Watch the Full ABC/WMUR New Hampshire Debate with Ron Paul

Full Debate Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Participants: Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum

1. If you know anything about the iPhone, you know what a wonderful piece of technology it is, with its various functions and plethora of apps. However, you might not know the dangers lurking, in time lost figuring things out, sifting through all those apps or managing the financial aspects of owning one. Protect yourself by reading the tips below.
    If you find an image on the internet that you like or someone sends you an image, you can save this by tapping and holding down your finger on that image and then saving it. This is beneficial as it allows you to instantly save images for your convenience while you are browsing.

2. Excellent items from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior to and you are just too fantastic. I really like what you’ve obtained here, really like what you are saying and the way in which by which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a tremendous site.

3. I happen to be commenting to make you know of the remarkable experience my wife’s princess undergone visiting your webblog. She even learned so many details, including what it is like to have an excellent helping spirit to make folks just know several impossible matters. You undoubtedly exceeded her expectations. Thank you for imparting those productive, safe, explanatory and also unique tips about the topic to Ethel.

4. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

5. I do trust all with the concepts you’ve presented for your post. They are actually convincing and can surely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for newbies. Might just you please lengthen them slightly from next time? Thanks for the post.

6. I’m not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

7. I would like to show some gratitude to your blog. Many thanks Again. Great.

8. Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

9. E shade your absolutely right , they all are trying to steal Ron Pauls Plat form, what a joke and Rick Perry slammed Ron about not being a good 3rd runner up. Rick needs to drop out of the race and Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman (.Leave in Gingrich because it would be interesting to watch ) vote Ron Paul 2012

10. Ron should have brought up the time disparagement.

11. the S.O.P.A bill would make unauthorized streaming of copyrighted content a crime, with a maximum penalty of five years in prison for 10 pieces of music or movies within six months. The bill also gives immunity to Internet services that voluntarily take action against websites dedicated to infringement.Prey this don’t go through.They can use this law to basically shut anyone down on the web like China.

12. Does the state have the right to band contriception?”WHAT THE HELL,ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR REAL,THEY MUST THINK AMERICANS ARE REALLY STUPID EVEN TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS

.if i were there i would boo at most of these ridiculous questions with all the things going on.WILL THE NONCENCE EVER STOP!!!!!

13. Im really im sick of listenting to this nosence when these same people are part blame for America being looted for the past 10 years and nothing is being done about it except talking and no action,BLAA,BLAA,BLAA YOU WANT MY ATTENTION start pushing more legislation like audit the fed and then i’ll start taking you serious.

14. Just watching debate they say x amount of new jobs created and they ask Romney are you optimistic and he says yes going on to explain blaa blaa blaa.If people know whats going on it’s not about new jobs at this point thats what people don’t understand.This economy is set up to implode there is no where we can go except for down with all this hyperinfletion and over spending by our government and wall steet robing us every chance they get.People think it’s bad now with no jobs wait to you see what happens to our country when the bubble bursts you won’t be worried about jobs you’ll be worried where your next meal is coming from.