Stunning Second Place Finish for Ron Paul in New Hampshire!

293 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

293 responses to “Stunning Second Place Finish for Ron Paul in New Hampshire!”

1. mbrushoff

Ron Paul is for ever.

2. shookchris

I am telling everybody I know who is right for my country

3. meaningsx

If Ron Paul doesn’t become president, is there anything we can do? I know my lack of faith in Ron Paul sickens me. I support this man 100% but I just have my doubts. I wish you all the luck Dr. Ron Paul. Thank you for everything you’re doing for us.

4. shookchris

I still don’t like cnn or fox newsthere’s no room for haters

5. bee13zz

••••••>> Okay, I have a question for all you smart people out there…

Assume for a moment that Ron Paul somehow manages to best all the other candidates in the Primaries.

Q1: Given the above hypothetical situation, if the Republican Convention fails to nominate Ron Paul what will reaction look like around the country?
    Q2: Will it undermine the credibility of the Republican National Convention and the Republican party itself?

6. shookchris

congratulations ron paul it’s not first but it’s close enough

7. shookchris

I wanna wish ron paul lots of luck you are a true american thank god for you I’m behind you ron paul 2012

8. lordweaselfreak

Man, Ron’s looking good for his age!

9. bloodwritten123

same bullshit 3rd party question!!!! i cannot believe it this is ridiculous!!!!

10. thekidofva

lol i like how he basically told her fuck you at the end lol

11. redeyesawake2006

RNC is rigged all the way up to November vote! Go out and get your bumper stickers now! I mailed out 240 bumper stickers already, don’t wait for the campaign or any one person to take care of road advertising, go get a bunch and help other Ron Paul Supporters show their vote and tell them to pay it forward 10x.

12. ISISMainframe

Mitt Obama is not your man, as they are one in the same. It’s just that one was born inside the US…I wonder if the MittSta would sacrifice his pension, even though he is rich??. Now for the mass media headlines – “Mitt Romney wins NH, with Jon Huntsman making Significant ground and Sandusky Santorum faltering at the gates with Perry hot on their heels. The OTHER candidates did well also” RP2012

13. 22doodster87

Down with the Islamophobes! Ron Paul 2012!

14. FritzProductions27

Even the Republicans are against Mitt, what does that say?

15. mabusmojo66

Benton is watching that bitch like a pissed off pitbull!

16. earimont

Ron Paul is our next President. Love him.

17. fatsmile77

Damn New Hampshire ! Damn you guys!! Clearly Ron Paul is the man !! What part of Liberty you don’t understand!! Ya can kiss my ass New Hampshire!!! Let move forward to the next state, full steam!! Ron Paul 2012!!

18. MrCjb11baker

haha fucking perry with 1%

19. redeyesawake2006

I’ve bought and mailed out 240 bumper stickers asking everyone to pay it forward by sending out 10 bumper stickers to 10 Ron Paul Supporters. I’m all out, but I encourage everyone to start sending bumper stickers to other supporters, that is 10 months of advertising on the road, reaching undecided voters. Don’t expect the campaign to hand out free swag to all supporters, it must be one Ron Paul supporter to another!!

20. psychoticlibertarian

Any vote not for Ron Paul, is a vote for Mitt Romney.

21. Mangobrain82

Ron Paul pretty much just told her this. I put it into context for everyone. *I been sayin this shit was gonna happen for years now and these niggas finally got the message*

22. GabrielXXIst

Congratulations everyone on the respectable finish! Help spread the good word about Dr. Paul and kindly donate. It’s an expensive marathon we’re in, not a sprint; and we have every intention of winning it. Let’s keep building momentum. For freedom. Keep. Pushing. Forward.

Ron Paul 2012!

23. RainManBloopers

Full sympathy to Mr.Paul.
    From Obama second country, Indonesia.
    Lol

24. Twicebakedtaters

If you hold credit card debt…..have a loan or keep your money at a large corporate bank…USBank…Citizens…..ect…. They own you………you contribute to them.
    Wipe out your debt…….live within your means…..and move your money to a credit union.
    Make an real statement and put your money and your actions where your mouth is

25. BradNC11175

The only chance we have of seeing a Ron Paul presidency is if he runs as an Independent. The biggest risk with Paul running as an Independent is it will make Obama’s chances at a second term go way up I am affraid.

26. pwih1987

So shuck I cant vote for him. We need war derp derp keep the country going. We gotta protects israel because they our allies yuck yuck. Fucking idiots. Worms. The white people of this country will be its downfall. You allowed them to let ANYONE into this country illegally. You allowed them to sell your jobs to the highest bidder. You allowed them to corrupt this nation and all become slaves of the bankers. Now you will lets the best fucking chance to turn things around slip away.

27. pullzdatrigga

Lol interesting how the media only asks Ron Paul if he’s running as a third party candidate in the future

28. Twicebakedtaters

I find the people that are pro war very disturbing and dangerous. These police actions are one of the key reasons why we are in debt. When their candidates……Romney, Santorum, Gingrich all talk about being fiscally conservative and reigning in big government…….big budget cuts but all vote to raise the debt ceiling and were for bail outs….its as if these people cant make the simple connection. How willfully blind can they be?

29. pwih1987

history banned. Its not even a question. I got two years till my contract is up and I am out of this fucking hell hole. TRUST ME!! If Dr. Paul does not become president AMERICA will become the fucking 3rd world country. Watch and see. We are already the THE WORLDS LARGEST DEBTOR!!! You cannot run a military if you do not have any damn money. And the world is moving away from the US dollar. But shuck Joe I just want Osama out of office and Dr. Paul dont wanna kill those sand niggers

30. dumanator1

So, when are the Elites going crash this party with some scandal?

31. FREE619

She laughs when she asks that same question again because she knows how ridiculous it is.

32. pwih1987

Off to south carolina where a bunch of fucking hicks will not support Dr. Paul because shuck he will get rid of our benefits. Fucking annoying. I honestly have a new fucking found hatred of white people. As a black male I FIND NO REASON for ANY WHITE AMERICAN not to support Dr. Paul. But the fucking sheep keep taking the bait. Same fucking idiots who watched Reefer madness and thought it was scary cause niggers smoked marijuana and in the end got a two amazing plants with great american

33. annebeck58

Hey, DANA BASH? Get a JOB!

34. bones86

Mitt and Newt are the only two who disliked this

35. supersonicswag2011

Not her again. Sheesh. That has to be awkward for Paul.

1 2 3 9