Ron Paul Heads to South Carolina with Unstoppable Momentum

1. Some of you guys act as if he wont get the nomination. I was libertarian before I wrote ron paul in the last elections. Changed my party to republican so I can actually make a difference and vote for him in the primaries.he does not change. Vote for rob paul . Please he might new our last hope.

2. I used to be a democrat, but Obama cured me. I will vote for Ron Paul if gets the nomination, otherwise I will just sit at home on election day. Here is some information which will help his campaign. Checkout http://www.delighta.com. You can use their software in creative ways for campaigning and organizing. It is free. I use the group SMS feature to send SMS to everyone in my sales staff. Just one text message to the delighta number and everyone gets it. My sales staff adds data to the google spreadsheet from their phones by using SMS. We all use it to add appointments to our google calendar via SMS. Best of all, no smartphone is necessary and there is no app to download. Pass this along to all the volunteers! Go Ron Paul!!

3. She is kind of a bitch sometimes tho lol not gonna lie

4. WE ARE CCCOMMMING OUT ! GUNNNS BLAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIN”’!!!!!!!

5. WE ARE CCCOMMMING OUT ! GUNNNS BLAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIN”’!!!!!!!

6. Why they allow her on TV, is being named Schwartz.

7. —MONEY BOMB— Jan. 14th

8. At least they said “anti-interventionist” instead of isolationist…better if they said non-interventionist but hey its the MSM what more could you ask for what were you expecting un-bias reporting?

9. At least they said “anti-interventionist” instead of isolationist…better if they said non-interventionist but hey its the MSM what more could you ask for what were you expecting un-bias reporting?

10. your joking right??..is that really her number? that’s gonna be crazy if its real..

11. I love the part where she looks like a deformed duck

12. Omg dudes don’t be so hard on Dana Bash LOL. Give her some slack so she reports positive about Ron Paul haha. Also who gives the fuck if Wolf Blitzer’s jewish lol, Wolf Blitzer suprisingly has gotten much fairer to Ron Paul in recent times!!!

13. Why do they sat that south Carolina is a different battleground , are they insinuating that southerners are stupid!