Ron Paul Mania in New Hampshire

1. Really Appreciate this blog post, is there any way I can receive an email sent to me every time you publish a new update?

2. When I saw this web site having amazing quality YouTube video tutorials, I decided to watch out these all video clips.

3. Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, Im sure most people would agree youve got a gift.

4. I ought to show my personal admiration for your generosity meant for men and also women who should have help achievable concern. Your unique commitment to passing the actual message all over was extremely useful and possesses frequently stimulated professionals just like me to achieve their locates. Your brand-new helpful suggestions signifies close to this much a person like me as well as further to my friends. Regards; from each of us.

5. wow thats funny. tthe first time I have actualy seen the main stream media make a fuss with Ron Paul.
    I guess they can't cencore him anymore

6. Vermin is pretty dope

7. Vermin is pretty dope

8. This is IT People !
    To Maintain FREEDOM from tyranny requires Us to put Ron Paul in the White House NOW.
    That the "Media" continues it's blackout of Ron is PROOF that they are controlled by the Evil that fears losing power.
    Last Exit before SLAVERY.

9. This is IT People !
    Last Exit before SLAVERY.

10. did u hear me say otherwise lol

...just making sure u got the message

: )

11. Your point? I can still support him, and agree with him.

12. lol much like american paul supporters u two arent registered to vote lol!

13. yeh lets deny him his right to speak LOL ...typical delusional paul stoner haha

14. Dana Schwartz. Zionist