34 responses to “Only Two Republican Candidates on Virginia Ballot”

1. Valeria

I say if Ron Paul doesn’t go against Obama, or He doesn’t become president.. “We the People” DEMAND it. We live in this country. If there is part of this country’s system that isn’t working for the people but for itself (like it obviously is now), We have the power to SAY NO.. or else We are the ones that have to suffer the consequences of this country’s decisions. I can’t vote & I pretty much have no say because I am not a citizen (not a fair law but whatever) but if people get together and just simply won’t take No for an answer, I will definitely do my part in that because Ron is the only one that can win.. I would of made him president when he ran the first time and just stuck with him till He wanted to and then took His advice on who should be president next, just like a King.. and just like great Kings He’s one of those moments in life that you can look back on and be honored to have been part of, prideful to have been able to understand (because most people are still so blind) and to simply have been a part of His life period because He is the reason on why I know that there is good people out there and they are willing to go threw so much (because I am sure He doesn’t get much sleep) just to be able to tell all of us “You can be free if you choose to be” .. So again, if Ron Paul isn’t President we just simply demand that He is because me personally, I am sick of this hollywoodfied politics and it’s only goal to be simply irrational vanity. RON PAUL NO MATTER WHAT!

2. Mitsucks@nothanks

Please take the gloves off. This should be a slam dunk for dr. Paul. One guy with a perfect constitutional record and the other a nwo operative. Paul needs to show the uninformed masses that there is NO difference between bush,Obama, and mitt. easy

3. Wes

Mitt Romney still has 10 times the money thanks to Goldmann and other fat cats, and people are still swayed by what name they see the most. But they wouldn’t if people would quit being bums and chip in a measly $5 each moneybomb, for their future and way of life for their kids. I can’t believe we can’t raise $10M easy every moneybomb. Surely people realize how important this is?! Or $2 each.

4. ProudTEX

Great finally Ron Paul will have some time to speak. Hopefully it won’t be as frustrating as South Carolina, New Hampshire or Iowa debate?

****RON PAUL 2012****

1. standrkm

@ProudTEX All Ron needs is 89 seconds lol. I was surprised Fox showed the polls he won after the debate. Must have been a Perry type OOPS moment.

5. shadbowen

RON PAUL IS MY PRESIDENT!!!

6. standrkm

Paul should just do nothing in Virginia and get second and focus his resources elsewhere lol. Make sure you guys donate whatever you can to the moneybomb! This is it, if Ron loses we might not get this opportunity ever again.

7. ALBA777

I hope the dead voters dont show up to this one.

8. AaronTaylor

It’s set for ‘Super Tuesday’ so yes. They will simply ignore Virginia since they’ve got others to report on. (still a win with no coverage is still a win)

9. PalmettoPete

@dagobertotorres I can’t see it what is it? Good for Ron or bad??? :/

10. logicjbr

to me, he was just begging for applauses. He got on this “America the Great f*c the world” talking points that he knew would generate loud cheers after Ron was trying to get America to do some self reflecting (which imo is utterly impossible – but that’s another post). When he was asked a question, he even went back to a previous question, repeated what as already said by Newt and Santorum, just to get a cheer. Romney is not even close to a true alternative.

1. PalmettoPete

@logicjbr I’m sick of my fellow people saying f*ck the world America ! That’s so fucked up and immoral and disrespectful it just blows my mind and strangles my principals and ethic… How inconsiderate and simple minded can one get? :/

1. logicjbr

@PalmettoPete and it’s sad, imo. because this is a great country. we got a lot of loving people.

2. PalmettoPete

@logicjbr True that

11. Zionism is Racism

“The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race… we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed, not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.” – Noel Ignatiev, former Harvard professor, current Professor of History at Massachusetts College of Art, founder of the Race Traitor journal

1. logicjbr

@Zionism is Racism what does something like this even mean??

