Sen. Tom Davis: Why I Support Ron Paul

1. U may have misunderstood me. What I’m saying is that on all political GOP sites (in their forums and FB comments) everyone is for Ron Paul. Even here in Youtube comments everyone is for Ron Paul. Hence why I said, “All is see is Ron Paul supporters online”. You would assume their are supporters for other candidates, I just don’t see any online. I guess by ur statement only RP supporters are online and all supporters of other candidates have lives and dont comment. Right?

2. U may have misunderstood me. What I’m saying is that on all political GOP sites (in their forums and FB comments) everyone is for Ron Paul. Even here in Youtube comments everyone is for Ron Paul. Hence why I said, “All is see is Ron Paul supporters online”. You would assume their are supporters for other candidates, I just don’t see any online. I guess by ur statement only RP supporters are online and all supporters of other candidates have lives and dont comment. Right?

3. Your electoral process has been hijacked. Wait till you get to the computerised voting machines, which have been known to be fraudulent for more than 10 years.

4. Believe it or not most people have lives so they don’t go out of their way to support a candidate online.

5. Believe it or not most people have lives so they don’t go out of their way to support a candidate online.

6. Believe it or not most people have lives so they don’t go out of their way to support a candidate online.

7. don’t hold your noses and vote for another”maverick”……..simply write in Dr. Paul if he doesn’t get the GOP nomination

8. If you guys are voting for Ron Paul COUNT YOUR VOTES. You have to protect yourselves against voter fraud!

9. If you guys are voting for Ron Paul COUNT YOUR VOTES. You have to protect yourselves against voter fraud!

10. Crazy New Ron Paul Ad – search: (Ron Paul ad – troops, youth, freedom)

11. OFFICIAL RON PAUL SONG ON MY PAGE!!!

12. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICA??!?! THE ENTIRE INTERNET AND MAJOR FOREIGN COUNTRIES SUPPORT RON PAUL. AND HE GETS 4TH?!?!!? I DON’T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE.

13. Ron Paul = liberty…All the rest = B.S.

14. “The Who reference” Now we are talking, Go Ron Paul Go!

15. fuck fox news
    Motherfucking Cia media

16. I’m convinced it’s rigged as well. I think that all the people who vote for Ron Paul in South Carolina should do a recount outside of what the results end up being. Then we’ll see if the results are accurate.

17. Ron Paul is the only one who stands for anything. He leaves the campaign trail to vote against the debt ceiling because he cares more about principle than a few damn votes. I’m thankful for his honesty and consistency, agree with him or not. He’s got my vote even though I disagree with a few of his stances. At least I know he won’t go back on his word.

whatthehellbook . com/2012/01/17/to-hell-with-peace/