352 responses to “Ron Paul Slams “PATRIOT” Act, Indefinite Detention Act (NDAA) and SOPA in New Hampshire”

1. GhonaSifilaids

I am very much left wing, but Ron Paul should be our president right now. Obama sold out to the special interests….

2. Choose A Basketball Goal

I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to achieve my goals. I absolutely enjoy reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the information coming. I enjoyed it!

3. Lillia Banyas

Awesome share. i’m going to carefully try and apply these practices to my own site about instant decisions credit cards and credit history advice.

4. kliknij tutaj

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Many thanks

5. Andres Hultman

You probably know tricks to bring an issue to light and make it important. I have to say what a relief to identify person who in fact knows what theyre discussing on the internet. Much more people must read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. Can I copy and paste it to my private website ?

6. Cassi Borup

One thing I want to comment on is that weightloss system fast can be performed by the suitable diet and exercise. An individual’s size not just affects the look, but also the complete quality of life. Self-esteem, despression symptoms, health risks, and physical capabilities are disturbed in fat gain. It is possible to make everything right whilst still having a gain. In such a circumstance, a condition may be the reason. While a lot of food but not enough workout are usually accountable, common medical conditions and trusted prescriptions may greatly increase size. Thanks a bunch for your post in this article.

7. joe blow

joeblow@yahoo.com

8. a v rental baltimore

Visit our site for info about securities based lending and far more. There is details about stock and equity loans as nicely as application forms.

9. Health

Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man…too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.

10. unalokesonank
  11. zaklady bukmacherskie uk

Very magician fourth estate be up to abide found whereupon web site.

12. トリーバーチ店舗

I have seen lots of useful things on your web-site about desktops. However, I’ve got the impression that netbooks are still not nearly powerful more than enough to be a option if you normally do jobs that require lots of power, just like video editing. But for website surfing, statement processing, and quite a few other prevalent computer work they are perfectly, provided you can’t mind the tiny screen size. Thank you for sharing your thinking.

13. Bret Verhague

hello!,I like your writing very much! percentage we communicate extra about your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

14. Sprawdź tutaj

What are you indicating, man? I realize everyones got their own viewpoint, but really? Listen, your website is neat. I like the work you put into it, specifically with the vids and the pics. But, come on. Theres gotta be a better way to say this, a way that doesnt make it seem like everybody here is stupid!

15. hispBiopsyDor

Q: Why did the blonde climb over the glass wall?
    A: To see what was on the other side.

16. Breeksarrilky