Ron Paul Campaigns in South Carolina

1. Stop Ron Paul 2012 “ing and go do something about it.
    90%+ people don’t vote. Go find 1 , educate them on Paul and then DRAG them to go vote.
    People on the web are exposed to the truth and we know Ron Paul is the only Honest man on that stage. You need to go wake up someone that will not be voting. In fact , 1 a week ,is that too much?
    If Ron Paul’ers went and educated NonVoters and then DROVE them to the caucus to vote. Then , Ron Paul WILL get elected.

RON PAUL 2012

2. President Paul. I’m with you

3. Ron Paul for liberty, for sound money, and peace at home.

4. It’s about the kids not fear mongering war mongers – The message is more powerful than all the messengers – If you don’t know who to vote for by NOW do our kids a favor and don’t vote.

5. First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out —
    Because I was not a Socialist.
    Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out —
    Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out —
    Because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for me — and there was no one left to speak for me. -Martin Niemöller (1892-1984)
    RON PAUL 2012 OR NOBODY FOR PRESIDENT! END NDAA, END SOPA, END PATRIOT ACT, END THE WARS, END THE FED!!
    RON PAUL

6. I’m a Ron Paul supporter, but you guys do know that commenting on these youtube videos won’t do anything, right? After all, the only people that watch these videos ARE ron paul supporters (with the possible exceptions of trolls). If you go to articles about newt or romney, there are JUST AS MANY people out there commenting stuff JUST LIKE what you guys are… I suggest checking those out to see the true reality of just how Ron Paul is faring, and do something about it.

7. One dislike…Obama must have had an intern use the internet for him today.

8. Wow. From campaigning in SC to speaking on the House floor and introducing new legislation in DC the next day. Does this guy ever sleep? I wonder how late Romney slept in today.

9. Dr Paul went back to washington to oppose the debt ceiling increase. Ron Paul cares about this country while the other candidates care more about getting elected. RP2012

10. CSPAN is editing out and not covering Ron Paul. If you go to their cspan2012 page he’s not there at all and none of his events are being covered by their crews. One has to wonder why they would do such a thing and think we wouldn’t notice or figure out why. See for yourself, someone called into their morning show on the 17th called them out on it and listed all the events on the air it was awesome! Go Ron Go!!!

11. i like Ron Poul. But one thing i can’t figure. 0% tax, then who pay for salary to the police and the teacher ??
    thanks

12. Y are people counting him out??? Well they are all in for a big surprise !

13. ron paul dont put big pictures next to you thats what dictators do.

14. i don’t care who wins their fixed election ron paul is my president .