Watch the Full FOX News and GOP of South Carolina Debate

Participants: Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich

Full Debate:

1. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

2. It’s essential to have having access to the expertise posted here

3. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is excellent, let alone the content!

4. I JUST LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THE BLACK GUY HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU BE THERE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST DEBATE HOW THEY BOOED YOU? AS A BLACK MAN YOU ARE A UNCLE TOM!

5. this is so fucken racist. did u notice every person in the crowd was white? this is racist beyond my understanding

6. wtf is this . when will ron paul talk? wtf is this the romney show

7. If you don’t like Bain capital, don’t work for their companies and don’t vote for mitt romney.
    Vote Out The Liberals and the RINOS!

The numbers do not lie- Jobs lost for the sake of shareholder increased profits alone is piss-poor-investing

8. Romney Raised taxes, 4th worst job creating State, forced healthcare legislation on the people of Mass. , what other reasons do you need? Bain capital? Its an equity company– they take the equity out after they buy up the company if necessary (its for profit, — despite the workers who get laid off permanently or the workers that get to keep working for a while) . Their goal is to make share holders profit– If you work there but don’t hold shares, guess what — you get a paycheck period!

9. thumbs up if you forwarded past all the other candidates to just the Ron Paul parts.

10. I get the NDAA now. I just don’t like how open it is. When Romney said it can invade people owning their own land, it reminded me of Gangland when the kkk and neo-nazi mentioning that they’re sticking to the law, owning large pieces of land and stocking guns. With organized, which most of their forts is actually in South Carolina (I was shocked to hearing they mention it IN the state), it’s a state I will avoid visiting. I respect that aspect of NDAA to take away terrorists but not citizens…

11. I’m an avid Paul supporter, but as a second best (FARRR DOWN THE LINE) I’m really liking what I hear from Santorum

12. Give more time to Dr Paul!!!!