687 responses to “Intelligence Officer: Ron Paul Is Right on Iran”

1. candicelj1708

Trust me... there's a lot of talk right now about a revolution. A lot of people I know are stocking up on guns and ammo. It's kind of scary, but somethings likely to pop off sometime this year or early next year.

2. LacobrigusRomanicus .

You rather wait until that happens? Might be too late...

3. LacobrigusRomanicus

You rather wait until that happens? Might be too late...

4. llloOOolllersauce

Because they are not out in full force arresting and taking everything AKA marshal law.

5. LacobrigusRomanicus .

Why isn't this the right time?

6. LacobrigusRomanicus

Why isn't this the right time?

7. llloOOolllersauce

I agree with you but we can't just stand up right now and march to the white house. The time is not yet friend soon I hope we do though and put an end to this crap.
    PS. I'm a US citizen born and raised.

8. FinanceLogic

they're studying a little too much science...lets starve their citizens!
    give me a fuckin break.

9. TheSportsbot

they're studying a little too much science...lets starve their citizens!
    give me a fuckin break.

10. LacobrigusRomanicus .

Why don't you Americans revolt against this shit? You are hated, unfortunately, around the world because you are indifferent to your government's actions. Do something! Stop this madness!

11. LacobrigusRomanicus

12. kr0niXz

The people who control USA are the most evil cock suckers in history, anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot!

13. andrew75056

You are 100% right! U.S.A. is the only country in the history of mankind, to NUKE their enemy's. Iran is a peaceful country, I haven't met an Iranian I didn't like.

14. traslomita

lets all have nuclear shit and shut that fuck up my paranoics soldiers, im tired al this bull, that the gov need to defend this in that, the GOVERMENT JOB IS TO OVEY THE PEOPLES DESIRES ,NOT PLAYING WARS AND QUEENS, yes my slaves is time to kick all those politicians that instead of solve the real issues, such as job, education housing n health all they do i s take a way u money n create wars n expend u money on the moon,,marte n israel basta my niggas is time for you TO STOP BEGIN A SLAVE.

15. Sufi Naqshbandi

I never had any credibility to begin with, and neither do you. Were both just random people on youtube with an opinion. The only joke here is you believing that what you or I say matters or has any effect on the world.

Please continue to spend your time on here 'debating' with others.

16. 5heeshi

Please continue to spend your time on here 'debating' with others.

17. Sufi Naqshbandi

-_-

18. 5heeshi

-_-

19. Lafayette912

Sometimes... I wished the US invaded Iran and get their asses kick there... And have israel basically attacked from all fronts... (remember Hamas, and Hezbollah are funded by iran, and Syria happens to be Iran's greatest ally in the arab region..)

20. germanamericanable

You got derogatory language because you keep saying I said things that I did not (misquoting) and you keep projecting or guessing I have certain attitudes or beliefs that I do not, nor did I say anything that remotely suggested that I did. You should respond to what people say and not chastise someone for guesses or assumptions that you make, all of which were erroneous.

21. germanamericanable

RT is the WORST. It's not news, it's RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA> You've just lost all credibility! RT! What a joke!

22. Sufi Naqshbandi

Also the whole idea that Iran wants nukes is to blow israel off the map. But as I have just shown you he never said that therefore we can come to an agreement that since that was a lie therefore so is their need for nukes.

As far as the Palestinians agreeing to Israel and living in peace, well thats not going to happen because its their land.

A simple example is if the koreans (bad guys) invaded america and took over 25 states and then said its our home now. Would americans be like yea sure?

23. 5heeshi

24. Sufi Naqshbandi

Why use such derogatory language? I will summarise my reply

I say nobody needs nukes just like Irans president said. Yes he was misquoted watch /watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

Please stop assuming so much about me. I dont watch Al jazeera or CNN or BBC I watch press tv/RT and do my own research

On the issue of Israel, Iran has never attacked it either. But Israel is pushing the war rhetoric not Iran. Israel has bombed so many other countries nuclear facilities and Iran is next when it only wants energy

25. 5heeshi

Why use such derogatory language? I will summarise my reply

26. germanamericanable

Ron Paul is already writing another book. He writes tons of books, his fans buy them, they never really finish reading them, they put them on book shelves not understanding economics or Libertarianism and they keep supporting Paul, not even knowing all of his silly Libertarian beliefs. There's a reason why he has to run as a Republican because Libertarians never win elections. Even as a Republican, Ross Perot will LOSE. You don't seem to understand US politics. What we need are more moderates.

