Ron Paul Highlights at the ABC News – Yahoo – WMUR Republican Debate in New Hampshire

1. What a fuckin’ loon this asshole is!!! lol He is not a lawyer and I would never vote for anyone who knows jack shit about about how law works.

2. dont people know the truth owns power and power is own by truth and Fake Powers are owned by corrupted unpeaceful governmentance and ron is the only one that really understands everyones good stuff

3. The truth about Mitt Romney, 28 minutes —> When Mitt Romney Came To Town – SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE!: /watch?v=BLWnB9FGmWE

4. if you haven’t been sued then you are doing it right

5. CREW’s lists contain nearly equal amounts of Democrats, Mr. Santorum. Nice try.

6. If Ron Paul runs on a third party platform he will win I’m happy to say my first time voting will be for him

7. 6:35

Rick Perry “I don’t know what they call that in other places, but congressman Paul in Texas we call that hypocrisy”

Ron Paul “….Um…Governor….I am from Texas…..Dumb ass.”

8. 6:35

Ron Paul “….Um…Governor….I am from Texas…..Dumb ass.”

9. Shooting range? I think Rick Perry really wants to run for Vice President.

10. Man, George Stephanopoulos asks such stupid questions, just like he did in the Philadelphia Democratic debate 4 years ago, the MSM at its “finest”!

11. RON PAUL – One size fits all (ask the other candidates lol)
    Get the what if speech by Paul on coffee mugs
    Check out this HIP HOP FOR RON PAUL youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=EqG-apYD­­­­­­­­­_lA&feature=channel_vi­d­e­o­_­t­i­t­l­e

In progress , Studio + mic version soon

12. RON PAUL – One size fits all (ask the other candidates lol)
    Get the what if speech by Paul on coffee mugs

In progress , Studio + mic version soon

13. All these republicans candidates are rich, hypocrites, demagogs, liars and corrupt. I cannot image Rich Santorum as president or any of the others but Ron Paul. America will not resolve its issues with any of these folks BUT RON PAUL. We must sweet off the politics these crooks. Ron Paul must win for the good of all of us. Please, please, do a favor to yourself, America and the world. Support and vote Ron Paul for president.

14. 9:03 – 9:50…..down goes Newt!!!!

15. In politics there is no way to be perfect on an issue. There are usually two sides with very opposite ways of handling things, so you might try what Romney does and try to be in the middle, but all that does is stub everyone’s toes rather than stepping on only one persons foot. So why not go for the side with the more supporters? Cause then you are seen as a lobbyist and no one likes you. Ron Paul is a terrible politician, but that isn’t necessarily bad cause all politicians are imperfect in th

16. When I clicked “like”, youtube and google signed me out and tried to get me to add my mobile phone to the account. They said that was a good idea because if my channel ever was “hijacked” or “lost” they would use the phone# to assure the accounts owner. This is dangerous.

17. I’m RACIST for criticizing Obama, a TERRORIST because I’m against the Bush wars, ANTISEMITIC for not supporting Israel unconditionally, a TEABAGGER for supporting the Constitution, a TRUTHER for asking unanswered questions, a TRAITOR for whistle-blowing on my corrupt government artocites, a CONSPIRACY THEORIST for presenting documented facts, a TROLL for uploading news, videos, and quotes, and ANTI-AMERICAN for supporting a Constitutionalist like Dr. Ron Paul.
    RON PAUL 2012

18. The republitards don’t want Ron Paul, he would end the welfare party for the incompetent whores on wall street. He would stop the avalanche of imprisonment that is making the private prison industrial complex rich. He would stop the wars that are making the military industrial whores rich. they hate him.