50 responses to “Ron Paul Meets with Voters in Hollis, New Hampshire”

1. DeBabba81

one’s pussy started itching

2. DeBabba81

I would if I were from the U.S. I’m from Germany.

3. RedBullBanana

CAFR report.

4. Rem Fitzemeyer

I didnt need to haha, second place for Paul in NH is a VERY positive step forward and all we can do now is wait for Romney to slip up and Paul to be recognized in S.C.

So in these coming months dont be surprised to see the media bashing our candidate for anything they can pin him with, real or not. I think its finally time for america to see the true motives of the “one in charge”

5. Rem Fitzemeyer

6. Jeremy Fitzemeyer

7. Jeremy Fitzemeyer

8. HermestheSpectacular

9. HermestheSpectacular

10. PRRAH PRAH

He probably is, thats why he added “freedom” and “constitution” into his speeches in NH

11. ares123thegodly

12. 0407Anonymous

Here’s the take folks.. it glaringly obvious that Armpit Romney is the MSM’s “chosen one” much like Barry Sotero was in 2008. The problem here is that there alot of people still plugged into the TVmatrix.

there is only one way to defeat Romney and that is to use his record against him. Huntsman is a non starter CFR puppet. Some real true dirt on Armpitt would be great too.

13. 0407Anonymous

the one person who disliked this was Jon Huntsman’s Campaign staffer who is in control of the Youtube Screen name NHLiberty4Paul

14. fdbngkasjfbgi

i’d take an arrow to the knee for ron paul

15. lilguyboi03