76 responses to “Poll: Which Potential GOP Tickets Would You Vote for in the General Election?”

1. BurnItDown2012

Fox cuts off Ron Paul as he starts to talk about media treatment after last debate.

This is how the Establishment Scum treat Our President. This is a spit in the face to every Liberty loving American and everyone who supports Ron Paul.

2. chrisingrassia85

Ooooohhh yeah, I forgot to say Jesse Ventura in my post as well. Could you IMAGINE the shitstorm the elites in this country would be having if Paul/Kucinich, Paul/Ventura, or Paul/Napolitano get elected?!??!?!?! I’m coming just thinking about it. 2012 PEOPLE!!!!

3. chrisingrassia85

Dude….are these polls for fuckin* real?!?!? All these choices suck. Where are the Paul/Kucinich, Paul/Nader, Paul/Sanders, Paul/Nader, Paul/Napolitano choices?!!?!? I love Ron Paul, but if ANY of these nutsacks Palin, Gingrich, Romney, etc are his VP, I won’t vote for him. I choose Ron Paul specifically because he’s NOT any of those dipshits. Ron Paul, choose me, Chris Ingrassia, as your VP. We’ll change the world. I swear on my life.

4. NoFateButThatWhichWeMake

VP Sarah Palin? Really? What if something happened and she became the president? Seriously people, do some thinking here. I’d rather vote Libertarian than to even CONSIDER that…

1. NoFateButThatWhichWeMake

If you continue to vote based on what someone tells you about who can beat who, then you will end up with another s*** sandwich, just like last time. I know, I voted for Obama just so McCain wouldn’t win (just as many thousands of others did) and look what happened there. If your heart tells you Libertarian or Third party, then vote that way!

5. Pat123

I would take PAUL/JOHNSON

6. Pat123

It is people like you with your rhetoric that make this foolish left-right para-dime thrive. I vote for the right candidate and if RON PAUL isn’t on the ballot I will never vow to support a liar and crook as ALL the other GOP candidates are. Why do you think all republicans are good? STOP voting for parties wake up and support the person, their ideas and what they stand for it’s the only way this country will advert to the correct path. RON PAUL 2012

1. SpectreMadrigal

I agree the goal isn’t to beat Obama, the goal is to get Ron Paul elected

2. greatshades

@Pat123 ” STOP voting for parties wake up and support the person, their ideas and what they stand for ” ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! RON PAUL is my president

7. Scott R

If I had to pick between Newt, Santorum and Romney for Paul’s running mate I’d pick Santorum simply because he has the least amount of bagage and I like that he wants 0% corporate tax for manufacturing. (I’m in Detroit so that would help) I definately think there are other better choices out there… I like the Gary Johnson- also that pick seems to be getting the most votes. Palin would be a mistake, unless you are trying to improve SNL ratings. If Paul was someone’s VP, I’d probably still vote for that ticket in order to oust Obama and respect Paul. W/O Paul, I would not vote for Romney or Newt just to beat Obama. I MIGHT vote for a loan Santorum if it’s him against Obama and I’m not impressed with the 3rd party choices. Honestly though, I don’t expect Paul to agree to be anyone’s VP. It wouldn’t be like him. PAUL definately has my vote regardless.

8. Erin Patrick

I have been a democrat all my life, BUT I will vote for Ron Paul for president on any ticket, with anyone as his running mate EXCEPT Sarah Palin. I have no respect for the woman, and would have to seriously question Dr. Paul’s motives if he chose her as his running mate. I think, like so many have already stated, it would be like serving up a deliscious, perfectly cooked steak with a giant steaming pile of dung on top of it. Thank you.

9. ProudTEX

I tell ya, Losers comes in goes – and good thing about loser that they know their type and endorse another loser. Great – Prick Perry is out one less loser to listen to in the debate time (more time for Dr. Paul)

****Dr. Ron Paul for 2012****

10. ProudTEX

Pres Ron Paul VP Sara Palin ,Gingrich or Santorum – yak

I am sorry to to put it this way but would ever mix the best food in town with some dudu and still vote for it the best food and eat it too? I am sorry again but this how disgusting some of the list is.

lets not mix Dr. Paul with with some of these dum brains.

if any of these join Ron Paul in any way, I’ll regret my support for Dr. Paul.

****Ron Paul 2012****

1. ProudTEX

I take that back. I wasn’t paying attention
      “”if any of these join Ron Paul in any way, I’ll regret my support for Dr. Paul.””
      Except for Gary Johnson

2. Zundowner

Somewhat of a pointless exercise here – I don’t believe for a second that Ron Paul would select any of these sell outs as his VP! How about the idea of knocking down the fence and inviting someone like Dennis Kucinich to run as VP?

