154 responses to “Ron Paul at the Personhood USA Pro-Life Presidential Forum”

1. idiotsnightmare

sorry i just want to know, where exacly did i lose my “human essence”?

2. idiotsnightmare

oh sorry…

for those left out, this is the message you sent to me personally…

“Not taking the bait anymore,and I’m through trading insults. I’ll cut to the chase one last time…if your heart is too hardened to realize that abortion is murder,( and no spin you put on it will change that fact) then there is nothing else for me to state. If your mindset doesn’t change then you lose, along with your human essence. Have a nice life, I’m out”

3. idiotsnightmare

i keep wondering… just when are we going to see your mythical exit from the argument… i mean you’ve only claimed that you won’t answer reasonable questions based on your beliefs and that somehow i am wrong in my belief (though you seem to be having a very hard time showing that) while claiming that you will not be responding any further… when was that going to happen then?

4. idiotsnightmare

just wondering jackass… did you enter the debate with that same feeling? our paradigms are all set and rigid… or did you come to that conclusion after you got handed your ass on a platter? personally i’m thinking second option and hopes of saving face… but since you won’t be defending your idiocy i guess the world will never know…

5. donnyforte2

“there was nothing misinformative in the “Silent Scream” docu”
    Science says otherwise.
    “We’re talking human personhood”
    No, we’re talking about under what circumstances do beings deserve inherent rights under the constitution. You have yet to establish a reason for it and if you’re going to apply rights to non-sentient beings, then other sentient animals come into play. it’s logical.
    “your heroes in the abortion industry”
    I never mentioned any heroes. More red herrings.

6. scubarulz

Oh, I did spell “mentally” incorrectly 7 hours ago, my bad. Guess I should be more careful. It doesn’t make your arguments any more cogent, however. In conclusion, I’m leaving this thread not because i can’t substantiate my claims, but because this is such a polarizing issue that we will not change each others viewpoint, ever. Your mind and paradigms are rigid and set, as are mine. We’ll agree to disagree regarding the sanctity of life. I’ll try to keep discourse more civil in future.

7. idiotsnightmare

yeah… that’s about what i thought ass… you got nothing…

8. scubarulz

If u think abortions are not being performed in the third trimester in the U.S., yes even in the 36 states which have outlawed late term,moron , you’d be either delusional, misinformed or both. States circumvent their own laws all the time. Just watch the documentary then comment. Otherwise you’re the useless rhetoric parasite, though fully formed. lol.

9. scubarulz

“personhood for a non-sentient being”. Medically your logic is absurd because the fetus in the third trimester has all its’ SENSES INTACT. Even seen a film of a real abortion taking place? It’s called “The Silent Scream”, docu. made in the late 70s by former abortionist I believe his name is Dr. Nathanson. U keep stating embyros have no rights under Constitution, but fully formed fetuses are still being aborted in this country during third trimester. Conscience have any problem with that?

10. isbisms23

when the chuck norris goes to sleep he checks under the bed for Ron Paul… Ron Paul 2012!

11. isbisms23

12. Ophiophagus40

If you want Ron Paul for president all you American citizens must confront your government on the Iowa vote fraud (for all of you who do not know, its official). The establishment is trying to prevent Ron Paul from being elected and If YOU allow them to deny YOUR vote, you are relinquishing your rights and with it your freedom.

13. Reederoo

I love how all of Ron Paul’s answers are full of substance, reasoning, and ideas that will really work. Other candidates just spout feel-good fluff without telling how to get there. Ron Paul is the real deal. That is why educated people who read and research for themselves, and THINK for themselves LOVE him. That is why his online popularity is different from elections – people doing research online have figured out who’s telling the truth, while blind media sheep vote based on lies and bias.

14. donnyforte2

what a joke. this is a man who tried to define personhood for an embryo at the federal level. sorry, paul, keep your hands out the business and vaginas of women. they deserve their privacy and the rights to their bodies. keep your religion and shove it up your ass.

15. MrConfederaterebel

If a woman is raped, as sad as it is, the child is still life and shouldnt be punished for the sins of the father. Should you as a baby be put in jail or death for that matter if your father broke the law? Life is something that should be protected.

