Ron Paul Meets with Voters in Hollis, New Hampshire

1. one's pussy started itching

2. I would if I were from the U.S. I'm from Germany.

3. CAFR report.

4. I didnt need to haha, second place for Paul in NH is a VERY positive step forward and all we can do now is wait for Romney to slip up and Paul to be recognized in S.C.

So in these coming months dont be surprised to see the media bashing our candidate for anything they can pin him with, real or not. I think its finally time for america to see the true motives of the "one in charge"

5. I didnt need to haha, second place for Paul in NH is a VERY positive step forward and all we can do now is wait for Romney to slip up and Paul to be recognized in S.C.

6. I didnt need to haha, second place for Paul in NH is a VERY positive step forward and all we can do now is wait for Romney to slip up and Paul to be recognized in S.C.

7. I didnt need to haha, second place for Paul in NH is a VERY positive step forward and all we can do now is wait for Romney to slip up and Paul to be recognized in S.C.

8. I didnt need to haha, second place for Paul in NH is a VERY positive step forward and all we can do now is wait for Romney to slip up and Paul to be recognized in S.C.

9. I didnt need to haha, second place for Paul in NH is a VERY positive step forward and all we can do now is wait for Romney to slip up and Paul to be recognized in S.C.

10. He probably is, thats why he added "freedom" and "constitution" into his speeches in NH