Ron Paul Gaining on Romney in New Hampshire

1. Trust me. I can handle the math of economics. Physicists have applied math to explain nature more than any other group. Welfare, healthcare, and military spending are able to prevent economic turmoil in that they make individuals more secure, stable, and long lived. What they don't do is create anything. They sustain. When spending is sloppy in those areas, the funds just get burned up. Science offers rewards that will live as long as the knowledge is preserved. That's the point!!!

2. To have scientific progress hinge on the whims of the über-rich doesn't make sense. Some of them make contributions, but they would never replace the funds government provides to the physics community. Do you support funding for DARPA? Well, NASA is underfunded which is why it doesn't yield as many new technologies. The private sector cannot afford to make even accidental discoveries PURELY for the sake of scientific advancement because they are slaves to profit.

3. maybe my grandchildren will finally wake up and vote rand paul into the office..

4. maybe my grandchildren will finally wake up and vote rand paul into the office..

5. Your people are such assholes. In the 2008 election everyone from the UK supported Obama and was even seen crying for joy in the streets of Lonndon and Sydney when they found out Obama got elected. Now you all want Ron Paul who has no chance on getting the Republican nomination never mind getting elected president when he only has a strong 15% support base that is NOT rising. Most Americans see him as a nut case and don't take him seriously.

6. At least we know that Rand Paul will be more than capable of replacing his father, if need be. He seems amazing.

7. I do ask myself those questions too Brown. How are the other candidates genuinely considered? What processes are firing in the minds of people voting for Mitt Romney?

That's taking the hand of a man that would sell you for a dollar over the man that would save your life for less.

8. I am from Singapore. I have been following the American elections since 2008. Since then, I have been watching Ron Paul's speeches on youtube, some of them dated back to 80s/90s.One thing is sure, this man is very consistent. He speaks the truth. I will be overjoyed if he wins this coming election. Wish Dr Ron Paul all the best. My prayers with him. May God bless him, and may God bless America!

9. What does it tell us about Ron Paul that when his son was born he chose to call him Rand? Tells me he has held his beliefs for a long time, he's no flip flopper who changes his opinion with the wind.

10. ✓the best health products
    ✓The best automated internet marketing system
    Go here >>> buildincomeonline.weebly.com < <<

11. i hope all the american supporters i see on youtube have donated to his money bombs

12. I'm a guy and an Australian but if Ron Paul wins I may cry tears of joy. He diserves this so badly and Americans need someone like him as their leader. He has so much potential to do so much good and I can only hope the American people give him a chance.

13. I'm a guy and an Australian but if Ron Paul wins I may cry tears of joy. He diserves this so badly and Americans need someone like him as their leader. He has so much potential to do so much good and I can only hope the American people give him a chance.

14. Mitt Romney is the one who 'disliked' this... hahah!

15. RON PAUL IS BOSS! Get your t shirts here!

16. RON PAUL IS BOSS! Get your t shirts here!

17. ATTENTION RON PAUL SUPPORTERS!

VOTE FOR HIM NOW ONLINE

THUMBS UP AND SHARE

GO TO "VOTE RON PAUL . US"

18. RON PAUL SUPPORTERS HAVE NO LEGITIMATE WAY TO EXPLAIN
    THIS VIDEO --------------> watch?v=GBxafn1HEa4

19. Ron Paul is the only candidate that allows comments on his videos. That proves he is for liberty and freedom -- others are not!

20. THis is the longest I've listened to Rand speak.

Damn he's a smart guy. And he makes his Father shine with his words.