Poll: Which Potential GOP Tickets Would You Vote for in the General Election?

Please take a few minutes to think about and answer these 27 questions.

[poll id=”65″]
[poll id=”57″]
[poll id=”58″]
[poll id=”47″]
[poll id=”48″]
[poll id=”61″]
[poll id=”64″]

1. no reason as to why? What view do you consider to make him a bag of nuts?

2. Will direct vote as Ron Paul asks, expecting that Dr. Paul will make the best decision for the advancement of freedom. If he is not on, and does not direct, I will vote Libertarian or write Dr. Paul in.

3. i would be very disappointed if there was a bait and switch where all of a sudden rand goes for president. would prefer ron paul with any vp or mitt romney with almost any vp. as for the rest of them, i'd rather for sure have 4 more bad years with obama, than potentially 8 bad years with one of the other geniuses, personally though, if rand is for president, and ron for vp, that would mean I've been wrong about ron paul being a straight shooter, and it would probably cost them my vote

4. I think Judge is hands down the best, I remember taking one of the polls before and I voted for Kucinich but I've had some time to reflect on it since then and I think Judge is the only one who would continue the sincerity of this campaign. I like Rand as well, but I think he'd do better for everything if he kept Congress in check and helped passed some key legislation, or help repeal a bunch of stuff

5. I think Judge is hands down the best, I remember taking one of the polls before and I voted for Kucinich but I've had some time to reflect on it since then and I think Judge is the only one who would continue the sincerity of this campaign. I like Rand as well, but I think he'd do better for everything if he kept Congress in check and helped passed some key legislation, or help repeal a bunch of stuff

• and Jesse Ventura seems like a good choice, but for the love of God if anything happened to Ron Paul then I'm afraid Ventura's hot-headedness would fuck some shit up, love the man, but he makes the sanity of our cause for liberty look kinda insane

• @SpectreMadrigal I agree about Rand. And I admit I kinda switch back and forth between Kucinich and the Judge. Maybe the Judge would bring in more votes than Kucinich I don't know. But Dennis is a lot like Paul and he's really has balls too. But does anyone on here know if a father and son in the whitehouse is even legal?

• FreedomIsAbsolute

@standrkm@SpectreMadrigal

The judge is great, but hands down Paul would get more votes with a kucinich ticket. It would be a winning ticket for both sides of the isle left & right. + VP's don't have any influence over policy making, they're just a face piece.

• @FreedomIsAbsolute@SpectreMadrigal I just figured that since the Judge was on tv that he might attract more support than Kucinich. I didn't follow Dennis much when he was running but I saw a debate and heard a few speeches and he is really great. I'd love to see Paul-Kucinich, man that would be a dream come true.

6. Can there really be a father and son in the whitehouse together? I like Rand but he still might need some more experience in my opinion. Ventura would be better in charge of homeland security lol. Nepolitano is a great guy but I would rather see Kucinich and Paul together in the house. The guys are good friends and they have already picked eachother for the job in numerous past interviews. It's sad though because it seems choosing a VP now is like a popularity contest. You choose whoever gets you teh most votes. That's why the other guys are still in the race. They want to get a lil more popularity in hopes that Romney will pick 'em up. (which won't happen)

7. I would vote for any of those combinations against Obama

8. President Ron Paul, Vice President Ross Perot! FTW!

• @MikeWynne I liked Ross Perot when he ran, but he proved to be something of chiken when he backed out due to threats. No guts no glory.

9. Someone actually said they would vote Santorum and Bachmann. When That day comes I'm quitting school and try to have as much fun as I can before we all die of nuclear war.

10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaDxiWjSdE&feature=related

11. I choose Ron Paul as the presidential poll and Rand as the VP.

Heaven help us should Ron Paul not be the president, the choice I have to lead our nation is Rand Paul, with the VP being Jesse Ventura. I know though in my heart of hearts that our nation is in need of the great Ron Paul to turn our country in the direction we need to turn. Rand Paul knows of the same values as this great man. Jesse Ventura is also someone that stands for not rolling with the status quo. He's constantly actively questioning the big brother theorem and does so with staunch vigor.

12. @kylefinnesand Paul/Paul hadde vore litt søtt da. Pussig at dei ikkje har reglar mot sånt i USA, slik me har i Noreg.

13. @kylefinnesand Å herre, tenk deg Santorum/Bachmann som den endelege lista. Uuææh.

14. I'd vote for just about any of these against Obama ... except NOT Mitt Romney who is in FAVOR of NDAA - sickening. If that were my only choice, I would not vote.

15. how about Judge Napolitano for Cabinet -Department of Justice?

16. Pres. Ron Paul, VP Dennis Kucinich

17. Good point! I like Paul-Paul but I also like Rand stepping up to follow his Dad. Besides, I like Ron Paul-Andrew Napolitano, too

• @greatshades i worry about Rand's foreign policy.

• @logicjbr Why? Is it significantly different than his Dad"s?

• @greatshades if i'm not mistaken, i've heard him say he does believe we need some sort of presence around the world. And i agree with him; just don't think it should be a military presence. Rand I think, buys into the terrorist threat a little more than I would say Ron does.

• @logicjbr I guess I haven't heard that yet. I agree that we need to make ourselves known around the world but it should be diplomatically not militarily, IMO. We will need to have people promoting the positive changes and the return to the Constitution, under Ron Paul. We need to out-create our currently crappy image.

• @greatshades@logicjbr I think Rand have sometime before he reaches to what Ron Paul stands for. Rand stood differently on the issue of Mosque in New York compare to his dad Ron Paul last year. I don't believe his constitution knowledge is as robust as Ron Paul.

*****Ron Paul for 2012*****

18. I would like to see a Ron Paul vp Jim Demint ticket

19. I wouldn't want Rand Paul to be VP, then in 2020 he won't be able to run for president and continue the change for constitutional limited government. Yes, Ron Paul would make a huge impact in his 2 terms of being president, but why not let it continue with his son being president. Beside I think Ron would like him to stay in the Senate to give him more support in the senate and help to get bill passed.

• @stbartels12 He could run in 2020. The 22nd Amendment Directly adresses the President, NOT the VP. H.W Bush was VP 8 years and President 4.

20. I would rather see Judge Nepalitano as a Supreme Justice than VP