Intelligence Officer: Ron Paul Is Right on Iran

1. vote for all americans to die, you are all evil motherfukers

2. "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind"

- JFK

3. RON PAUL 2012

4. War with Iran will be HORRIBLE.
    STOP IRAN WAR PROPAGANDA!!
    _BE AWARE OF FALSE FLAG ATTACKS!_

5. The man who predicted everything RIGHT cannot be wrong.

6. There's a poll on cnn dot com asking who you want to win the Republican Nomination. Show your support for Ron Paul, he's in first place with 36%.

7. rom paul is not a true libertarian. libertarianism should not be an excuse to discriminate against minorities because, as his newsletters explained, of the coming "race war."
    I get the feeling that this is why all of you fools espouse this obsolete political philosophy-as an excuse to throw around "white power" and not sound like the extremists you are!

8. Why Ron Paul should be President (if you're unaware of his policies);

scribd(DOT)com/doc/78887802/Ron-Paul-For-President-2012

Research for yourself instead of allowing the media to tell you what to believe.

9. Vote Ron Paul.

10. if Iran attacks USA with a nuclear weapon or emp weapon, they would no longer exist as there is only blast holes and radiation left of them, Iran isnt so stupid to do that. Besides, Russia them self have threatens USA and UK (generally most of Europe as well) to not attack Iran

11. Hide bitches. .Iran is Coming to get Ya !

12. Ron Paul does not believe in the separation of church and state. If you don't believe me look it up on Google.

13. All men who change the world have been called crazy. I am tired of watching my country perish. I swear to uphold my constitution. I will not back down without a fight. I will gladly die for the men and women of my nation. I emplore you to take a few min. and watch a video at RONVSMITT . com

I love each and every American. I will shed blood to protect you if needed. I will uphold my constitution. 75 percent of the people who watch this video change there vote.

14. Ron Paul sucks!!!! he is a complete idiot and his foreign policy is just dumb!!!!!

15. I just took a poll at thestatecolumn website asking who will win the Nomination and Mitt Romney has 5,540 votes, Rick Santorum has 940 votes, Newt Gingrich has 2,472 votes. SO that mean Romney is...oh wait... I just pulled a CNN. I forgot about Ron Paul. Dr. P only has 45, 974 votes. ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!! RON PAUL 2012!

16. I love this guy, hasn't changed a bit from 2008...he's still on the same page and it's a page the whole country should be reading....I'm voting for this guys no matter what on election day

17. Im in the UK and i wish we had a honest politician like Ron Paul, you guys over the water are so lucky. You have the opportunity to turn your country around. VOTE RON PAUL! don't take it for granted.

18. Dear God, let Ron Paul win this time instead of shitty puppets :(