Can Ron Paul Win New Hampshire?

1. Ron Paul is an IDIOT! He’s ran for president twice and failed. This time will be no different. Sorry to inform all of you that are not very politically inclined, but he’s a loser when it comes to the presidency. The VAST majority of America does NOT want his ideologies running the White House. Ron Paul himself said 3 days ago “I don’t see myself in the oval office”. Give me a break people. Those few of you who support him will be nothing but let down

2. ~ Romney & Santorum are making me puke.~
    Gunz-a-blazing, flipping all over the place thirsty for blood.
    ~
    ROMNEY: ON ABORTION (Serial Hypocrite ) /watch?v=qjEHfCxQURU
    ~
    SANTORUM: OUTLAW ABORTION & FAMILY PLANNING
    /watch?v=BcJfIfk_SUs&feature=youtu.be
    {}If these links are broken. Search by title{}

3. ~ Romney & Santorum are making me puke.~
    Gunz-a-blazing, flipping all over the place thirsty for blood.
    ~
    ROMNEY: ON ABORTION (Serial Hypocrite ) /watch?v=qjEHfCxQURU
    ~
    SANTORUM: OUTLAW ABORTION & FAMILY PLANNING
    /watch?v=BcJfIfk_SUs&feature=youtu.be
    {}If these links are broken. Search by title{}

4. ~ Romney & Santorum are making me puke.~
    Gunz-a-blazing, flipping all over the place thirsty for blood.
    ~
    ROMNEY: ON ABORTION (Serial Hypocrite ) /watch?v=qjEHfCxQURU
    ~
    SANTORUM: OUTLAW ABORTION & FAMILY PLANNING /watch?v=BcJfIfk_SUs&feature=youtu.be
    {}If these links are broken. Search by title{}

5. ~ Romney & Santorum are making me puke.~
    Gunz-a-blazing, flipping all over the place thirsty for blood.
    ~
    ROMNEY: ON ABORTION (Serial Hypocrite ) /watch?v=qjEHfCxQURU
    ~
    {}If these links are broken. Search by title{}

6. ♥ I LOVE RON PAUL ♥ ~ And = I agree= I would like 2 hear JON HUNTSMAN more. He seems somewhat firm in his convictions. I like his stance on marriage. He understands the times have changed & does support civil union for gays. Which is pretty cool. ~ I think Huntsman might be a good VP.

7. ALL countries including USa for Ron Paul 2012!
    Hey to the good people of NH, are you really ALL that
    RICH that you can afford Romney for pres?
    Do ANY of you wonder how he can stand on principles
    and integrity, when he himself deferred his duty to the USa,
    in favor of recruiting new members to his church?

8. The Ottoman Empire, The Holy Roman Empire, The Soviet Union, Prussia, Russia, and Austria, Iran, Iraq, America, and the world for Ron Paul.

9. Honestly, I don’t see why you wouldn’t vote for Ron Paul.

10. Dr. Paul will obliterate the rest of the field in the debates. The voters who pay attention to the debates cannot intelligently ignore that. No matter how many delegates he gains he will win any debate anywhere against any candidate, no matter who constructs the questions. Soon, the intelligent masses will begin to see the truth. I predict Ron Paul will overwhelmingly win the debates, and millions of people will watch those debates over the next few days (after the NFL playoffs). Obama is smooth and silky, and even with a team and a teleprompter, he is no match for Dr. Paul when it comes to facts. I also predict that Obama will avoid debate with Paul in the same manner as Anderson Silva is dodging Chael Sonnen.

11. Alex Jones did a funny take on the election. Ron Paul and Meathead Romney were neck and neck…and “out of nowhere” comes Rick Santorum. Question…If the system is corrupting the votes at this level, what will they do at the Presidential level? Our Democratic voting system needs a complete overhaul. Ron Paul has my vote. I’ve been educating everyone that I can about Ron Paul. Also, Americans need to learn abt NDAA that Obama signed on New Years Eve. He’s a complete DESPOT and must be defeated

12. He can only win if you guys go out and actually VOTE!
    Motivate others to go VOTE!
    A thumbs up in the internet is not enough!!! You need to move your ass to VOTE for this savior!

People of the world unite in freedom and liberty!

13. Many people have come out saying there was fraud in IOWA! Romney actually should’ve been in 2nd place, and Ron was in 1st! Please speak out people!!! VOTE RON PAUL, he’s the best chance we have! Romney is nothing but a stupid puppet to the big corporations!

14. I am from Germany and i support Ron Paul

15. OK.. so basically, what this video is saying is… the next primary will be held in New Hamshire… and at least 1 of the 2 Senators of New Hampshire SUPPORTS RON PAUL!!!
    Well damn… I now love New Hampshire…. If you are Republican, vote Ron Paul.. if you are Independant, vote Ron Paul… if you are democratic, register under Republican so you can vote for Ron Paul… lets invest in ourselves for once people..

PRESIDENT RONALD ERNEST PAUL 2012

16. No republican candidate has his own fanpage in little Norway, except Ron Paul!

17. No republican candidate has his own fanpage in litte Norway, except Ron Paul!