1. PalmettoPete

@logicjbr@Zionism is Racism Yea, wrong place to post but I just looked that guy up and that’s fucked up really bad. How can he publish and say these kinds of things and still be employed at a University? Why haven’t I heard of this until I read your post and looked it up for myself? Wtf, Zionism is as extremist as Islam and maybe even more dangerous because it’s right here under our noses and someones hiding it from us ! I’m actually really pissed off right now wtf. >:(

12. CandiedWalnuts

@jfktruther @CalFireNews that’s the one I’m waiting for! That’s where we’ll find out how strong of a candidate #Romney is.

1. CalFireNews

@CandiedWalnuts @jfktruther Thinking Ron Paul will take it…

1. jfktruther

@CalFireNews @CandiedWalnuts Hope So! Dr. Paul can run circles around Romney

1. CalFireNews

@jfktruther @CandiedWalnuts I agree Ron Paul has everything over MR and I agree with many of his ideas…

13. ilovemytroops

@jfktruther @CalFireNews and Ron Paul will win Virginia given Confederates/KKK stronghold

1. LogicDGC

@ilovemytroops how do u come to that conclusion?

1. ilovemytroops

@LogicDGC how? Virginia is a stronghold Confederate #dixiecrat/KKK state. Ron Paul’s type does well in those states, always

14. szemen

@jfktruther This will b interesting & they should b able to get everything they’ve missed on the table & explain what they expect 2 get done

15. DeweyForrestWitt

Yeah jtmoon1979 Ron Paul is also running to put the power back into the hands of the states, and this process is doing exactly that, they didn’t follow requirments as they KNEW LONG in advance what they had too do. Doesnt favor anyone, but it does show us what candidates have a knack for dropping the ball when its crunch time.

16. dagobertotorres

If you saw last night’s debate and know how to read between lines you’ll see something very important that is really comming soon to shake the race.

17. jtmoon1979

As thee “Ron Paul” website, I’m disappointed this article author is accepting Virginia’s strict requirements simply because it *happened* to favor Ron Paul.

One of Ron Paul’s points (and a big reason Ron is running as a Republican instead of within any other party) is States and Counties have set up candidacy requirements wherein resource poor candidates and parties have difficulty getting on ballots. Thus, the Big Two parties get implicit favoritism.

I hope ronpaul.com would consider investigating more information and criticism of Virginia’s ballot requirements.

-J_Tom_Moon_79

18. Tumpuh

Romney was a joke in 08..and hes a joke now…period

1. ProudTEX

@Tumpuh

Well – the problem is that we have a lot of jokers who is going to vote for Mitt. Just like George Carlin stated once “Garbage in Garbage out”. These politicians came from the same people, churches, university, who will vote for Ronmey in. One clueless is voting another clueless.

Get prepared and not be ashamed to spread the message of Ron Paul to your friends and family. Remember Ron Paul is not a politician; he is constitutionalist, libertarian who is going to fight a lot of Neocons traders in Washington, crooks in Fed-Res & Wall Street and bring back what this country was found and based on. Just as he fights on the stage with other flip floppers, Chicken-hawk, hypocrites, Lobbyist and the FOX news unfair and biased mediocre.

*****Ron Paul for 2012*****

19. Tumpuh

Romney is a hack..if he wins the nomination.I will have lost any faith I may have had in the election process.

1. logicjbr

@Tumpuh i hope everyone chooses to write in ron paul even if he doesn’t get the nomination. I think it would be a travesty if ron paul doesn’t win the nomination and his supporters either vote for romney or obama.

20. Steve

I am another democrat that would vote for Ron Paul over Barack Obama. Republicans would be foolish not to run him for president.

21. John McGinnis

I am a strong Democrat but if Ron Paul runs for president, he will get my vote. I think the republican party would be amazed at the number of Democrats that would vote for Ron Paul. I have heard from a lot of them. He is the only person that could beat President Obama!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0