27. germanamericanable

Further, a president does not have the authority to enact all of the bad ideas that come out of Ron Paul's mouth. That takes Congress. Since Ron Paul could never make the changes he talks about, he would simply be an ineffectual leader. Also, the US tried to be isolationists before WWI and WWII and all we got was criticism for not entering the wars sooner than we did. FACT. Isolationism is out of step with modern society. Paul is filled with empty, idealistic and misguided ideas.

28. germanamericanable

Ron Paul wants to abolish our Department of Education. No other civilized nation in the Western world does that. Ron Paul is a Libertarian which is really an ultra-conservative far right movement. Europe is mostly socialist, which is the opposite of Ron Paul. Screw him! He's not going to win. He just will continue to sell his books. He's an ideologue. Nothing more. Most of his time in Congress he voted conservative Republican since there is no Libertarian legislation.

29. germanamericanable

How you can describe one person as "the only hope" just tells me you're brainwashed. And if you're not American, who gives a shit about your opinion. We don't care about who Canada or Europe elects as leaders, and most of us don't care what foreigners think. I don't like ANY of the candidates, but I sure don't care what foreigners think.

30. germanamericanable

blah blah blah, bullshit twisting of reality. Ron Paul is a bullshit fanatic, most of his Libertarian ideas would have terrible effects and aren't realistic. Further, he does not have the support of Congress so most of his "changes" would never be passed by Congress. He also claims to want to give more power to the States and wants federal government out of people's lives, yet he supported DOMA, which is federal intervention over-riding individual states rights. He will not win.

31. germanamericanable

Are you actually claiming that North Korea needed nuclear weapons? They are defended by China which has a plethora of nuclear weapons. They were under no threat! The US was involved in a war, and not only was Japan fighting, but the Soviets were gobbing up Eastern Europe, developing their own bombs ,and even invaded Japan. You don't know history, you just talk SHIT. Half the shit you said doesn't even apply to anything I said or anything I think. Don't put your fucking words in my mouth.

32. germanamericanable

I don't believe in nuclear proliferation. I see no need for France to have nuclear weapons, so your "non-white" theory is bullshit. I don't like how Israel created nuclear weapons and the UN let them get away with it. You can't deal, so you are projecting total horseshit on to me that is not accurate. The US bombed Japan. They declared war on us, they were not innocent they were fascists. They had warning about both bombings but Hirohito would not surrender. Those bombings saved US lives.

33. germanamericanable

Further, more moderate Muslims in Morocco have no problems with Jews or Christians. It is the fundamentalist fanatics that have twisted Islam. I doubt if you watch unbiased news. You probably just watch Al Jazeera. I get my news from various sources, and Iran never disputed English translations of their speeches. The only person who claims they were misquoted is YOU! So whose the brainwashed one and why do you have to resort to misquoting me in order to claim I misquoted Iran? LIAR!

34. germanamericanable

Fanatics don't want the Palestinians to have a homeland because they enjoy the hatred generated. The Palestinians have danced around a compromised homeland for years, rejecting several reasonable offers. They refuse to compromise. Further, you conveniently leave out the fact that Israel did withdraw from the Gaza strip only to have it become a rocket launch pad for Hamas. It is Hamas that keeps Palestine a nightmare. If the Palestinians would COMPROMISE, they would have a homeland.

35. germanamericanable

Further, anti-Israeli people like you always accuse anyone who disagrees with you as brainwashed. If anyone is brainwashed, it's the majority of Muslims fundamentalist fanatics, who keep themselves united by propagating hatred and terrorism towards Israel. Iran shouldn't even be worrying or harping about Israel, since Israel does NOTHING to them. You are brainwashed to pretend it is not the Muslims keeping this going because they will accept no compromise and wish to see Israel destroyed. FACT.