308 responses to “Ron Paul: More than 70308 of Americans Are With Me on Foreign Policy”

1. leslie bruce irwin

I am Bruce Irwin I have studied world politics my entire life and I am no kid. I have authored Socrates Weeps as Plato Grins and Ron Paul is the Best thing that could happen in World politics in 50 yrs. I have a fun you tube video Obama Harper conspiracy if you don’t believe my age.

2. TheLegionoffreedom

3. oOFlowzillaOo

4:15 awkward silence

4. Jeyupa

Vote Ron Paul, regards from Finland

5. jjenson2006

Why should anyone trust you? You’re a nobody and he is, well… Ron Paul.

6. John K

What a nut-job and you little kids who don’t know a damn thing keep glorifying this nut. I am from Texas and trust me he is not what you think he is. WAKE THE HELL UP Children.

7. pumicegilgamesh

8. Outlawzand1

Best of luck to an American admired around the world.
    More people support Ron Paul than the polls actually say.

-from New zealand.

9. Whiteisrightful

there needs to be protests about voting ron paul so the public see it not just people online because the corrupt media hides it

10. 88Barnesy

What a strange juxtaposition, on 1 side you have 3 dumb media whores and on the other you have Ron Paul. You couldn’t get more different people together.

11. 88Barnesy

Ron Paul 2012 – good luck from England

12. acastillo338

What a stuped question fox reporters.

1. Josh

Grammer is key when making a point, otherwise you just look like a complete idiot.

13. Devismo

look at the clueless news reporters who don’t get it. ROFL

14. Valentino Fleischpeitsche

i think awareness is the first step towards change:

i want to help change awareness through music as well.

here is a little MASHUP UP OF SOME RESISTANCE HEROES:

martin luther king jr. gil scott-heron and gangstarr (guru & dj premier)

enter: valentino 45 my eyes have seen … in to google or use the link below:

soundcloud [dot] com [slash] valentinoo [slash] my-eyes-have-seen-the-glory-of

15. oovalen

i think awareness is the first step towards change:

i want to help change awareness through music as well.

here is a little MASHUP UP OF SOME RESISTANCE HEROES:

martin luther king jr. gil scott-heron and gangstarr (guru & dj premier)

enter: valentino 45 my eyes have seen … in to google or use the link below:

soundcloud [dot] com [slash] valentinoo [slash] my-eyes-have-seen-the-glory-of

16. NYyankees722vids

I know this bum in town named Jimmy. He fits that criteria and has little education, little assets. Therefore, he can relate to the people the best. He has a foreign policy of not going anywhere around the world since he doesn’t know there are other countres out there. Whataya say?

17. NYyankees722vids

… “Messing with the minds of the young”. How stupid was that (assuming you know an ounce about Socrates, or the man himself)? You can’t handle ?’ing your candidate just because he’s like a god to you. I’m not sure what movies you’ve been watching, but the distrust of the gov’t mainly came from the time JFK was assassinated. Look into that, old sport. Stop blabbering nonsense that even you don’t believe. Find a defense, not that you’d know since you support RP’s no-defense policy.

18. NYyankees722vids

Don’t respond if you feel like my comment has taken an emotional toll on your life. Last I checked, no personal things were written here, so I don’t see where your “insecurities” line fits in. Nice try, old sport. Just more of the Paulbots’ defense, huh? Your motto of “Ron Paul or Die” is the most idiotic thing I’ve heard– worse than the things on the left. I’m a warmongering, neocon troll for questioning RP and his supporters? Socrates was sentenced to death for questioning ppl..

19. NYyankees722vids

I assume you’re talking about my latter comment. I can tell you went all the way with regards to education, didn’t you (no, it doesn’t end after 5th grade)? Is that your biggest defense? “Your comment has been marked as spam” when it was something regarding RP and the video? You want people to do what they want, the gov’t to stay out of things, but you want restrictions and government intervening if it benefits you? What a cop out way of responding– “flagged”.

20. haolejohn

Good idea!

21. chronofusion

your comment has been flagged for spam. this video isn’t about catering to your own insecurities kid. No one here cares that it’s your WISH that ron paul and the REAL cause for freedom fails. Take that bs attitude where it belongs, troll, at a barry seotoro ( aka obama) video. After all him, like bushes, clintons, and every president including w. wilson since 1913 LOVE lying to america and fucking her over behind her back. ya lost kid. move on.

1 7 8 9