Ron Paul Celebrates Historic Second Place Win in New Hampshire Primary

21 Responses

Jesse Benton

“We urge Ron Paul’s opponents who have been unsuccessfully trying to be the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney to unite by getting out of the race and uniting behind Paul’s candidacy.”

Ron Paul tonight scored an historic second-place victory in the 2012 New Hampshire Primary. Below please find comments from National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton:

“Ron Paul tonight had an incredibly strong second-place finish in New Hampshire and has stunned the national media and political establishment.

When added to Paul’s top-tier showing in Iowa, it’s clear he is the sole Republican candidate who can take on and defeat both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.

The race is becoming more clearly a two-man race between establishment candidate Mitt Romney and Ron Paul, the candidate of authentic change. That means there is only one true conservative choice.

Ron Paul has won more votes in Iowa and New Hampshire than any candidate but Mitt Romney.

Ron Paul and Mitt Romney have been shown in national polls to be the only two candidates who can defeat Barack Obama.

And Ron Paul and Mitt Romney are the only two candidates who can run a full, national campaign, competing in state after state over the coming weeks and months. Ron Paul’s fundraising numbers — over $13 million this quarter — also prove he will be able to compete with Mitt Romney. No other candidate can do all of these things.

Ron Paul is clearly the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney as the campaign goes forward.

Ron Paul has the boldest plan to cut spending, a dedication to protecting life, and a lifelong dedication to the Constitution and limited government. He also has the necessary support to campaign nationwide against Mitt Romney.

Our campaign is already planning ahead for South Carolina, Florida, and beyond. Soon Ron Paul will head to South Carolina to begin a feverish round of campaigning.

Ron Paul is in this race for the long haul. And he is ready to fight.

See you on the campaign trail.”

Processing your request, Please wait....

21 responses to “Ron Paul Celebrates Historic Second Place Win in New Hampshire Primary”

1. Tonisha Kromka

Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

2. Buddy Stelting

This is a tottaly chilled out web site that I found today.

3. nike free run

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

4. My Toronto Escorts

Can I simply say exactly what a relief to get somebody who really knows what theyre referring to on the net. You surely learn how to bring an issue to light and make it crucial. A lot more and more men and women should have a look at this and see why side within the story. I cant think youre less popular because you undoubtedly hold the gift.

5. best igf-1 supplement

It’s not that I want to duplicate your website, but I really like the style. Could you tell me which style are you using? Or was it especially designed?

6. Strony warte odwiedzenia

I enjoy everything you guys usually are up way too. Such clever work along with coverage! Keep up the awesome operates guys I have incorporated you guys in order to blogroll.

7. coach den haag

Your current posts normally have got much of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just saying you are very inspiring. Thanks again

8. contact us

If you ever require a business case study the web is undoubtedly the place to find one|{Do not even concern yourself with a business case study until you have a solid foundational knowledge of what it’s you’re doing

9. buy 1000 backlinks

Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man…too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.

10. make money

Usually I do not read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice post.

11. JohnstonSequoia
  12. rebekahcallaha2

@southernlady69 Want to be your own boss? I became mine 2 months ago and now I make 6k a month working fro home mynewmoneyjournal .com

13. jmayfield

This is my first time ever voting in a primary, or voting at all and I am proud to say : I am voting for Ron Paul!

14. JeffreyLear

Romney has all the money to buy his way to the top… He’s a FLIPPER and is always trying to ‘please all the people all the time’…. He can’t have it both ways… What we got here is a “Samson VS Goliath” race… and I’m putting my vote on RON PAUL.. I believe Ran Paul will overtake “Flipper” as more and more Americans look into Paul’s philosophy… When in doubt, vote on a CONSTITUTIONALIST… We’ve had it with SOCIALISM…

15. jrhall888

Ron Paul keeps creeping up on Romney, but his true test will be in South Carolina. I support him and will be voting for him regardless of who wins the nomination. I think Dr. Paul would do well to be more nuanced in his explanations of the policies he supports. Doing so would make his ideas more palatable to a greater number of people.

16. Bommetje

Hello. Ron Paul must win the presidency, if we still want to have a chance on having a truthful person as president of the US. I have an idea for election-day (if Ron Paul can actually be elected/voted for as president) in November. The voting-machines are corrupted and already programmed to let him loose. Don’t for a minute think that that’s not the case. But Ron Paul fans can bring evidence into the world concerning this voting-corruption which is going on in the US ever since these machines (and probably before that…) went into use. The idea goes as follows (and if someone wants to upgrade it or refine it, please be my guest). Ron Paul-people hire around 150 surveillance-cameras or more (sometimes one has to play with the same means/tools as the ones who try to cheat you haha) for that election-day and stand before the largest voting center of the 3 largest cities in all the States of America (or much more if possible of course), with 2 or 3 or 4 RP-people. Keep the videos rolling the whole day on a spot where those Ron Paul-people are inviting EVERYONE who voted for Ron Paul into the machine to DO IT AGAIN on a piece of paper with his/her autograph and ON CAMERA to see that their all different people on the film and no cheating on that part. Ron Paul voters don’t mind to tell in front of a camera that they voted for him would be my guess….. Then you will probably notice at the end of the day the RP votes on the surveillance-cameras (i.e. the votes on the pieces of paper handed out by the Ron Paul-people in front of the voting places) won’t match with the ”official results”…. The more cameras throughout the land the better of course. Is that a good idea? or will they program the voting-machines just for those places to give the honest results?? I don’t know, but it’s worth a try, considering what’s a stake here (i.e. the whole global fascist regime coming in order which we need to reveal to the world…)….. Love peace and truth from Bommetje from China.

17. tanritrader

I am a huge supporter of Ron Paul.

I do however think he needs to improve his delivery during speeches.

18. JamesCarlDavis

I also am 50 yrs young, and feel this will be the last election america will see if ron paul is not elected.

19. IndivLiberty

Ron, I’m 50 years old and your my last hope. Love ya buddy!

1. Jennifermysticblu

I so agree its Ron or we are screwed. I am 38 yr and , I haven’t felt so strongly and or trusted any previous politician.Ron is the most sincere and dedicated and , I believe he is our last hope..Ron 2012 @IndivLiberty

20. jillianlee7

@stacyhdz1992 Looking for a better job? If so you can be your own boss and work from home making 6k a month mymoneytimesite .com