Poll: Which Potential GOP Tickets Would You Vote for in the General Election?

Please take a few minutes to think about and answer these 27 questions.

[poll id=”65″]
[poll id=”57″]
[poll id=”58″]
[poll id=”47″]
[poll id=”48″]
[poll id=”61″]
[poll id=”64″]

1. Not so. A vote for Gingrich will get you another Obama, Romney might be almost as bad. Ron Paul is the man we need. Don't compromise - that's how we got to where we are now.

2. Thanks for deleting my comment!

3. The voting-machines are fixed, don't ever think that that is not the case!!! Fixed fixed fixed Your whole country is fixed Every country in the world is fixed Wake up!! Let's do something about it before it's too late..... Ron Paul is the best answer for now and from there we can start (a worldwide) revolution... Without violence.... History has pointed out all the time that a violent revolution will eventually lead to another one... Film the people who voted Ron Paul after they just voted for him in the machines and ask them to do it again on film (my guess would be that Ron Paul voters are not unwilling to do this) At least you have a record of (the minimum number) of votes for the honest man and you can always go to court if they don't match with the official votes for him... We MUST make an effort to change the pathetic stuff which is going on in the world right now America is a good place to start Willy-Nilly Good luck there in Uncle Sam's country haha Love, peace and most of all freedom and non-tension from Bommie (born in Holland, living in China)

4. Go fuck yourself borg.

5. I would vote for a Paul/Johnson or Paul/Napolitano ticket. Maybe even Paul/Huntsman or Paul/Ventura or Paul/Kucinich

• Vote for the man not the party. Stick to your principles and his ideology. Don't settle for anything less. If it's not Ron Paul, then protest by not voting at all! Do not succumb to what the MSM shoves down your throat!

6. Fox cuts off Ron Paul as he starts to talk about media treatment after last debate.

This is how the Establishment Scum treat Our President. This is a spit in the face to every Liberty loving American and everyone who supports Ron Paul.

7. Ooooohhh yeah, I forgot to say Jesse Ventura in my post as well. Could you IMAGINE the shitstorm the elites in this country would be having if Paul/Kucinich, Paul/Ventura, or Paul/Napolitano get elected?!??!?!?! I'm coming just thinking about it. 2012 PEOPLE!!!!

8. Dude....are these polls for fuckin* real?!?!? All these choices suck. Where are the Paul/Kucinich, Paul/Nader, Paul/Sanders, Paul/Nader, Paul/Napolitano choices?!!?!? I love Ron Paul, but if ANY of these nutsacks Palin, Gingrich, Romney, etc are his VP, I won't vote for him. I choose Ron Paul specifically because he's NOT any of those dipshits. Ron Paul, choose me, Chris Ingrassia, as your VP. We'll change the world. I swear on my life.

9. NoFateButThatWhichWeMake

VP Sarah Palin? Really? What if something happened and she became the president? Seriously people, do some thinking here. I'd rather vote Libertarian than to even CONSIDER that...

• NoFateButThatWhichWeMake

If you continue to vote based on what someone tells you about who can beat who, then you will end up with another s*** sandwich, just like last time. I know, I voted for Obama just so McCain wouldn't win (just as many thousands of others did) and look what happened there. If your heart tells you Libertarian or Third party, then vote that way!

10. I would take PAUL/JOHNSON

11. It is people like you with your rhetoric that make this foolish left-right para-dime thrive. I vote for the right candidate and if RON PAUL isn't on the ballot I will never vow to support a liar and crook as ALL the other GOP candidates are. Why do you think all republicans are good? STOP voting for parties wake up and support the person, their ideas and what they stand for it's the only way this country will advert to the correct path. RON PAUL 2012

12. If I had to pick between Newt, Santorum and Romney for Paul's running mate I'd pick Santorum simply because he has the least amount of bagage and I like that he wants 0% corporate tax for manufacturing. (I'm in Detroit so that would help) I definately think there are other better choices out there... I like the Gary Johnson- also that pick seems to be getting the most votes. Palin would be a mistake, unless you are trying to improve SNL ratings. If Paul was someone's VP, I'd probably still vote for that ticket in order to oust Obama and respect Paul. W/O Paul, I would not vote for Romney or Newt just to beat Obama. I MIGHT vote for a loan Santorum if it's him against Obama and I'm not impressed with the 3rd party choices. Honestly though, I don't expect Paul to agree to be anyone's VP. It wouldn't be like him. PAUL definately has my vote regardless.

