687 responses to “Intelligence Officer: Ron Paul Is Right on Iran”

1. Dora

There are many jobs that provide a decent salary but do not require a
    college degree. It could be an associate’s program
    for an undergraduate bachelor’s degree or
    technical course work headed to some engineering or science degree.
    Coder Must have a minimum three years coding experience.

2. GeorgeJr Washington

Senator Paul

We’ll have to support Egypt People’s Power instability, the oppositions muslim brotherhood radical and fanaticism now worse.

Egypt instability will affect Gaza and Israel or even the passage of Nile River to in and out of the middle east. We have to push the Congress to urgently act aids to people of egypt. Obama must stop the 1.6 billion dollars aid to morsi.

3. CrazyPolishGuy1102

Do not cite the atomic bombings we wanted a surrender and gave the Japanese twice to surrender. They refused and would fight to the end. The bombings saved hundreds more civilian lives then an invasion that you would be against.

4. cprtn

Jesus Christ said that “My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me” – JESUS CHRIST IS MY GOD, MY LORD, MY SAVIOR

5. IFranchisedI

I am a proud American but I am ashamed of my government. What would our founders do if they saw what this country as become. I am ashamed to occupy a nation filled with mindless drones. It’s so depressing that more people don’t listen and vote for Ron Paul

6. ArmoredFelix

When the Jews quit running America.

7. ArmoredFelix

When the Jews quit running America.

8. FeedThemCake

When will america learn to simply fuck off and mind its own fucking business.

Sincerely,
    -The Rest of the Planet

9. Celestial Pariah

if you do anything that is against the world police “USA” well just invade your country and build a base in it.

10. 540Pariah

11. Jeff Fisher

Make posting VIRAL ASAP World-Wide
    Guess what I am back,I did not post to any account since 2009
    Division 5 you are caught again
    Google Al Gore Jeff Fisher World Peace
    Google Jeff Fisher Roger Rancourt Qui Tam Siebol Edmonds Richard B Cheney
    Google National Whistleblower Hotline AIPAC Roger Rancourt BayPoint School
    Google NoMoreFraud blogspot Roger Rancourt AIPAC Mark Foley BayPoint School

12. bermudaguy1

I don’t think you know much….actually, I think you’re wrong on most of what you’ve said. But I’m interested in knowing who you will be voting for?

13. mistrkris

yeah and obama signed it. he’s a dirtbag

14. mistrkris

yeah and obama signed it. he’s a dirtbag

15. smallyb2009

If you read my comment you,ll see that i said that the Iranians have not STARTED a war with any other Country in hundreds of years,The war with Iraq was started by the Iraqi,s with backing from the americans (who else).

16. Jakobe

Actually….Iran and Iraq were fighting each other for years before we invaded Iraq. But I agree with you that America has a hypocritical “Peaceful” foreign policy.

17. Jakobe565

18. LacobrigusRomanicus .

wow =S It’s gonna get violent?
    I heard about this thing called NDAA, a law passed that means military troops can arrest people and send them to jail infinitely, and without a trial. Sick shit. =/

19. LacobrigusRomanicus

wow =S It’s gonna get violent?

20. Candice Johnson

Trust me… there’s a lot of talk right now about a revolution. A lot of people I know are stocking up on guns and ammo. It’s kind of scary, but somethings likely to pop off sometime this year or early next year.

1 18 19 20