11. greatshades

Reportedly, there is NO gold in fort Knox

12. ChrisVolquardsen

Any globalist scum as a VP is unacceptable, nobody wants another JFK situation, that would make it way too easy for the establishment. The VP MUST be as much of a patriot as Ron Paul, or this whole excersize is for naught. Ventura is a patriot and is excellent insurance on Ron Paul keeping lead out of his diet. Rand Paul needs to stay where he is, he will need to mentor all of the new liberty and freedom loving senators spawned from movements like GOOOH, replacing the existing traitorous NWO compromised trash. Kucinich makes mostly good decisions with regards to voting pro Constitution, but may not be completely sold out to liberty, and with a british citizen as a spouse, seems to be a good person, may be a covert operative, and would definitely have significant undue influence over Kucinich. Napolitano seems to have his head screwed on right so would be a green light as well in VP capacity.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

1. ChrisVolquardsen

I forgot to mention another green light for Gary Johnson as VP. His record as a Libertarian and vetoeing NWO trash legislation is pretty awesome.

13. FreedomIsAbsolute

Here here, I concure.

14. FreedomIsAbsolute

No offence to anyone, but I will vote 3rd party if Romney/Santorum/Perry/Noot Paul’s his running mate. JFK would happen all over again. On the other hand, a Paul/Napolitano or Paul/Kucinich or Paul/Paul ticket would be great because I know they are all men of integrity. I cannot stand most liberals, most being the key word. However, I have respect for Kucinich and I believe that if he were Paul’s runningmate he would defeat OhBombYa by a landslide and the lefties and righties would be happy.

1. greatshades

@FreedomIsAbsolute “OhBomYa” LOVE IT!

15. DouglasCLLC

Paper money was invented by Benjamin Franklin who invented the printing press. Gold has been valued by Humans for various reasons for thousands of years. The current stardard of Gold value is based on its electrical conductivity within cell phones and computers. So, we should always value and protect what we have in Fort Knocks. This is our future.

When paper money was invented by Benjamin Franklin a revolution in labor representation took hold. Then the colonies realized that it was each citizen labors mental or physical effort that made mediums of exchange valuable. This is how the original 13 colonies took off economically and their GDP exceeded imports from Europe. The colonies paper money became so powerful that Benjamin Franklin had to invent the first ‘water mark’ to fight counterfeiting. The first water mark was a leaf off a tree since there are no two alike. Eventually the Crown had to outlaw colonial currency and send in mercenaries that which started the US Revolution. Research and find the facts to what I am saying. This is the power the merchant families wanted to steal and use for themselves, the successes of the original paper money of the original 13 colonies. Thus came the Federal Reserve System of NO proper representation. Try Me!

1. PavelMaximov

@DouglasCLLC Are you kidding me?! Benjamin Franklin invented the printing press?! Paper money?! Whatever came after that in your message was lost on me after I read it. Man, Google is just one click away.

16. logicjbr

no reason as to why? What view do you consider to make him a bag of nuts?

17. DenPratt

Will direct vote as Ron Paul asks, expecting that Dr. Paul will make the best decision for the advancement of freedom. If he is not on, and does not direct, I will vote Libertarian or write Dr. Paul in.

18. AldoMannino

i would be very disappointed if there was a bait and switch where all of a sudden rand goes for president. would prefer ron paul with any vp or mitt romney with almost any vp. as for the rest of them, i’d rather for sure have 4 more bad years with obama, than potentially 8 bad years with one of the other geniuses, personally though, if rand is for president, and ron for vp, that would mean I’ve been wrong about ron paul being a straight shooter, and it would probably cost them my vote

19. SpectreMadrigal

I think Judge is hands down the best, I remember taking one of the polls before and I voted for Kucinich but I’ve had some time to reflect on it since then and I think Judge is the only one who would continue the sincerity of this campaign. I like Rand as well, but I think he’d do better for everything if he kept Congress in check and helped passed some key legislation, or help repeal a bunch of stuff

20. SpectreMadrigal

1. SpectreMadrigal

and Jesse Ventura seems like a good choice, but for the love of God if anything happened to Ron Paul then I’m afraid Ventura’s hot-headedness would fuck some shit up, love the man, but he makes the sanity of our cause for liberty look kinda insane

2. standrkm

@SpectreMadrigal I agree about Rand. And I admit I kinda switch back and forth between Kucinich and the Judge. Maybe the Judge would bring in more votes than Kucinich I don’t know. But Dennis is a lot like Paul and he’s really has balls too. But does anyone on here know if a father and son in the whitehouse is even legal?

1. FreedomIsAbsolute

@standrkm@SpectreMadrigal

The judge is great, but hands down Paul would get more votes with a kucinich ticket. It would be a winning ticket for both sides of the isle left & right. + VP’s don’t have any influence over policy making, they’re just a face piece.

1. standrkm

@FreedomIsAbsolute@SpectreMadrigal I just figured that since the Judge was on tv that he might attract more support than Kucinich. I didn’t follow Dennis much when he was running but I saw a debate and heard a few speeches and he is really great. I’d love to see Paul-Kucinich, man that would be a dream come true.