13. I have been a democrat all my life, BUT I will vote for Ron Paul for president on any ticket, with anyone as his running mate EXCEPT Sarah Palin. I have no respect for the woman, and would have to seriously question Dr. Paul's motives if he chose her as his running mate. I think, like so many have already stated, it would be like serving up a deliscious, perfectly cooked steak with a giant steaming pile of dung on top of it. Thank you.

14. I tell ya, Losers comes in goes - and good thing about loser that they know their type and endorse another loser. Great - Prick Perry is out one less loser to listen to in the debate time (more time for Dr. Paul)

****Dr. Ron Paul for 2012****

15. Pres Ron Paul VP Sara Palin ,Gingrich or Santorum - yak

I am sorry to to put it this way but would ever mix the best food in town with some dudu and still vote for it the best food and eat it too? I am sorry again but this how disgusting some of the list is.

lets not mix Dr. Paul with with some of these dum brains.

if any of these join Ron Paul in any way, I'll regret my support for Dr. Paul.

****Ron Paul 2012****

• I take that back. I wasn't paying attention
      ""if any of these join Ron Paul in any way, I’ll regret my support for Dr. Paul.""
      Except for Gary Johnson

• Somewhat of a pointless exercise here - I don't believe for a second that Ron Paul would select any of these sell outs as his VP! How about the idea of knocking down the fence and inviting someone like Dennis Kucinich to run as VP?

16. Reportedly, there is NO gold in fort Knox

17. Any globalist scum as a VP is unacceptable, nobody wants another JFK situation, that would make it way too easy for the establishment. The VP MUST be as much of a patriot as Ron Paul, or this whole excersize is for naught. Ventura is a patriot and is excellent insurance on Ron Paul keeping lead out of his diet. Rand Paul needs to stay where he is, he will need to mentor all of the new liberty and freedom loving senators spawned from movements like GOOOH, replacing the existing traitorous NWO compromised trash. Kucinich makes mostly good decisions with regards to voting pro Constitution, but may not be completely sold out to liberty, and with a british citizen as a spouse, seems to be a good person, may be a covert operative, and would definitely have significant undue influence over Kucinich. Napolitano seems to have his head screwed on right so would be a green light as well in VP capacity.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

• I forgot to mention another green light for Gary Johnson as VP. His record as a Libertarian and vetoeing NWO trash legislation is pretty awesome.

18. FreedomIsAbsolute

Here here, I concure.

19. FreedomIsAbsolute

No offence to anyone, but I will vote 3rd party if Romney/Santorum/Perry/Noot Paul's his running mate. JFK would happen all over again. On the other hand, a Paul/Napolitano or Paul/Kucinich or Paul/Paul ticket would be great because I know they are all men of integrity. I cannot stand most liberals, most being the key word. However, I have respect for Kucinich and I believe that if he were Paul's runningmate he would defeat OhBombYa by a landslide and the lefties and righties would be happy.

20. Paper money was invented by Benjamin Franklin who invented the printing press. Gold has been valued by Humans for various reasons for thousands of years. The current stardard of Gold value is based on its electrical conductivity within cell phones and computers. So, we should always value and protect what we have in Fort Knocks. This is our future.

When paper money was invented by Benjamin Franklin a revolution in labor representation took hold. Then the colonies realized that it was each citizen labors mental or physical effort that made mediums of exchange valuable. This is how the original 13 colonies took off economically and their GDP exceeded imports from Europe. The colonies paper money became so powerful that Benjamin Franklin had to invent the first ‘water mark’ to fight counterfeiting. The first water mark was a leaf off a tree since there are no two alike. Eventually the Crown had to outlaw colonial currency and send in mercenaries that which started the US Revolution. Research and find the facts to what I am saying. This is the power the merchant families wanted to steal and use for themselves, the successes of the original paper money of the original 13 colonies. Thus came the Federal Reserve System of NO proper representation. Try Me!

• @DouglasCLLC Are you kidding me?! Benjamin Franklin invented the printing press?! Paper money?! Whatever came after that in your message was lost on me after I read it. Man, Google is just one click away.