Ron Paul: Personal Liberty Is a Young & Natural Idea

1. Ron Paul is a genius. He is not only in it to win, but he is looking to educate America! We can't loose! Even if he is not elected he still successfully changed the political principles of an entire generation. This is more powerful than being President (especially since congress won't let him change much.) But in time the next generation will take over and the Govt. will change naturally. I am 28, I never liked politics, now I am a Libertarian for life! And I am not the only one! Ron Paul!

2. Ron Paul is a genius. He is not only in it to win, but he is looking to educate America! We can't loose! Even if he is not elected he still successfully changed the political principles of an entire generation. This is more powerful than being President (especially since congress won't let him change much.) But in time the next generation will take over and the Govt. will change naturally. I am 28, I never liked politics, now I am a Libertarian for life! And I am not the only one! Ron Paul!

3. just looking at him makes me wanna vote for him, NO HOMO

4. that dudes mustache and hair do is outdated

5. Ron Paul 2012!!

6. Ron Paul 2012!!

7. I do like how the reporter seems to be taken and enthused by the ideas himself. Judging by his last comments hopefully he'll have the realisation that civil and economic liberties can only be temporarily divided.