Ron Paul at the Personhood USA Pro-Life Presidential Forum

1. Remember, you do not have to convince anyone. Just find as many people who are already for Paul and get them to the precinct. Some precincts will have ten or fewer people show up. These are the republican establishment types, usually. If you scour your precinct and identify twenty RP supporters you can win your precinct single handedly. Elections are numbers. Do not worry about convincing people who are not voting anyway. Just get RP votes to the precinct. That is the name of the Game.

2. the other candidates are a collective disgrace, and don’t have supporters like Ron Paul’s.

Look out, Nobama, here we come!!!

3. wow the audience blew out my headsets xD!!!

4. Where was this held? SC?

5. This is to whomever might take the time to read these words. Do you know what a person is? Do you know how the government uses the term “person” in context to the CONstitution? Do you know what rights you have regarding using the CONstitution in a court of law? Don’t write me back. Go look these things up. One little hint: Padelford Case. Please do look it up and read what the comments were from the judge that day. Thank you.

6. im Pro life because i dont like killing babies because i was to irresponsible to use birth control

7. PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!! PRESIDENT PAUL!!

8. My grandfather was a rapist. If abortion had been legal at that time and my grandmother had aborted my mother, I wouldn’t be here. Pro-choice is an indefensible position.

9. I’m pro-choice, but I’m willing to put that aside to nominate and elect Ron Paul. His priorities align with mine.

10. People will do what they do. Government should have NO say in this. Hospitals should be the ones to decide because nobody else knows better what to do.

11. RON PAUL Я Ξ √ Ω L U T ↑ ☼ N

12. I’m pro-choice. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think killing a newly conceived fetus is okay. But there are situations where, I think that abortion would be best. Such as birth defects, or you know that the baby won’t survive because the woman’s womb’s environment is not capable of supporting the child’s life. Have some compassion for these women, instead of condemning them for killing a child. How do you think they feel?? but thats just my opinion.

13. poor ron… he is “pro-life” and yet… smal gov and allowing people to do with their bodies as they wish… guess “pro-life” gets left behind. or i hope so… its one of the few things i do not like about him

14. As a SC voter, I’ve been getting deluged by Romney calls at our home phone for two weeks now ad nauseum. Now tonight New Jersey’s stooge Governor Christie called me to take part in a live Town Hall Q and A to benefit “Mittens” Romney. No other candidate has done such a 180 on their abortion stance as the Massachusetts womb mauler. Ron Paul was always gonna get my vote in this Saturdays primary; this video solidified my view that Dr. Paul is the ONLY true pro-life candidate.

15. so many brainwashed ppl -_- Ron Paul is a zionist to

16. A moral and ethical People shall prevail in a Spiritual Renaissance.
    Shall we have One with Ron Paul?
    It is wonderful that Ron Paul is our President for sure.
    Aloha…

17. We should have tax payer funded care for women who make the right choice and protect life.