409 responses to “Ron Paul: I Went”

1. ZeZombieKiller

So for being childish but…… He was Ze MEDIC! ;)

2. Amanda

I cannot believe how adorable little Rand was.

3. ItsAllAboutGuitar

How can anyone vote for Gingrich the scumbag??? If you know what it’s like to have your father at war, why are you so eager to send other people’s fathers to war?

4. ItsAllAboutGuitar

“I wasn’t eligible for the draft” Get off your fat ass and go sign up.

5. anonymolin

Hey Newt! Do you want some ice for that burn!?

6. Mario Scheri

I wasn’t eligible for the draft. I wasn’t eligible for the draft. I’m also not fit to lead this nation.

7. spacitybowler

8. Kevin Owens

Head Shot Bitch – Chickenhawk got “Ronpissed on”.

9. IBloodSweatTears

Head Shot Bitch – Chickenhawk got “Ronpissed on”.

10. Norie92

Boom! Headshot!

11. haifab1

IMPORTANT WE NEED TO PROTECT DR Rp

Jewish newspaper created a storm: offered to assassinate Obama because he refused to go into war against IRAN Andrew Adler’s suggestion in the Atlanta Jewish Times that Israel assassinate President Obama is a blot both on Israel and on American Jews

the zionist TERRORIST want to kill another american president

12. nelly81842

Ron Paul a True Patriot, a good man, an intelligent mind and a Doctor. He is the one to pick for President. Ron Paul 2012.

13. TPizzle83

LMFAO!!! Fuck you Gingrich. Got dam asshole has the nerve to say RP has a tendency to say things that aren’t true…? Can I get a trolol?

14. gtrzndrum

EVEN DAVID CARRADINE AND CHUCK NORRIS KNOW FIGHTING IS A LAST RESORT, BUT WHEN IT’S TIME TO GO YOU GO!!!! WE HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF FOREIGN POLICY EXPERTS THAT HAVE NOT STOOD ON FOREIGN SOIL. RON PAUL, A TRUE PATRIOT, WHEN CALLED, HE GOES, END OF DISCUSSION. WE TEACH OUR KIDS TO NOT PICK FIGHTS, BUT IF THEY GET TOUCHED , WE TEACH THEM TO STOMP A MUD HOLE INTO SOMEBODY BACKSIDE AND THEN GO HOME AND WASH UP. RON IS THE MAN. COOL, CALM, AND READY! HE WENT FOLKS! HE CAN DO THIS JOB!!!

15. gtrzndrum

Ginxster: I ain’t going, you kidding me, they shoot at you over there. Let me send your kids in my place to dodge bullets, I do much better dodging drafts. CHA CHA CHA C H I C K E N H A W K B A B Y ! ! ! !

16. TheExistenceperse

haha Newt wants his daddy’s accomplishments, what a chump. Ron Paul, a real man and a real President.

17. TheFisher706

Newt, you cannot inheret your father’s services to the country. You are a puss that wants to be Chief and send other people’s kids off to another war.

18. Supercucu123

GG. Ron Paul wins.

19. acidjack73

I’m not sure why Newt tried to pass it off as “I was a family man” when the truth was that he was rejected by the Navy because of flat feet.

20. Siegburger I.

change world

21. Siegburger prinz

change world

22. TWOKSTYLE

change world

23. zzRVzz

Haha I love reading these comments :D

24. zzRVzz

Haha I love reading these comments :D

25. energeez

i always think the marshmellow guy from ghostbusters

26. rlew5

WRONG.. unlike the rest of these people .. he has a history of being RIGHT.

27. ronpaul2012hope

—>> Ron Paul 2012 — MONEY BOMB — TODAY!! < <—- ronpaul2012 . com
    Donate toward preserving the liberties which our government has grossly perverted since the founding of our nation. Help restore our rights and freedoms.
    “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”Abraham Lincoln
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” Edmund Burke

28. UnderDog988

Remember: RON PAUL MONEY BOMB TOMORROW SATURDAY 14

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES? IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT? REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION ! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE ! PLEASE !

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE !

29. bollocks2who

We must rise up and execute most of our politicians for treason! This isn’t fucking Israel! If you want to talk about Israel, move to Israel and run for Prime minister of fucking Israel!! Quit jerking off to the zionist flag and killing our soldiers for a country which we don’t even have a treaty with!

30. bollocks2who

GINGRICH: I WAS MARRIED WITH A KID, I WAS INELIGIBLE

RON PAUL: I WAS MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS, AND I WENT!

FUCKING OWNAGE!!!

31. socolala17

Remember: RON PAUL MONEY BOMB TOMORROW SATURDAY 14

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT? REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE ! Copy and paste this everywhere

32. MRTYRONESCHANNEL

cmon Ron Paul values individual liberty more than any of these other GOP bastards! He will make peace with the middle east…and destroy the fed reserve. RON PAUL 2012!
    Oh and by the Gingrich got raped haha.

33. Woodwardx

Could Mitt Romney become el presidente — or at least, America’s first president with a Mexican-born father?
    RON PAUL 2012

34. em34ev3r

DAMN. Pillsbury dough boy got owned.

35. TheAtomicBlog