76 responses to “Poll: Which Potential GOP Tickets Would You Vote for in the General Election?”

1. Scott R

In responce to tonight's Obama state of the nation: When government tries to help everyone, they end up helping no one. I heard a lot of what the government can do for us, but no details on how it's being paid for. Balance the budget and then we can talk about your new government agency. Interesting ongoing debate on should the 15% capital gains tax be raised. One can argue that the original money has already been taxed and that it is a double tax. After 10 years though and continuously making most of your money on capital gains, I do see a problem. Instead of raising this tax, I say drop the income tax to 15% and cut the budget. Or better yet, 0% (Paul's plan)

2. dino

In the poll when I did not see Ron or Rand as president I picked Obama. Why you may ask. Well it did not tell me if Ron or Rand would be running as a third party. I would vote it they would run in a third party. If they do not and I have no good choice, I want to get the financial collapse to come as soon as possible and Obama to get the blame he deserves. I understand Austrian economics and the business cycle and I just want this thing over.

3. kiss22

Please, please, please Mr. Paul,
    If you do not get the GOP nomination (voting & hoping you do), please run on an Independent ticket. We have to have a way to let our voices be heard.

4. Michael

Newt Gingrich is being a lying chameleon to do his best to win over the Ron Paul support. = Have we not learned enough from Newt's past to not EVER trust him?

We should only vote for Ron Paul, because compromises with the untrustworthy will get us nowhere.

5. greatshades

I'm afraid I have to agree. We can plug Rand in later, to carry on the reconstruction

6. greatshades

Not so. A vote for Gingrich will get you another Obama, Romney might be almost as bad. Ron Paul is the man we need. Don't compromise - that's how we got to where we are now.

7. ProudTEX

Thanks for deleting my comment!

8. Bommetje

The voting-machines are fixed, don't ever think that that is not the case!!! Fixed fixed fixed Your whole country is fixed Every country in the world is fixed Wake up!! Let's do something about it before it's too late..... Ron Paul is the best answer for now and from there we can start (a worldwide) revolution... Without violence.... History has pointed out all the time that a violent revolution will eventually lead to another one... Film the people who voted Ron Paul after they just voted for him in the machines and ask them to do it again on film (my guess would be that Ron Paul voters are not unwilling to do this) At least you have a record of (the minimum number) of votes for the honest man and you can always go to court if they don't match with the official votes for him... We MUST make an effort to change the pathetic stuff which is going on in the world right now America is a good place to start Willy-Nilly Good luck there in Uncle Sam's country haha Love, peace and most of all freedom and non-tension from Bommie (born in Holland, living in China)

1. sweetyballsack

Give it a rest. We know. you cut and paste this same thing everywhere

9. BurnItDown2012

Go fuck yourself borg.

10. joeytad2010

I would vote for a Paul/Johnson or Paul/Napolitano ticket. Maybe even Paul/Huntsman or Paul/Ventura or Paul/Kucinich

1. TarianLiber

Vote for the man not the party. Stick to your principles and his ideology. Don't settle for anything less. If it's not Ron Paul, then protest by not voting at all! Do not succumb to what the MSM shoves down your throat!