208 responses to “Sen. Tom Davis Endorses Ron Paul for President”

1. Angelina

There is apparently a bundle to know about this. I think you made some good points in features also.

2. Tony Sugar

I needed to compose you one very little note in order to thank you yet again for those fantastic pointers you’ve discussed here. It has been simply tremendously open-handed of people like you to allow freely all many of us could have marketed as an e-book to get some dough for their own end, precisely given that you might well have tried it in the event you desired. The creative ideas as well acted as a good way to recognize that some people have a similar zeal just like my own to grasp whole lot more in respect of this matter. I believe there are many more pleasant occasions ahead for individuals that look into your blog.

3. prezentacje multimedialne

As far as me being a member here, I wasn’t aware that I was a member for any days, really. When the write-up was published I received a notification, so that I could participate within the discussion with the post, That would explain me stumbuling upon this post. But we’re surely all members within the world of ideas.

4. OIG Exclusion

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.

5. Seo katalog stron internetowych

Woh I favor your content, saved to favorites!.

6. SchlomoGrendJoe

Why is the mainstream media afraid of Ron Paul? Why does the MEDIA act like Ron Paul doesn’t have a chance to win? Even though he placed THIRD in IOWA, and SECOND in the last Caucus??

Answer: Because he has THE ANSWER for what is Causing America’s WOES… He knows WHO is the CAUSE of our NATION”S Problems… End the wars and policing of the world- END THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX –Let’s make America great Again!

It is the same people, who own the media, own hollywood, own the television stations, own the publishing….THESE are the guys who TRULY fear Ron Paul…

Let’s not forget the FEDERAL RESERVE EITHER!! – THEY FEAR RP THE MOST!

7. SchlomoGrendJoe

@Guest…Now compare the expense Obama is wasting by using AirForce one for his “early” campaigning across America…AND THE COST of the SECRET SERVICE BILL he is driving up for our already debt-ridden country…

Why doesn’t Obama CREATE JOBS, instead of campaigning for his re-election… Obama RAN on HOPE…all America got was NOPE!

8. SchlomoGrendJoe

Yea but Obama is having the Secret Service BILL along with the AIRFORCE ONE BILL…Can you imagine what that costs the taxpayers?

Obama should be getting our economy going…not spending taxpayer money for his re-election purposes

9. thervcaguy

RON “FUCKING” PAUL

10. swifty_s

As usual when it comes to Ron Paul, they got it wrong!

11. gage992112

I was away from my computer for a few days and funny this little nugget was missed by MSM…….shocked, shocked! I tell you…. too find there were some shenanigans going on

12. TKDMike58

WHAT a good day – TORN DOWN TWO Ron paul signs!! If you want a pic of me pissin on them LET ME KNOW and I can email them to you!

13. Jacob Brabble

Man I love seeing people as fired up as this crowd was! Freakin awesome! Ron Paul 2012! Donate now BEFORE the next money bomb lets keep the wheels of liberty turning

14. Jbrabble

15. hamnose

double posted

16. gemniprincess

I liked everything Sen Tom Davis said. especially his reason for endorsing Ron Paul and not endorsing someone just because you think they’re the candidate most likely to win. he’s right, ron paul is the only one who’s willing to make the radical changes this country really needs to get back on track.

17. hamnose

That’s still political rhetoric. It seems awfully brave but it remains to be seen if this endorsement is that brave or just another cynically calculated political act. After being their water carriers it would be nice (a miracle actually) to see the republican party repudiate the idiots who have made it a geek show these past 30 years.

18. sissumghy

Hey! Ron Paul 2012
    Do not pay attention to the cnn poll! They used 50 white republicans only! Check it out.
    I guess they want to continue the illusion that independants can’t vote in the primary. South Carolina Primary is OPEN. Independants CAN vote!! Spread this message!! Remember, before you report on a poll to anyone… look for what demographic(kinds of people) they use in the poll. Peace!!

19. thisisfunny88

God bless you Tom Davis..seriously…you are a man of truth and conviction!!!!

20. Linkgt

Exactly. You know if he were endorsing Newt or Mitt, the MSM would be eating it up with headlines all over. Oh and Ron Paul has THREE MORE S.C senate endorsements on the way, I’m sure there will be no mention of that as well…

21. Linkgt

Sen Tom Davis is the man, and he has a great attitude! will definitely keep up with him even after this years presidential election.

22. Ashit Wadhwani

VOTE RON PAUL !! HE CARRIES THE TORCH NOT THE VEIL AND THE TORCH SHALL BURN THE VEIL

Check vids on Diebold vote hack

Welfarism: Give Jack a fish and he wont go hungry today

Freedom: Teach Jack to fish, he will never go hungry!

WORLD IS WATCHING AMERICA ON THE TRUMAN SHOW

Write on bills : IN RON WE TRUST ! END THE FED OR FEED THE END

Please vote on vids and comments, Your opinion matters!

/watch?v=EqG-apYD_lA&feature=c­hannel_video_title

Click like for ♥ RON PAUL ♥

23. MichaelDinaswirled

You may just live 30 years longer

24. YouAreOneOfUs

Watch:
    Sen. Tom Davis interview on Ron Paul’s foreign policy

Senator Tom Davis is a true patriot.

25. 57rfx

This guy is an example of how ALL politicians should be… Passionate AND Logical.

26. mrsparex

I was sitting 40′ in front of him

27. 88Barnesy

The worlds favourite politician, come on America do yourselves and us all a favour! – From the UK

28. Dmlaney

Ron Paul 2012! Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!!! =Þ

29. Billy Lake

Lech Walesa said it best ” The spirit is stronger than missiles or nuclear bombs. Ron Paul 2012. Allow him to reintroduce our RIGHTS to us before we have RIOTS in the streets.

30. 1SECRETBILLY