16. btbanta

Funny, you talk of Jews! Jews are not Yahuah’s Yhwh, choosen people! Its the Hebrews, who are is. The 12 tribes of YisraEl! Jews(judaism) is a cult with egyptian/magic (kabal) or numberings to talk with Eloheem’s fallin creation. They kabal is a message from g-d or El. Really its a doctrine of demons. Judaism was the religion Yah (Yhwh) told the Hebrews in the prophets to not whore themselves out to doing. The jews have been stealing n leading with kabal and knowledge of Torah! Abomination!

17. btbanta

If a womans raped, made pregnant, the child is still half her! We can get so manipulated to think it ways which, leave us only one resultion. Most of the time its wrong, when we have to be manipulated into making morality calls. If believers practiced more than they spoke, and when they spoke it came common sense with compassion for listener you/I won’t need to look to government to enforce morality. It would be statis-quote to have them!

18. roland20002000

I’m a big supporter of Ron Paul and I can understand why people get emotional on the subject of abortion but how would you answer this. If a woman is raped how on earth could you then make that women then carry the child of her attacker?

19. chicago618

Poor quality, I cant really make out Paul’s answers. Please upload a different video

20. MattsPolitics1

The only thing keeping the illuminati from creating a new world order (currently being planned at the bohemian grove) and project haarp (or whatever) which hasn’t been fully prepared. Look out for the JEWS….JEWS…….JEWS!!!!!! Lol…I’m just playin :)… I have a stupid conspiracy theorist stalking me…

21. 1SECRETBILLY

Thank God for the lighthouse! Ron Paul 2012

22. emadalaeddin

Ron Paul Campagin Video “Do You Dare”

23. EricMD1981

The beauty of Ron Paul’s position is that it echos the very core of what Christianity is… not about the law, but about grace. Change the hearts and minds of the people with truth wrapped in love, grace, and mercy. If you try to force the will of people by the law, our inherent wicked nature to rebel will win out. Obviously not everyone will be converted, but those who still have a conscience will be moved to act in the right way.

24. tubester4567

So Ron Paul doesnt support freedom when it conflicts with his religious beliefs,

25. Saturnos8

I would be curious to see “mr. constitutional lawyer” Mark Levin debate Ron Paul on any subject that deals with our Constitution. I believe Ron Paul would leave him looking the fool in his shit riddin’ Neo-con diapers. Levin drones wake up!!!!!!

26. Eye2EyeIIIV

It makes my stomach turn knowing I ignorantly supported a murderer like Obama. I will not make that mistake again. I am standing for LIFE. Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!

27. Eye2EyeIIIV

28. wrodjr

Ron Paul is just an old man with silly ideas and he hasn’t won a caucus yet. Will he winn south carolina? florida? lol stay tune You can’t be president without winning the majority of caucus and becoming the presidential candidate for the republican party. So far ron paul has won zero lol

29. LK
  30. LK

Save lives IN THE MEAN TIME by giving jurisdiction to the States, make Federal change via Constitutional Ammendment a goal.

Did the fellow not hear that most excellent explanation?

It’s not Libertarian – it’s logical…take the stoppers out of your ears man and LISTEN to what is being said!

Sorry…a little excited…

31. dkoli

not happy about this one. Ron paul supporter but if people want an abortion let em have it. not the gov’s right 2 stop you

32. JebBlack2010

I thought Ron Paul was giving the thumb up sign and find it’s the Capital Building. lol

33. jrsharp70

you can also google “atheist stand against abortion”, and the first hit will be an essay on the topic.

34. jrsharp70

As an atheist who is pro-life, and a Ron Paul supporter, I am happy to see his argument for changing hearts and minds, and not simply leaning on religion.

Anyone who needs to understand how an atheist can be against abortion, read the introduction to Richard Dawkins’ “Unweaving the Rainbow”.

35. bowzer11121

I managed to convince my 70 year old grandparents that live in SC to vote for Ron Paul.

I explained the issues, and showed them videos about how currency devaluation destroys their pensions, and they are voting for Paul and not Romney as they had planned.

I implore you, tell everyone you know about Ron Paul. You can make the difference.