87 responses to “Ron Paul Surges to 2487 in New Hampshire”

1. Venessa Capelo

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! xnxx Will come back again taking you feeds also, Thanks.

2. foundationrepairo

There are mothers all surrounding all of us. Nearby is Lowell, my Baker as well as Mose, a Butcher moreover of course Julia. She has been the companion of my Baker, although additionally the cousine of the Butcher.
    Those guys each and every one live within lendale in USA. Perhaps not later than now you could have guessed this, they shared one domicile.
    After that one fair day Wilfred, the Agronomist man came alongside after that currently there were three friends along with one female, altogether in 1 manor, but with enough of rations. Good, if they would be inflicted with a crisis, those guys would pick Oklahoma City Foundation Repair to fix it!
    Do in no way underestimate the value of this cool foundation!

3. making a beat

Hello blog owner, normally I don’t comment on your posts but I wanted to let you know I have placed a link to your page on my blog. I was thinking that maybe you could benefit from my visitors since we have somewhat similar pages. I would appreciate a link back ;) Check your link out here http://beatmaker-soft.blogspot.com/

4. SophiaH

IN Congress : Ron Paul: “We all should be in the free speech business” / 3:51 / GREAT WORDS AGAIN !

Ron Paul: “We all should be in the free speech business”

youtube.com/watch?v=HkD1rJbA6Ho

5. KirkHemelberg

FOX: Diebold Electronic Vote Fraud Confirmedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4FPuLNjvAc&sns=fb—-Bev Harris confirms this: http://www.blackboxvoting.org/ —- Raymond Lemme (deceased) tried to warn us too: http://insider-magazine.org/unrestricted_warfare.htm

6. KirkHemelberg
  7. Phil Velders

I have three voting age children living with me, we have agreed to use old fashioned “Family Politics” and unitedly support Dr. Paul! that’s FOUR votes instead of one, as without direction or awareness, my children might not vote at all. Can we ALL get our families together and get those old enough to vote to accompany us to the voting stations and make RON PAUL our new President?!

1. wiggles

@Phil Velders

That is agreat idea- I am asking all my family to vote for him and all my friends and anyone who will listen- WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER- VOTE RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. SophiaH

COVERT ASSASSINATION

BE AWARE !

Military and intelligence agencies have developed frightful electronic weapons in black budget projects the last decades. These weapons, based on radio waves, are used to disable, to present pain and torture, to drive into suicide, schizofrenic or criminal behaviour. This is done by cooking/irradiating body parts, letting a victim hear voices, reading the mind, etc. through walls and from distance

stopeg. com/peoplecookers .html

9. raveen nanayakkara

Did Jon Hutntsman Attack Himself….what a stupid clip to put on this site! Stick to your core principles Paul and Paul’s supporter’s. How can this clip possibly help your election bid?

1. Robert valdez

@raveen nanayakkara

I don’t know who did the ad, but the media often attacks Ron Paul by pointining out flaws in his supporters. When something stupid like this ad appears, the media will often try to run with the narrative that there is something wrong with all Ron Paul supporters. I don’t run this site, but I’ve seen Ron paul marginalized for odd things that he did not do before. ron pauls opponents have the authority to create money (or rather Federal Reserve Notes) out of thin air and that authority can buy the influence do lots of strange things.

10. Ladybyte

@NobodyButPaul But NH cheated primaries 4 years ago. Many counties having exactly the same % of votes for each cand.. They’ll do it again.

11. harishvenkat1976

Why does the MSM get to decide on the “Electability”? For MSM – An electable person refers to someone who can continue the “status quo” – continue fed policy, wage multiple wars, make rich people richer. No wonder Dr. Paul is not electable to MSM. Screw MSM! People – its your chance to save this country. Will young people convince their parents to vote for Dr. Paul??

12. SophiaH

Help protect Ron Paul.

Expect the unexpected: The Assassination of Ron Paul

/watch?v=yYKbKTPZHBo .

youtube.com/watch?v=yYKbKTPZHBo

13. CarolFryer

All they do is keep attacking or ignoring. But they cant prove him wrong. Paul said Santorum was a lobbyist. A lady did research on this and called into Washington Journal. Indeed Santorum is not a registered lobbyist but does lobbying with a lobbying company and made a million bucks on it last year. lol you cant get away from the truth…

14. RoseElectric

Has anybody else noticed that MSM has not bothered much with Dr Paul’s vetting of the chickenshit Fig Newton ?