21. standrkm

Can there really be a father and son in the whitehouse together? I like Rand but he still might need some more experience in my opinion. Ventura would be better in charge of homeland security lol. Nepolitano is a great guy but I would rather see Kucinich and Paul together in the house. The guys are good friends and they have already picked eachother for the job in numerous past interviews. It’s sad though because it seems choosing a VP now is like a popularity contest. You choose whoever gets you teh most votes. That’s why the other guys are still in the race. They want to get a lil more popularity in hopes that Romney will pick ‘em up. (which won’t happen)

22. Dior

I would vote for any of those combinations against Obama

23. MikeWynne

President Ron Paul, Vice President Ross Perot! FTW!

1. greatshades

@MikeWynne I liked Ross Perot when he ran, but he proved to be something of chiken when he backed out due to threats. No guts no glory.

24. iNucky20

Someone actually said they would vote Santorum and Bachmann. When That day comes I’m quitting school and try to have as much fun as I can before we all die of nuclear war.

1. greatshades

@iNucky20 I’m with you there, brother :)

25. logicjbr
  26. Phere

I choose Ron Paul as the presidential poll and Rand as the VP.

Heaven help us should Ron Paul not be the president, the choice I have to lead our nation is Rand Paul, with the VP being Jesse Ventura. I know though in my heart of hearts that our nation is in need of the great Ron Paul to turn our country in the direction we need to turn. Rand Paul knows of the same values as this great man. Jesse Ventura is also someone that stands for not rolling with the status quo. He’s constantly actively questioning the big brother theorem and does so with staunch vigor.

27. MortenElster

@kylefinnesand Paul/Paul hadde vore litt søtt da. Pussig at dei ikkje har reglar mot sånt i USA, slik me har i Noreg.

1. kylefinnesand

@MortenElster Regler mot hva? At slekt kan være på samme valgseddel?

1. MortenElster

@kylefinnesand At nær slekt kan vera i regjeringa. Grunnlova § 12, fjerde ledd.

1. kylefinnesand

@MortenElster Vel, den dagen vi får republikk så bør P/VP kunne velges uansett om de er i familie. Folket bestemmer. Statsråder utpekes.

2. MortenElster

@kylefinnesand Meir demokratisk om folket får velja friare, ja. Men særleg i store land kan det vera behov for vern mot utvikling av dynasti

28. MortenElster

@kylefinnesand Å herre, tenk deg Santorum/Bachmann som den endelege lista. Uuææh.

1. kylefinnesand

@MortenElster Santorum/Bachmann… *grøss*

29. PatPorter

I’d vote for just about any of these against Obama … except NOT Mitt Romney who is in FAVOR of NDAA – sickening. If that were my only choice, I would not vote.

1. greatshades

@PatPorter Was everyone asked that question? I don’t remember the other answers if they were (except RP – we KNOW what his answer is :)

1. PatPorter

@greatshades@PatPorter

NDAA was brought up in the debate last night.

1. greatshades

@PatPorter Yes, I heard Romney’s outrageous reply but I don’t recall hearing the others. I was probably stuck in the outrage and just didn’t hear them.

2. logicjbr

@PatPorter You can always write in Ron Paul :)

30. PatPorter

how about Judge Napolitano for Cabinet -Department of Justice?

31. mintydent

Pres. Ron Paul, VP Dennis Kucinich

32. greatshades

Good point! I like Paul-Paul but I also like Rand stepping up to follow his Dad. Besides, I like Ron Paul-Andrew Napolitano, too

1. logicjbr

@greatshades i worry about Rand’s foreign policy.

1. greatshades

@logicjbr Why? Is it significantly different than his Dad”s?

1. logicjbr

@greatshades if i’m not mistaken, i’ve heard him say he does believe we need some sort of presence around the world. And i agree with him; just don’t think it should be a military presence. Rand I think, buys into the terrorist threat a little more than I would say Ron does.

2. greatshades

@logicjbr I guess I haven’t heard that yet. I agree that we need to make ourselves known around the world but it should be diplomatically not militarily, IMO. We will need to have people promoting the positive changes and the return to the Constitution, under Ron Paul. We need to out-create our currently crappy image.

3. ProudTEX

@greatshades@logicjbr I think Rand have sometime before he reaches to what Ron Paul stands for. Rand stood differently on the issue of Mosque in New York compare to his dad Ron Paul last year. I don’t believe his constitution knowledge is as robust as Ron Paul.

*****Ron Paul for 2012*****

33. Paul1966

I would like to see a Ron Paul vp Jim Demint ticket

34. stbartels12

I wouldn’t want Rand Paul to be VP, then in 2020 he won’t be able to run for president and continue the change for constitutional limited government. Yes, Ron Paul would make a huge impact in his 2 terms of being president, but why not let it continue with his son being president. Beside I think Ron would like him to stay in the Senate to give him more support in the senate and help to get bill passed.

1. HonestAnthony

@stbartels12 He could run in 2020. The 22nd Amendment Directly adresses the President, NOT the VP. H.W Bush was VP 8 years and President 4.

35. Pyro3k