybo59

Where did you get this statistic?

2. Bruno Munoz

I wonder if he got in trouble and how much trouble he got in. I know while I was serving that you weren’t supposed to be any kind of campaign, picketing, or marches in your uniform. I applaud him for doing what he believes in but I know what the military can do if you disobey a rule like that especially during a presidential campaign.

3. AndrewChan84

Classic

4. Michael Jones

Not only are these wars senseless they are unconstitutional! Whens the last time Congress signed a declaration of war? Our Government likes to send our troops wherever forcing them to create kaos or another crisis. I mean we are fighting battles for Israel! Seriously they have the number one airforce in the world!

5. Michael Jones

Typical media bullshit! This guy stating facts and the pro war media over at CNN all of the sudden have a malfunction! The guy was saying it not a good idea for the government to start more wars in the Middle east and that Isreal is more than capable of handling the situation.Just as it starts getting inteseting the lose the feed. Ron Paul wants to end the wars while Obama wants to continue having them yet Obam won the election…..hmmmmmm

6. TheCatThatWasMan

The matrix was a great movie for the analogy it represents in the present day. So many are plugged into the machine run by the programmers. They don’t see they are slaves to the corrupt system. Unplug! Wake up! Help others unplug too. Ron Paul can help lead the way to the world as it should be.

7. GPrtn

Glory to Jesus Christ, our God, our Lord, our King, our Savior ! May JESUS CHRIST save you !

8. TezzeraX

I agree with all your points except one: Dr. Paul is not using the military image via this soldier’s appearance and speech to influence elections. I argue that he was doing just as the video title says: bringing back a soldier censored by CNN to speak his mind. They confronted the soldier, not the other way around, and when they didn’t get what they wanted to hear, they censored him. Dr. Paul, I believe, just allowed him to finish his statement quickly and succinctly. Thank you for your service.

9. Jaay Foo

WOW, Opponents blocking Ron Paul Fanatics D:

10. Shuffler x

WOW, Opponents blocking Ron Paul Fanatics D:

11. 14iAmMe

WOW, Opponents blocking Ron Paul Fanatics D:

12. Shuffler Foo

WOW, Opponents blocking Ron Paul Fanatics D:

13. Shuffler Foo

WOW, Opponents blocking Ron Paul Fanatics D:

14. rulercup

****Attention Ron Paul Supporters***

Ron Paul has an enormous following, all of youtube knows that, but the majority of Americans think he is already out of the race. It’s time for us to unite and help spread his message. I challenge everyone to bring the Ron Paul Revolution to the mainstream media websites, like Yahoo, Google News, MSN, etc. Post comments on political posts and let America know that Ron Paul can, and WILL restore America! It’s time America WAKES UP! Thumbs up

RON PAUL 2012!

15. Dylan Ivins

AMERICA LIKE THIS COMMENT. LET THE REST OF US KNOW THAT THEY ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY THE 1 PERCENT! PEOPLE THAT ARE AGAINST Dr. PAUL ARE SCARED NOT BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIM BUT BECAUSE HE WANTS SUCH A BIG CHANGE PEOPLE ARE SCARED BUT WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER AND PROSPER TOGETHER AS A WHOLE COUNTRY! LET US BE THE COUNTRY WE USED TO BE WHEN EVERYONE AROUDN THE WORLD WANTED TO BE AN AMERICAN PATRIOT. SPREAD HIS MESSAGE DONT BE SCARED. DONT LET YOUR ELDERS TELL YOU DIFFERENT TO BENIFIT THEMSELVES!

16. TheJewfro97

Even though I respect the guy for promoting RP… It is punishable by the UCMJ….since he did it in uniform….

17. TheJewfro97

18. 19992299

i don’t agree with a some of the stuff paul says. However…this is pwnage

19. parrottfamily3

Because they all know this is a sensless war and if we keep it up, we will fall. every great empire will fall and it’s usually over their own greed.

20. Ark Man

This man is the soul person capable of changing our world

23. TheArkadonMan

I’m a Canadian,
    And I think I speak for every nation outside the US. Vote Ron Paul 2012
    This man is the soul person capable of changing our world

24. DbagProfessor

Its time to place an absolute monarch in place to regulate and control american society and economic structures. People are bad and misinformed and dont know what is good for them. If we place an absolute charismatic ruler he will lead us to the glory that was once America! BUT WHO WILL LEAD US?!?!?!?!?!

25. joebulls1

lmao how convenient, it cuts out right when the punch line was going to start. man are we ever sheep to this corrupt system what shame very sad

26. Koos De La Rey

I am ashamed at the US media for not covering Ron Paul fairly. He deserves to be covered equally, Ron Paul 2012!

27. Minetainment

28. envirronmentalist420

hahahahaha. CNN (Contains No News)

29. DjNj23

It iz like MK ULTRA controllin peoples brains..

30. TheIzma1

How is he elitist? If anything he’s anti-elitist…

31. TheIzma1

How is he elitist? If anything he’s anti-elitist…

32. TheIzma1

You make no sense whatsoever : \

33. MrPelhambay

I can’t wait till Ron Paul comes to New York, step aside Romney cus we all know who will win New York and we all know who will be the next president of the USA

1 48 49 50