Ron Paul Gaining on Romney in New Hampshire

1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've keep in mind your stuff prior to and you're just extremely fantastic.
    I actually like what you've received right here, really
    like what you are saying and the way in which in which you assert it.
    You're making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This
    is actually a tremendous site.

2. Of course America and all of Western civilization is fucked. America was bound to fall anyway. No world empire lasts forever and their is nothing we can do about it except lie back and watch the comming freak show. We have no one to blame except ourselves for the type of leadership that we have been electing for the last 60 years. Americans have become lazy, uneducated, complacent, petty, arrogant and spoiled and what do you get? Lazy, petty, arrogant and spoiled politicians.

3. No brains? DO YOU understand how our banking system works? are you even mildly interested in why our middle class keeps shrinking? I am a financial analyst, I am 31 and have been watching our world fall apart in the NUMBERS since I graduated college. I have kids, I have a home, I take care of my burdens and invest what I can in gold, silver and copper, both mining and hard currency in a well protected home safe. Financial Collapse is coming. Obamney keeps spending money

4. No brains? DO YOU understand how our banking system works? are you even mildly interested in why our middle class keeps shrinking? I am a financial analyst, I am 31 and have been watching our world fall apart in the NUMBERS since I graduated college. I have kids, I have a home, I take care of my burdens and invest what I can in gold, silver and copper, both mining and hard currency in a well protected home safe. Financial Collapse is coming. Obamney keeps spending money

5. What are you going to do once you find out Ron Paul has no chance in getting the republican nomination and he fades away again? Who will you vote for, Obama or Romney? maybe Gingrich? Those will be your ONLY choices. Or will you just stay at home during the election and be bitter. You will NOT have a choice so who will be worse, Obama or Romney or Gingrich? It's a no brainer if you ask me. But then again you Ron Paul occultists have no brains.

6. MR Cool? Are you really that insane, the guy signs the NDAA, takes our rights right from under us, the Future of this country should not be in his hands. I'm not a kid, a pothead, or a conspiracy Buff. I think you have Occupy backwards ( Because WALL STREET is where the thugs have been for 30 years) ... I started saving in my 401k 11 years ago, and its WORTHLESS right now because of the $'s value. How about you find reality simple math or is that too difficult 4 u:D